Anniversary

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Everything was all set for the special day, your wedding anniversary. 

There were only 6 days left and you wanted this to be very special, because you were keeping something from Kevin. It wasn't anything he should be worried about, it was great news, life changing to put it in a huge term because it truly was. All your questions the past three months were solved in an instant, and you knew Kevin, your most precious, one-and-only husband, would be the happiest man in the world after the anniversary party.

Anniversaries were always a big deal for you two because it reminded you that you were still together, that you still loved eachother, there was still a spark everytime you kissed, made love, spent time together. You loved verything about your marriage and how well you can communicate even though it may not seem like it during those moments of anger or despair. It all works out in the end for you two, everyone had noticed that.

 

"Kevin, I still don't know what to wear." You bit your lip as you scanned the boutique, everything was set for the party except what the two of you were going to wear. 

"Jagi, I dont know either, I think we should choose for eachother, lets pick three colors and have one outfit according to each color. That way we have three choices to choose from."

"Sounds good." You nodded and went to peck his lips before walking to the men's section of the boutique upstairs, Kevin went to women's dresses section too.

 

After an hour of choosing from mint, purple, and blue colored outfits, you both met at the changing rooms. You didn't say a word just exchanged the clothes and headed inside to try them on. 

Once inside, you looked at each of the dresses. The anniversary was going to be casual, since it wasn't any special number of years like 10 or 50, you just liked to look nicely dressed. You scanned the first mint outfit, a mint dress with black pumps, a silver and mint green chunky necklace, it really caught your eye. The dress was consrevative enough for the event, this one is definitely a good choice. You smile to yourself as you tried it on.

It fit perfectly and the look would go great with a wavy updo. You smiled picturing how he would react, seeing how the dress added a special effect to one of your body parts, it accentuated them nicely due to your recent discovery. You could tell there was something different in your appearance and wondered if he noticed it too.

 

Kevin stood in the small stall, seeing all the dress shirts and pants, the shirts had small pleats near the buttons while others had a black satin fabric to hid the buttons. He looked at the black pair of pants, they had some matte leather along the rim of the pockets grabbing his attention. Lastly there was a black jacket with a mint interior, truly something he wanted to try on so he started to change.

 

Minutes later they stepped out and smiled at eachother.

They were wearing matching mint colored outfits which complimented eachother's outfit without looking like a high school couple.

You both stood in front of a bigger mirror and you couldn't help but smile wide and think that another year has already passed being married. 

 

"Mommy is something wrong?" Dee Na asked as she stood at the bathroo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter