Yes, I Did!...

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mini update from my phone I feel inspired and bored. Don't know how it will come out..

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Will my precious wife please tell me what is making her smile? You've been quiet the whole way home." Kevin said as you and him walk into the elevator. 'this seems a bit familiar too..'

"Yah! Kevie, can't a wife have peaceful memories to herself for once?" You almost shouted at him because your own memories kept clouding your mind. "Memories huh? Well... am I in them?"

"No. The man I have loved has filled my head again..." 

His expression turned solid, he was dead serious and did not say a word. 'have loved?'

You blinked with a poker face too.  'two can play that game ke-'

It was only a few seconds after and he broke your little mental competition from starting. "I can never be this serious with my lady alright, so cheer up, i have a little something ready so we will have more memories okay?"

You dropped the grocerie bags on the elevator floor and hopped over to him displaying your aegyo. "Kevie really? You better not be playing tricks on me like that pigeon or I will really be mad, and you know how i get when i am mad." You had your hands around his neck shooting death glares at him, seeing his shocked face with those wide eyes, you knew you got to him. 'no more y time for you , i know how impatient you get'

'wow, one minute shes happy, cute, then in a flip of a switch angry and torturous! but i love her anyway'

"Well jagi, I'm pretty sure i got this, and I'm sure I have finally figured you out" He said with a playful wink. 'finally? finally figured me out!?!?' His words cause you to pout as you felt Kevin pull you closer to one of his death hugs.

*DING!~*

'oh thank goodness finally! i was wondering why the ride felt longer!' 

'gah! i had her right there! at least we were together like that again, like the first time I laid my eyes on her'

You quickly picked up the bags and ran out the door ready to go open the door to your place, but you left your key with Kevin...

 

Earlier that day..

"Is it over? I still love you so much
My girl, My girl, how did we end up like this?" Kevin sang.

"Wow daddy that was great!!!"

"Thanks Dee! Now le

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter