Song List #1

Of Band Geeks and Orch-Dorks (Choir is Overrated)

Hey guys this still isn't a normal update! But I ended up not having class today! I still have finals tomorrow and tuesday >.< I just really needed to get this out of my head though...

This is a list of what I feel what the members would play/sing with in the fic or maybe in real life in general because Chen Chen's voice is just sooooo beautiful!!!

Click the titles to listen to the song.

1. Junmyeon: Vivaldi's Concerto for four violins in B Minor Movement 1 I love this piece. I haven't been able to find the sheet music to this...nor have I been able to find three other violinists to play this song with me >.<

2. Yixing: Bach's fugue in G minor This isn't an piano, it's an organ, but let's just say Yixing is a genius and was able to transpose it into piano because I reallyreallyreally like this song!/Harry Potter Cover/POTC Cover These two covers is what I feel like Yixing's style would be like.

3. Chen: Endless Love (This is from the Chinese movie The Myth with Jackie Chan and Kim HeeSun, Chen Chen definitely needs to sing this song.)

4. Minseok: Edward Elgar's Cell Concerto 1st Movement (Beautiful piece, if I could play the cello I would play this song. This video I linked you to is Jacqueline Du Pre who Minseok named his cello after if you didn't catch the connection. AND FOR MY CELLIST THAT IS READING MY FIC YOU BETTER GO PLAY THIS SONG IF YOU EVER GET A CHANCE TO SOLO OR JUST BECAUSE BECAUSE THIS IS AN AWESOME SONG!)

Bonus: Henry and Ailee singing this version of Just a Dream because Henry is like my ideal type and Ailee is my girl crush. That girls voice is just UNF

Feel free to comment below what YOU think about the songs I chose and what songs YOU want the members to play/sing in the fic AND in real life!