Alone

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

His body tensed, unclear sounds escaped their mouths before the silence hit them. She wore her clothes back without saying goodbye, he lay on the bed panting, gasping for air. There was that feeling again. It hit down to the bottom of his shattered heart. As much as he would try, he couldnt forget Hyori. Throughout high school back in China, he wondered what it would have been like if they attended the same school, sat next to eachother in class, held hands through the hallway, walked her home, graduated and gotten engaged, if it wasn't for his career, what could have happened to them?

His thoughts were disturbed when the young woman came back from the bathroom outside his room.

"I forgot my phone" She said cheerfully as if expecting something, maybe the mention that she had a phone would spark interest for him to seek her again, and hopefully become a couple after the quick encounter they had.

Kris turned in the bed, not caring if he flashed himself to her as he bent down to feel on the floor where her phone had been. 

"Here." His tone was serious and indifferent, it had always been, but she was a fan with her mind set on him, he handed the phone to her as she smiled brightly at him.

"So... Do you... wanna do this again?" She asked awkardly obviously trying to say it as flirty as possible just to see him again. 

"Can't."

"W-why?"

"That's none of your business." He spat and she rushed out the apartment slamming the door.

Kris didn't care about that girl, he just needed  a distraction, someone to make him forget his heartbreak. But who was he trying to fool? As many times as he did it in the past, nothing was going to change the way his heart hurt for her all these years. 

 

 

Hyori felt that her heart had finally calmed down once her kids were brought home at the end of the night. They were a good distraction and she didnt want to think that Kris could be living right above her. 

After Kris had left, knowing Kevin so well you knew he  would immediately tell you who he met at the door, so you just went to bathroom and began to take a long shower. You took your time to dry your hair, brush your teeth, and pick out your sleep wear. 

Kevin didn't say anything, thinking you were just exhausted, so he decided to cuddle with you on the couch and continue where you had left off. You thought you wouldn't be able to return the feelings knowing your mind had been on Kris since you saw him in the elevator, but how wrong you were. The moment Kevin placed his lips on yours all your thoughts about said man were thrown out the window into a pit of fire, when Kevin felt you weren't responding, he playfully your lower lip and nibbled on it, thats where you lost it. You returned each kiss and soon you two were making out like hormonal teenagers. 

Several minutes passed and you both pulled away, gasping for air, and then there was several knocks on the door.

"We didn't even start making the real noise." Kevin whined and you playfully hit his chest. You two got up off the couch and gave eachother one last kiss before checking the mirror by the door to see how much you needed to fix yourselves before opening th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter