Family Trip

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"________, have you seen my tie? I thought I put them in the suitcase already." Kevin mumbled to himself the places he had been in order to recall where exactly he left his white tie. "Aish" he said to himself once he remembered the last place he went to, Dee Na's room.

"But daddy, its my belt!" Kevin could already sense this argument was going to be difficult.

"Dee Dee, this is daddy's tie. Remember, mommy bought this tie for daddy on his birthday last year. My suit won't look good without it, and you don't want daddy to look bad do you?"

Dee Na pouted and looked to the ground, she limply held out her hands which held her white belt delicately. "Here daddy, I want you to look handsome as always!" She smiled her biggest, toothy smile and jumped into her father's strong arms. "That's my girl." He ruffled her hair and she gave him a peck on the cheek. "Now Dee Dee are you all packed? Let's see what you've got."

Kevin looked around the room to see the room was a mess with many dresses and sparkly leggings laying about. Kevin carefully stepped around the room to pick up some dresses. "I think these will do, should we ask mommy?" Dee Na nodded and called out for you. You were just getting out of the shower as you heard a little voice shouting your name.

You walked into Dee Na's room to find Kevin packing your daughters small clothing into her suitcase. "Are these dresses okay? They are new and the weather will be nice over there."

 

You took a closer look and yes, the dresses were cute enough for Dee Na to play around with. "Perfect, just make sure you pack her leggings and underwear... and her sandals too! I got the passports ready and I just need to finish packing my makeup and thats it." Kevin smiled, he was glad you had this under control. He would usually fly overseas because of U-KISS schedules with the help of his manager, but he hasn't gone back home in a while since Dee Na was born. He missed San Francisco and he wanted Dee Na to see where her daddy grew up. 

"What? Did I not remove my makeup?" You quickly rubbed your fingers to your eyes hoping you didn't look like a raccoon and that was the reason he was smiling like an idiot at you. 

"Mommy, daddy was just appreciating your hard work to plan this trip." Dee Na clasped her hands swooning over her father's heart-melting smile. You both started to blush and Kevin got up from the bed to give you a hug and kiss, sending your heart racing. Dee Na let out an excited shreek and you and Kevin cringed, this little one got too excited from the romance...

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter