A Day Out

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
my apologies, kevin's sister's name is spelled deanna woo >.< oh well.... hehe

 

As soon as Kevin gave you the good news that he wont have to skip his family time to attend the show, all three of you decided to have a day out in the town. 

"What is taking them so long?"

"Almost ready I promise!" "Yes jagi just a few more minutes and we're out okay!" Dee Na and Kevin shouted from upstairs.

"Was he always like this growing up?" you asked your sister-in-law.

"Nope, he started caring about his looks when he was in Xing, once he met you it took him more than an hour to get ready." You both chuckle at the truth of it and you slightly blush because he does this to impress you and no one else.

You hear tiny footsteps echo through the stairs and behold your little daughter wearing a cream and seafoam green dress and a big white hair bow which complements her long brown hair. 

"Wah, Deedee yeppuda!" You strangle her in a big hug, lifting her off the ground. You hear a sudden "ehem" and you turn your gaze to the right. 

Kevin stood leaning against the living room wall, his right foot bent, trying to look cool and mysterious. Hehe Kevin looks so...

"What in the world are you wearing?!"

His eyes grow wide. "What? I need to be disguised, U-KISS remember? Big International K-pop idol here-"

"no." You cut him off simply. "My husband is going to wear normal clothes with his normal loving family. Trust me no one will recognize you."

"_______, Deanna tell her, I'm a star, I will get noticed easily. I can't risk it."

"No one is going to notice you, they didn't notice AJ when he came to New York, so you have nothing to worry about."

You lifted your brow and shot him another glare before he sighed and his heels to change.

Once he was up the stairs you and Deanna burst out into laughter, Kevin heard but he just smiled to himself, hoping it really would be a day to remember.

 

You were heading to one of Kevin's favorite places to eat. You decided to go walking trying to do some shopping as well and get Dee Na familiar with San Fran. You know Kevin will want to visit often when he won't be busy promoting.

You stopped by a nearby park and decided to take out your polariod and snap some pictures of Kevin playing with Dee Na on the slide and monkey bars. A few more shots and you couldn't help but feel you were being watched. You put the camera away in your bag and decided that it was time to go eat at the restaurant Kevin has been praising for the past hour.

"Mommy I'm hungry~~~" Dee Na chimed, tugging at the folds at the ends of your shorts. 

"It's okay Deedee, daddy says we are almost there." You assured her with a warm smile and glanced at Kevin. He smiled back but his expression was at a loss when you stopped in front of a small bakery. "Here it is!" He had the biggest smile remembering every memory of visiting the shop when he was feeling down. 

You entered the bakery and Dee Na's eyes widened in happiness. "Wow! So many desserts!" They looked around the display in search for something, then you saw them both high five each other.

Oh no, Dee Na and Kevin's weakness, cheesecake.

You mentally rolled your eyes as they couldn't decide on what flavors of cheesecake to choose, in the end, Kevin chose plain cheese cake and Dee Na chose tripple chocolate cheesecake. You, well you were starving, and you knew they won't get filled up with cheesecake so you ordered their special cheeseburger. 

Kevin smiled to himself because you ordered something that was special to him.

When you sat down, the place was empty with only two more couples at the other side of the shop. Taking a good look around, the bakery was quite large on the inside, from the outside you could see half of the bakery but on th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter