Cheesy Kevin

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

hahaha yes that kevin gif in the last chapter was a hint for this one. In the interview they asked kevin if he knew the fans call him cheesy, and he got upset and that was his reaction hehe.

 

“I’ll be back a little late after the performance, I don’t know what they are going to make us do” Kevin said as he grabbed his jacket ready to leave to the studio. He walked over to you in the kitchen.

“Ok,” you kissed him, “Do you want me to wait up or?”

“No its fine, you should get some rest. You’ve’ been so tired yet you have been sleeping a lot…” “Ah, true, I guess I’ve just had a lot of work lately. I had to work on EXO’s website too to make it friendlier for international fans to interact with the members.”

"Aigoo, my wifey always working sooo hard” he reached to pinch your cheeks.

“Stop Kevin, so cheesy!” “Jagi this is nothing” he winked playfully and gave you a peck on your nose. “Get lots of rest, and eat more, you look to skinny.”

“Alright, just get go – oof!” You cupped your hands over your mouth. There was that feeling again. Your stomach was acting up again and you felt a bit nauseous.  “_______ ! Whats wrong? Are you feeling okay?” You tried to suppress the urge to smack him to stop his questioning, you suddenly didn’t know why you felt a little irritated. “Come sit here” he motioned you over to the chair.

A few moments passed and your stomach calmed. “I’m fine now, don’t worry, must be because I haven’t eaten yet huh?”

“Yeah,” He was kneeling on the kitchen floor looking up at your beautiful face in a worried way, his eyebrows were ruffled and his fear made you happy, he was so caring. “Are you sure you don’t want me to stay?” “No, no no. Go, I’m fine really! I’ll rest a bit since Dee Na is at her friend’s.”

“Ok then, just call me if you need anything.” He got up and kissed your forehead and left to the door. "And seriously _____," he turned back to look at you with glassy eyes, "call me when you feel bad and just want to hear my voice, if I don't pick up... I am on Arirang TV. Hehe." He winked one last time and you blew a kiss at his direction before he completely left the house. 

"Time to watch some TV, but first blogging time!"

You recently started secretly blogging as an anonymous user. Your followers only knew you were a regular wife with a regular job, you never were specific that your husband was a beautiful K-pop idol with a successful career and that you were working for the biggest companies in K-pop, going to their meetings and discussing new ideas for websites and other important decisions too. 

This newly found hobby kept you occupied, you just liked sharing what you did and since it was a new year, why not record everything important that has been happening. Starting from your anniversary, to Dee Na's birthday, to crazy trips to the park and the beach, you wanted to share that all. There was the risk of the fans finding this out, but its not like you gave any intimate details right?

 

Its been a fun day filled with baking cookies and cupcakes with my little girl! 

I could tell they were really tasty but my stomach did not agree with that. Lately I have been craving my favorite food, so I will post more when my little one returns from her play date! I am thinking curry for one, its a sad date of just me and my longing for my hubby to come home late. 

XOXO

_._.

***(your initials)


 

Ding dong, dingdongdingdongding

The dings were followed by harsh knocks on your door. *Who could it be?*

You were cautious and peeked at the monitor affraid it might be an assassin. *really ____ an assassin would be so kind to knock on your door, aish pabo me! Omo!* You quickly pulled open the door, revealing your hubby's dongsaeng.

"Dongho! What are you doing here?"

"Kevin told me to come, he said you were really sick and he wanted me to watch over you silly. Now tell me where does it hurt? And why are you standing there, rude! Lets go in, now, my mom always taught me that when you are hurt, soup is the most comforting!"

You looked at him with a raised eyebrow. This kid, no, he was a man now, how was he go

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter