Sick

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You woke up from your nap with a head ache. You had sat up hoping to get a drink of water, but the pain turned everything black and you closed your eyes in defeat. *Where's Kevin when I need him?* You buried yourself even more in the blanket and rubbed your temples hoping it will go away soon. 

You turned again to face the clock, 1:40 PM. It will be a while until Kevin gets back from hanging out with the rest of the U-KISS members.

Everything about this day felt miserable to you, you had a high fever this morning, but last night, at Kiseop's last musical performance, you were in an extremely happy mood. You wished you could have gone with them to lunch but you didnt have an appetite all morning or afternoon. 

The sound of the door being unlocked chimed throughout the whole hotel room. *Why did the Japanese have to make their bell sound so loud?!?!* you cursed in your mind. 

"Jagiya!?!?!" Kevin shouted from the entrance, followed by the howls of familiar male voices. Your face scrunched in discomfort as you tried to speak but your throat itched.

"Yah Kevin how can you leave your wife alone and sick?" Eli pushed through the guys as he pointed to the trail of balled up tissues on the floor.

"I-I.. Hey! I got this, thats why I brought her some miso soup, now keep it down..." Kevin retaliated glaring at Eli and the rest that were still trying to figure out what he said. 

He walked over with a spoon and the plastic wrapped bowl of soup and made his way to the unlocked door. You heard his footsteps and you shut your eyes tight hoping he won't see you are awake. 

"Lets follow, we should at least help him out, _____-ssi does a lot for our company." Soohyun suggested and they all nodded. They silently crept to the bedroom door. 

"How you feeling?" Kevin whispered as he sat on the edge of the bed and placed the soup on the left bed-side table. He traced the hair that was on your face, placing it behind your ear and he felt how hot your face was. "You're burning up, let me get you a wet towel jagi." He was to stand up when you quickly turned and grabbed his wrist, causing a squeal from the boys watching from the door

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter