Shots #31-33/Kyungsoo

Of Band Geeks and Orch-Dorks (Choir is Overrated)

Bow Fights

Kris is standing at the entrance of the music room with a bow in his hand. He doesn't know what to do with it. As soon as he walked into the room, Chanyeol had stuck the stick into his hand. Kris had made an unpleasant face and threw it around like a hot potato for a moment. Until he remember Junmyeon yelling into his ear about not touching the hair with his hands. He shudders at that memory.

Chanyeol had happily skipped off towards the middle of the room and faced Baekhyun, "En garde!" he yells and points the bow in his hand at his opponents face.

"En garde!' Baekhyun replies and starts waving his bow from side to side in front of Chanyeol's chest. He tries to reach Chanyeol's beautiful face, but of course he's a wee bit fun sized.

Chanyeol immediatley jumps backward for fear the point end will impair his beautiful face. He quickly retaliates by smartly smacking the top of Baekhyun's head with the hair part of the bow, causing a puff of white powder to sift its way throughout his luscious locks.

"Hah! Two for Chanyeol and zero for Baekhyun," Chaneyol smiles smugly at the munchkin.

Baekhyun growls and sticks his tongue out, "Just you wait, you giant oaf."

"Uhh...I don't think this is a good idea," Kris declares.

The two battling Spartan warriors ignore him.

"Guys, no...stop...no...Wait! Put that down or so help me!" Kris starts waving his bow and Baekhyun, who is about to stab Chanyeol.

Chanyeol immediately smacks away the bow and whacks his opponent's bottom.

"Junmyein's going to kill you guys!" Kris starts waving his bow frantically. He suddnely stops when he feels the door behind him push against him. Kris is thrown off balance and he's falling face down onto the ground. He panics at last minute when he imagines Junmyeon's voice in his head chastising him about the bow. Kris expertly turns onto his back to save the bow.

Speak of the devil.

"What. Are. You. Doing," Junmyeon seethes at the door.

"I told you, but you didn't listen," Kris mumbles towards the ceiling, glad he was able to save the bow.

Chanyeol slowly turns around and immediatley spots Junmyeon at the door. he yelps and throws the bow towards Baekhyun, "His idea! Not mine! He tricked me into it!" he yells and escapes into the private music room.

Baekhyun isn't quick enough to catch the bow.

Junmyeon growls.

"Kris, help me, please," Baekhyun squeaks.

"You're on your own man," Kris spots the look on Junmyeon's face.

"We were just playing Junmyeon, relax," Baekhyun starts fumbling with the bow hair.

Junmyeon's eyes widen.

"Uhh...I'll just set this down here," Baekhyun places the bow on the floor and darts towards the private music room, "Chanyeol! Open up!" 

"Never!"

It's too late. Junmyeon already has his hands wrapped around Baekhyun's neck.

Plushie Baths

Junmyeon is upset. Kyungsoo had stepped in just before Baekhyun had passed out. Junmyeon wasn't going to kill him, just seriously harm him. He's not happy.

Kris is also upset. Kyungsoo assigned him the task of calming down Junmyeon.

Currently Kris is throwing plushie after plushie at Junmyeon's face. It's supposed to calm his friend down, but to no avail.

"Would you stop it!" Junmeyon swats Wiffles the Elephant before he hits his face.

"you could have helped by stopping Kyungsoo," Junmyeon grabs his favorite stuffed hamster, named Pernikles.

"I saved a bow didn't I?"

"Yeah! ONE bow!"

"You gotta give me credit for trying," Kris shrugs, "And why do you have so many of these anyway?" Kris throws a lion up into the air. 

Junmyeon looks offended, "What do you mean too many? They're my friends? How can I have too many friends?"

Kris gives Junmyeon an, 'are you serious?' looks.

"See! This is Wiffles!" Junmyeon picks up the fluffy blue elephant, "I got him when I was 12, he helped me learn my fractions," he smiles triumphantly. 

Kris isn't sure if Junmyeon is serious or not, "That's great...that they helped you."

Junmyeon nods excitedly, "Do you want to meet the rest of them? I don't let all my friend meet them you know," he smiles.

Kris sighs internally. He can't say no to that happy face.

Baseball

Baekhyun has a nice . Wait. What am I thinking? Jongin shakes his head and adjusts his eyes back to Baekhyun's face.

"Am I doing it right?" Baekhyun's tongue is sticking out while he holds the baseball bat in his hands, ready to swing.

"Uh yeah..." Jongin gets distracted again when Baekhyun shakes his .

"EYES UP JONGIN!" the two of them hear Chaneyol from the sidelines.

Jongin's face immediately reddens, "SHUT UP, PARK CHANYEOL!"

Chanyeol guffaws and smacks his knee with the drumsticks in his hands.

Jongin focuses his attention to the bat in Baekhyun's hands, "I'm going to throw the ball now."

Baekhyun nods. He convinced Jongin to teach him baseball because it seemed fun to learn how to professionally whack a ball at someone. It might come in handy with smacking Chaneyol one day.

Baekhyun is ready to hit the ball. His buttocks are stuck out just like how Jongin taught him and his concentration face is on. There's ever background music.

Wait what.

Baekhyun's concentration is broken when he hears the intense buildup from the drum roll Chanyeol is producing by hitting his drumsticks against the bleachers.

"PARK CHANYEOL!" Baekhyun waves the bat at his friend.

Chanyeol cackles and quickly skips up the steps of the bleachers, periodically banging his sticks against the seats. Baekhyun is frantically climbing the stairs and waving his bat. Poor Jongin; he sighs and grabs his backpack and trumped, and walks away from the quarreling duo.

Character Background: Kyungsoo

Kyungsoo is a junior in choir and is a soprano. He started singing because the old lady that babysat him taught music lessons. He loved hearing her sing with her students because she was able to harmonize very nicely. He has a 3.8 GPA. He links to challenge himself with hard subjects because he gets bored very easily. When he gets bored he becomes unmotivated. He likes the feeling of success after putting hard work into it. Outside of music, he is the volunteer coordinator of the National Honors Society and part of the Academic Decathlon with Junmyeon.

A/N: Bonjour! I am back! It's been a while...and I've noticed there have been some new subscribers? Hello to you! Where are you guys coming from? I hardly promote it on Tumblr, and the side blog I promote it on has hardly been updated...Too lazy....Anyways! I was finally able to whip up a chapter! Sorry about the long hiatus...it won't happen again...I had this excruciating accounting project where I had to build the financial statements for a made up company. A pain in the rear end let me tell you. Speaking of rear ends. Baekhyun and Jongin do have pleasant rear ends. Tao included. Just saying.

Comment below to let me know what you think! And subscribe if you haven't already!

Thank you for reading!

P.S. Please let me know if you see any typos, sometimes my fingers don't listen to my brain.