She's Mine

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SHOUT OUT TO NEW SUBBIES THAT HAVE CAUGHT UP!!!!

"Bye Deedee," You said as you gave your daughter a kiss on the cheek. She hugged you and Kevin also said his goodbye.

"Be a good girl and pay attention at school okay, we will pick you up later okay for...." Kevin sneekily made sure he winked so you wouldn't notice.

You saw your daughter wink back and you raised a brow. "What are you two up to, I don't like any of this." You said pointing your finger back and forth between Kevin and Dee Na. 

She puffed her cheeks cutely before saying "Im going!!" 

You could hear her giggle as she ran into the school with the other students. 


"Alright mister Woo, whatever you have planned I don't want to know."

"Let's go then." 

 

 

You made your way back to NH Headquarters to grab a few files before heading to a studio. Today was your day off but there was a lot of paper work you forgot to bring home the other day, Kevin had invited you to come on set anyways, and he knew you needed to relieve some stress. You unloaded the car and you let him run off first but he insisted on pushing the stroller onto the set. You rolled your eyes as you walked, but showed an appreciative smile. BEST. HUSBAND. EVER.

You braced yourself as you pushed open the doors to the studio. The coordi-noonas were quick to flock your precious darrlings and ask their names and everything, even daring to speak out the "I thought you had miscarried because of that picture Hyori-sshi."

You in every bit of anger that was starting to boil in you, you were not going to give this coordi-noona a piece of your mind so early in the morning. "Well as you can see, Kevin and I love eachother so much we were blessed to have these two beautiful darlings. Obviously I was very pregnant and recovering quickly, we just might be at it again since Kevin is so attentive of me." You said with a smirk, watching as she became slightly angered and embarassed that you said those things... *Well it is the truth, now it up bi-* 

Your thoughts were interrupted as you heard some shouting, from five gorgeous men.

"Hyori!" They all shouted in unison.

"Hey guys! Wow nice outfit!"

"Thanks, the concept is a bit...." Hoon trailed off thinking of a way to describe it without giving it away yet.

"More like AJ's style." Soohyun said.

"Oh, then must be interesting!" You beamed, you had nooooooo idea what this recording would be like.

"Can I carry him?" Eli quickly asked you and you nodded. Kevin went to get dressed into his suit and you were curious how he would look if the rest of the guys looked this good.

You were brought a chair and placed the stroller right next to it, so while the makeup artists were waiting for Kevin you could look around and see the set from your seat.

Eli was busy cooing at Yuki in his arms and you giggled as he made animal noises. 

"He's smiling!!!" He cheered.

"That's because you look ridiculous!" AJ chuckled before turning away and picking up your little girl. "And this little one is so cute~" AJ hummed as he held Yumi in his arms, swaying her gently. 

"Are you rapping to my kids?" You snickered as you heard them speak quickly and smoothly to the little ones they carried. 

"Heh... Having a little too much fun huh, dorks.." Hoon said as he crossed his arms and huffed, clearly jealous they weren't giving any turns to carry the babies. 

You giggled and jumped a little as the familiar warmth wrapped around your shoulders. 

"How do I look?" Kevin asked as he walked around from behind your chair to stand in all his glory. 

You didn't realize your jaw was slightly hung open, "Very hot..."

You winked and quickly closed your mouth and swiped the li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter