Busy?

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was 11 PM. Your muscles around your neck and thighs were sore, tired of a major play day at Dee Na's fieldtrip at the zoo. You had already taken a bath but that did not help ease the pain. You changed into some comfortable, yet slightly short pajamma shorts and a tanktop with a built in bra. 

You stepped away from your bed and on the open space you stood straight, pressed your palms together, and took a deep breath. You slowly raised your hands straight into the air, taking a deep breath, and exhaling slowly as you bend forward, touching your toes.

"Jagi-" Kevin's sweet voice startled your meditative breaths, "Oh, your doing yoga, I see..." 

You stood up straight and faced him with an emotionless expression, "Yah Kevie don't you see the tiring day I had, I-"

"I know, I know" he started coming closer to you and gave you a nice squeeze on your waist bring your body towards his. His grip was firm but gentle enough to send an elecrtifying feeling all throughout your body. That feeling, how long had it been since you last felt it? 

"Thanks for taking care of Dee Na at the zoo, I wish we could have gone as a family." 

Your heart almost melted hearing the disappointment in his voice. He was working on a new concept for uBEAT and you knew he was featuring so you let him slip a bit away from you and your daughter's daily routine.

"It wasn't a problem," you said and gave him a quick peck on the lips, "there will be more chances for us to go together later on and for many more years okay?" You sent him your warmest smile and he returned his thanks with a smooth kiss. That wave of electricity came back all of a sudden. It made you feel much better, more relaxed. Kevin's soft lips were driving you crazy, you were about to rub your hands all over him when he suddenly pulled away, gasping for air.

"Hehe, umm..." He mumbled trying to get the words out he was going to say earlier before he peeped in on your yoga session. 

"What is it? Something wrong with me?" You asked, playfully biting your lip.

"N-n-no, just... Since when has my wife been so y to me? I cannot remember? Let me make it up to you!" He exclaimed taking out a folded sheet of paper. Your right eyebrow raised in confusion. 'Is this his definition of y?'

"I want to share with you what were going to sing," he said as a huge smile formed on his beautiful face.

"Sit here jagi," he said pulling you with one hand and patting the corner of the bed. You smiled back at him. You sat down and Kevin stood on his knees. He took out his iPhone and pressed through his playlist to a familiar melody, one you recognized but have clearly heard around the house often.

Kevin smirked at your furrowed eyebrows, seeing how his and little Dee Na's humming has paid o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter