Truth?

Clueless Hubby Kevin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Deanna, can you do me a favor and take out Dee Na for me, while I talk to ________ about yesterday.

Deanna froze at her brother's words, remembering yesterday's events. 

"Sure, you owe her an explanation, and you need to get that weight off your chest too. I know when something is troubling you, it won't go away. Your conscience doesn't allow it."

Deanna took Dee Na heading out the door, "Take your time, call me when your done talking." She hugged Kevin, and so did Dee Na, before stepping out the front door.

 

Kevin decided to cook you some pancakes, his specialty for you, hoping a heartfelt breakfast would ease your heart during the talk.

You woke up, as expected, late. How could you sleep when all you kept thinking about was the random scenarios that could have happenned. It takes several things to scare Kevin, but it never has lasted so long like that. How did he hide it so perfectly at the party? Maybe you weren't even noticing his actions. With about three hours of sleep, after tossing and turning, you woke up, with no one next to you. But when you looked up towards the doorway, there was Kevin, "Breakfast is ready." You could tell he tried to not sound cold, but kept trying to hide his feelings until you were face to face.

You went down to the kitchen and sat at the table, Kevin was seated right across from you. You poured some syrup onto your pancakes and lifted your gaze to meet his stare.

"Are you going to tell me now?" You said calmly, hoping it woulld transmit to him that you were ready to take whatever it was he had to say.

He took your hand in his, furrowing his eyebrows "________, what happened, really shook me..."

"Shook you?" you asked dumbfounded.

"Yes, it stirred my emotions, I felt so scared and insecure..."

Your grip on his hand tightened, "Just tell me, I promise I won't get mad."

"Promise?" he asked?

"Yes. I am more worried that you looked so frightened last night, I can't stand if anything happened to you that traumatic. You can tell me."

The next words, he couldn't look you in the eyes, he just held your hands in his as he took a deep breath.

"Remember, when we went to eat with Dee Na our first day out?" You nodded a yes to his question.

"I couldn't help but feel some one was following us, even when we went to the mall-for those dresses remember? I felt it there too."

There was a short silence. He lifted his gaze, looking at you with slight watery eyes.

You gasped as soon as you heard the next words come out of his mouth.

"When I went to go pick up the cake, at the other side of town, I... I was kidnapped."

After dropping off Dee Na and you at the party...

"I'll go get the cake, don't worry I'll hurry back!" Kevin said as he kissed you and headed down town to a prestegious bakery where an ice cream cake was prepared for the get together.

The streets were crowded with cars parked near the entrance of the shop, so Kevin had no choice but to park some where off near a dark alley.

As soon as he stepped out, he felt shivers run down his spine. He wanted to shake off the feeling of someone following him but how could he when he could definitely hear the sound of high heels clicking the cement behind him.

Just as he was about to step into the light of the main street, the shadow spoke, "Its been a long time, hasn't it, Woo Sung Hyun?"

Kevin leaped at the sound of his real name coming from a stranger. The voice, it seemed familiar to him, but how? Did he know this person?

"Curious aren't we? Why don't you turn around and see what you are missing out on?"

*Missing out on? What? Is this person crazy!* Kevin didn't dare move a muscle.

"Not going to cooperate, are we? Fine, you leave me no choice." was the last thing he remembered before his mind went blank.

 

Kevin woke up to the smell of smoke, cigarettes. He felt a sharp pain on the side of his neck.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter