A Change

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's been two days since your arrival in San Francisco and going out on the street isn't exactly a peaceful scene. You knew Kevin would have fans waiting for him  here and you couldn't shake off that feeling that someone was watching you everytime you three went out. Some fans did have the courage to go up to him but when they saw you, lets just say you stepped away before you noticed their death glares.

Kevin was dressing Dee Na in another dress he had chosen for her to go to his aunt's party. There would be more cousins her age and Dee Na definitely needed someone to play around with. 

"Kevin, is the party a bit far from unnie's house?"

"Hmm, I guess you could say so. Its about two blocks down the street. Why?"

"Oh I was just wondering if we had to take the car or walk there. I wouldn't want Dee Na to become tired once we arrifve."

"Okay"

Wow, he didn't even ask if that was all your reasoning.

"I just hope there aren't any fans that have figured out where we are staying, they might bug my family here and I don't want to risk that."

"True" you said plainly. "Oh and what time will the party be at?"

"At around 2 PM. We can go shopping if you want, we've just been going to the parks and out to eat. Would you like that my lady?"

You couldn't help but blush at his last sentence. "Yes dear, I would." You walked over to peck him on the cheek and Dee Na let out a shreek.

"Omo, mommy and daddy kissing!" You both looked down to Dee Na and noticed her cheeks were peeking out from her tiny hands covering . 

"Dee Dee, mommy and daddy love each other so much right?" She shook her head up and down at her father's question.

"I have an idea, you can go with auntie Dee while mommy and daddy spend some time together. Auntie has been wanting to spend a lot of time with you, lets be a good princess and make this King very happy."

"Yes Daddy,  I mean your highness King."

"Thats my Dee Dee." He reached down to hug her tightly and Dee Na returning the tight hug around his thin neck. 

"How do you easily convince her?" you asked in slight envy, she always had a soft spot for her dad's wishes.

"I don't see how sweet talking wouldn't work, especially on you."

He winked at you playfully before he left to inform his sister.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter