Shots #16-18/Tao

Of Band Geeks and Orch-Dorks (Choir is Overrated)

Just Sehun's Luck

Sehun's sitting at his desk with his European History textbook open and a year's worth of notes strewn all over his room. He has his hands clutching his hair and his nose pressed close to his textbook. The AP European History test is in seven days and poor Sehun is doing all he can to shove a hundred years' worth of information into his head.

It's not going so well.

Sehun is starting to panic because he can't differentiate between what Henry V and what Henry III did. And where the hell does Henry the IV fall in all this? HOW MANY HENRY'S ARE THERE IN HISTORY!?! His breathing is starting to get heavier and tears are threatening to fall from his eyes. Sehun doesn't know what to do. How's he going to fit all this information into his head by next week?

So the next thing he does is reach for his cell phone to call Junmyeon.

Which is where Sehun is now, standing in front of Junmyeon's front door with his backpack. Tears are threatening to fall from his eyes again because he's praying that Junmyeon will help him with his European History.

The door opens and Junmyeon is standing in front of Sehun with a smile. Junmyeon sighs and tugs Sehun's arm, "Come on, let's get you a stuffed animal for you to cuddle," Junmyeon leads Sehun into a chair in the backyard and hands a fluffy elephant to Sehun.

Sehun grabs onto the fluffy elephant and snuggles his face into it. He looks up from the elephant and stares at the grass covered in clovers.

Clovers.

CLOVERS.

Sehun jumps up and throws the elephant towards the sky. Realizing that Junmyeon would probably murder him for hurting Snorkles, Sehun quickly catches the fluffy elephant and sets him on the chair. Then Sehun turns his attention back to the clovers and dives towards the grass.

Lying on his belly, Sehun is examining the clovers growing on the lawn.

"Three, three, ugh, two, three, three," Sehun mumbles as he pulls the clovers from the ground.

"What are you doing?" Junmyeon walks onto the porch with two lemonades in his hands.

"Three, three," Sehun mumbles, "I'm looking for a four leaf clover."

"Are you mad? Did the panic attack get to you?"

Sehun shakes his head and furrows his eyebrows as he picks at the clovers.

"You know, the probability of finding a four leaf clover is 1 in 10,000 and the probability of finding a five leaf clover is 1 in 1,000,000. I doubt you'll find one in my back-"

"HAHA! I FOUND IT!" Sehun straightens up and holds up a small four leaf clover.

"You did not! Junmyeon raises his eyebrows and sets down the drinks before dropping them.

"Yes I did! Look!" Sehun gets onto his feet and makes his way towards Junmyeon.

Junmyeon reaches towards the small clover in Sehun's hand, "Stop jumping," Junmyeon sets his hand son Sehun's shoulder.

Junmyeon looks into Sehun's crescent moon eyes, "I'm going to pass the test!"

Forget Sehun's future, Junmyeon has to worry about his future, "It's mine."

"What! No! I found it! Hyung, don't be like this," Sehun sticks out his bottom lip and starts stomping his feet.

Junmyeon hesitates for half a second, "No! It's mine! It was on my lawn!"

"But I found it!" Sehun fists his hand and hits Junmyeon's chest hard enough for him to stumble.

"So what? Just because you found a four leaf clover doesn't make you magically able to pass your European History test!"

"Well what are you going to do with the clover then?"

"Rule the world," Junmyeon looks at the clover with wide eyes.

Sehun's has had enough of Junmyeon and decides to wrestle Junmyeon into giving him the lucky four leaf clover.

Later, Junmyeon's mother comes home to find a sobbing Sehun and a victorious Junmyeon. Of course the victorious smile is wiped off Junmyeon's face once he sees the infuriated look on his mother's face.

Escargot

Yixing's eyes are the size of golf balls as he walks up the cobblestone pathway, while Kris is walking next to Yixing with his hands in his pockets. Kris looks up and spots a peacock strutting across the garden in front of a cottage.

"Kris!" Yixing squeals and grabs onto his friend's arm, "They have peacocks!"

"Yes, I can see that," Kris smiles at Yixing's reaction towards the colorful bird.

"What else do they have here?" Yixing stares up at Kris.

"Llamas I think," Kris kicks a stone with his shoe.

"Ew," Yixing scrunches nose up in disgust.

"What's wrong with llamas?" Kris makes a giant step in order to avoid stepping on the bird droppings on the ground.

"They're like an ugly version of alpacas."

"There's a difference?" Kris huffs as the road becomes steeper.

"Of course there is!" Yixing jumps in front of Kris and folds his arms.

Kris tries to avoid bumping into Yixing, but fails.

Yixing isn't faltered though, and quickly makes his way back to Kris' side, "Is that the restaurant?" Yixing jumps up and down.

"Yes," Kris takes a deep breath, "it is. The food better be worth walking 10 minutes up a hill."

"Come one! It's fancy French food that we'll never be able to afford in our entire life span! Of course it'll be worth it!"

Kris is starring down the shiny white plate in the French restaurant. On the shiny white plate sits a shell. In the shell, is something Kris isn't sure worth climbing 10 minutes up a hill.

"What is it?" Yixing pokes the inside of the shell, "I've never seen a clam like this."

"It's not a clam," Kris doesn't take his eyes off the plate in fear the thing in the shell will crawl out at any moment.

"Oh my god, this isn't what I think it is?" Yixing stares in horror at his plate.

"Yes it is what you're thinking it is," Kris gingerly pokes the shell.

"But these things come off the ground, they leave slime everywhere, they're...they're BUGS!" Yixing regrets accepting Kris' invitation o going to a French restaurant.

"You don't have to eat the escargot," Kris looks at Yixing's face which is filled with horror.

"Escargot. They have a fancy name for a bug. They disguised a snail with a cool sounding name?"

Kris shrugs and wiggles the escargot out of the shell and stabs it with his fork, "Once in a lifetime chance, might as well do it," Kris moves the fork towards his mouth.

"So is death," Yixing comments.

Walking out the French restaurant, Yixing spots a rabbit, "Kris! Can we keep it?"

"You can't just take the restaurant's rabbit," Kris pulls Yixing away from the grey rabbit.

"They're not going to miss one rabbit, it's okay," Yixing shakes Kris' hands off, gently picks up the rabbits and tucks it in his jacket.

This is not going to end well. Kris thinks as he watches Yixing coo at the rabbit.

Ping Pong Pang Pong

Baekhyun isn't that great at sports. He's not like Kris and basketball or Jongin and baseball. Nor is Baekhyun that great at running like Chen and his corss country. Nope, Baekhyun isn't that great at sports. Sure he can pass gym class with a decent grade. A decent grade because well...Baekhyun's aim isn't all that great.

One time a girl was pitching a soft ball to him and he hit it towards he chest. Baekhyun didn't know getting hit in the chest would hurt that much, but then again Baekhyung isn't a girl.

Baekhyun's not that interested in joining any athletic team because well he's a walking catastrophe in those cases. Sadly, his mother is forcing him into an athletic team.

Baekhyun's way too small for basketball. He barely passes Kris' shoulder. Obviously baseball was way out of the question. Baekhyun's pretty sure he's going to end up throwing the bat and injuring someone. Cross country was definitely out of the question because Baekhyun can't even run a hundred yards without gasping for air.

Baekhyun needed something that was fun for him; at the same time, he needed something to get his mother off his back. So what does Baekhyun do? Start a sports club himself. Yes Baekhyun considers Ping Pong a sport. At least his mother is off his back.

But like always, things don't go so well.

Within 10 minutes of the first club meeting, Chanyeol has already smacked Kris' face with the paddle and Luhan has a ping pong sized red circle on his forehead. 

"This is stupid, Ping Pong isn't even a sport," Luhan mumbles as he rubs his forehead.

"I abree wif Buhan," Kris clutches his nose as blood threatens to fall.

Chanyeol is apologizing to Kris on the side and Yixing is trying to shove tissue paper up Kris' nose.

Baekhyun is at loss at what to do with his friends.

"I like it," Minseok smiles triumphantly.

Luhan glares at his best friend who had most likely hit the ball towards his forehead on purpose.

"Yibing! Stob touching be!" Kris swats away Yixing's hands from his face.

Chanyeol is near tears as he looks at the numerous blood covered tissues in Yixing's hands.

Baekhyun sighs and decides to just it up and try out for track and field.

Character Background: Tao

Tao is a sophomore and he is in orchestra and symphonic orchestra. He plays the bass only because his parents forced him to do group music in elementary school, where he met Sehun. He chose the bass because everyone else chose the violin and because the bass seemed unique. His GPA is a 3.7. Tao is an introvert as well. He has trouble sometimes speaking to people and most the time what he says will come out like this, "umbabarkbubmeep". He like to sit with Jongin in the library or they eat together at lunch because Tao knows Jongin won't force Tao to talk. Tao doesn't mind this, it allows him to escape his lovable, but annoying best friend Sehun. Outside of music, Tao plays lacrosse.

A/N:

 

How many of you are taking AP tests/IB tests/finals? Man I feel for you. I'm so glad I finished my finals. Looking back at high school, I hatedhatedhated AP tests. Took three of them in my junior year and then after that I was like NO MORE and decided to just take college classes my senior year. Sadly, I'm taking summer classes for college >.< But it'll be fun! Hopefully...How many of you have tests coming up? I hope this update helped relieve your stress! What are you guys planning to do after tests are over? I ended up spending my two week break reading ORZ I read a total 10 books in the two week span. 3 of them were books released this year and then I decided I wanted to reread the Harry Poter series before summer semester started ORZ which is why the update is on friday morning instead of thursday night...even though I know what happens in the end...HARRY POTTER IS AWESOME OKAY IT'S LIKE MY 10TH TIME READING THE SERIES AND I ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING NEW DON'T JUDGE. Anyways good luck on your tests! Look forward to the update next week!