Shots #7-9/Sehun

Of Band Geeks and Orch-Dorks (Choir is Overrated)

7) Luhan's Partying in the Club(s) Tonight

Note: This is when Luhan is in his Junior year of high school. So Jongin, Sehun, and TaoZi aren't in the picture yet. (Only for this drabble). Google what a Skitty looks like. It'll help.

Luhan has a goal. A SMART goal to be precise and he's got it all planned out.

Luhan's goal is definitely specific. He will for sure be a Student Body Officer next year. The goal is definitely measurable because he wants at least sixty percent of the school's vote. how's he going to do that? Well this goal is obviously attainable since he's joining all twenty clubs at school. Joining all twenty clubs is relevant because everyone in the school is part of at least one club. Lastly, his goal is time bound by how many "friends" he can acquire just so they'll vote for him to become a student body officer.

Oh yeah, Luhan has victory in the palm of his hands. He can definitely feel the student body officer blazer being handed to him at the induction ceremony. Okay, quit dreaming, there are three clubs left to join and they're the clubs he's least excited to join. Here it goes.

Club #18: Pokémon League

This is the third to last club Luhan has to join. This one is definitely the better of the three, but he still doesn't want to go to the meeting battle other trainers. So, to make his life easier, he drags Chen with him. Why Chen? First of all, he needs someone to be his Pokémon, second of all Chen looks like Pikachu and this will definitely help with getting votes friends.

"Why me?" Of all people you asked me. You could've asked Minseok. He resembles a Skitty. Skitties are cool," Chen whines as Luhan drags Chen to the cafeteria.

"What the hell is a Skitty?" Luhan stops in the middle of the hall.

"It's a Pokémon..." Chen answers.

"The only Pokémon I know is Pikachu."

"You only know one Pokémon and you're in the Pokémon League?"

Luhan shrugs.

"I'm not doing it!" Chen rips the yellow ears from his head and throws it at Luhan.

 "But you agreed to it!"

"That was before I knew I had to be Pikachu!" Chen stomps his foot.

Luhan pouts. "Don't make me put you back in your Poké ball," he pulls a red and white ball from his pocket.

"You did not just go there. Pikachu never goes into his Poké ball."

"Don't make me do it," Luhan inches the ball closer to Chen's face.

Chen contemplates for a moment before finally giving in, "Fine, I'll be a good Pikachu."

"Good."

"Good. Since I'm your Pokémon, that means you get to carry me."

"What."

"Well, if we're going to do this, it's got to be realistic. Ash lets Pikachu ride him all the time."

"No."

"Yes."

"No."

"YES!" Chen stomps his foot again and jumps onto Luhan's back.

Luhan grunts and struggles down the hall towards the cafeteria where all the other Pokémon trainers are.

"I hope you die in battle," Luhan forces a smile as he enters the cafeteria.

"Well I hope no one votes for you in the upcoming election."

Luhan grunts in response.

"That includes me as well if you didn't catch my drift."

Luhan bites his lip and dreadfully regrets picking Chen over Minseok.

Club #19: Broadcasting Channel

Luhan needs to create an advertisement that needs to be shown throughout the whole school for his campaign. That means he has to deal with the Broadcasting Channel. Luhan has wanted to avoid the Broadcasting Channel at all cost because they're all plain weirdoes.

Kris included.

Especially Kris.

Too bad Luhan has no one else to go to.

"What's your idea?" Kris asks Luhan.

"The Hunger Games," Luhan replies.

Kris rolls his eyes and starts spinning in his office chair, "That is so cliché, you want me to film you being Katniss, while you kill off all the volunteers or applicants until you're the victor?"

"No, not like the book. I'm going to take the literal meaning of Hunger Games and make it real."

"You're going to have to explain, my brain doesn't want to function right now," Kris spins faster.

"I'm going to go into the woods with just my tent and clothes."

"So..." Kris continues to spin in his chair.

Luhan slaps his hands on Kris' shoulders and stares into his friend's eyes, "I'm going to hunt for my own food and you're coming to film me."

~

It's completely dark in the woods, save for the camp fire Luhan spent hours making. Luhan is nibbling on a rabbit he spent two hours trying to catch while Kris is happily stirring a pot of ramen for himself.

"One bite, just one bite," Luhan speaks up.

"You do realize the camera is rolling," Kris shovels a good amount of noodles into his mouth.

"So? We can edit it out."

"Hell no, not when I have a chance of making you suffer," Kris moans as he shovels another mouthful of noodles into his mouth.

"You bastard," Luhan scowls at Kris.

"You're the one who came up with the idea."

"You didn't have to take me literally," Luhan pouts as he takes a bite from his rabbit.

"I didn't when you told me."

"Why now?"

"Chanyeol bet that you wouldn't last two nighs without proper food. I am adamant to win."

"What did you bet on?"

"Fifty bucks."

"Then I'm going to make sure you don't win," Luhan lunges across the fire and grabs the pot of ramen from Kris' hands and runs.

"Yah! Give it back!" Kris run after Luhan, but doubles back for the camera, "I'm going to make sure you don't win the election!" Kris dashes after Luhan who is now chugging down the ramen while running.

Club #20: Crochet Club

"What club meeting is it this time? minseok grumbles as he follows Luhan down the brightly lit school hall, "It better not be Pokémon League. I do not want to be Skitty."

"Relax, you won't have to vomit water on your opponent," Luhan rubs Minseok's lower back.

"Skitty isn't a water Pokémon."

Luhan rolls his eyes, "Whatever."

"Why are we in the Home Economics Department? Are we joining the Cooking Club?" Minseok jumps up and down excitedly.

"Uh...not exactly," Luhan gently pushes Minseok past the kitchens towards the end of the hall.

"No...That's the sewing room," Minseok stares at the door with dread.

"Please Minseokie, it's the last club on my list," Luhan pouts at his best friend.

"Ugh, gross, I hate when you do that," Minseok pushes Luhan's face away with his hands.

"Come on Minseok! I'm going to make you a hat! I know you like hates!" Luhan tugs Minseok's wrist.

"Fine, but only because I like hats," Minseok sighs and follows Luhan to attend the Crochet Club meeting.

~

"When you said hat, I thought you meant like a beanie, not this," Minseok motions to the pink hat with cat ears that resides on his head. Now Minseok really is a Skitty.

"Technically it's a beanie," Luhan brushes aside Minseok's bangs.

Minseok glares at Luhan.

"It's just pink with cat ears. That's all," Luhan shrugs.

Minseok scowls, "You could've at least not put on the ears, now I really am a Skitty."

"Be happy that you get a hat you best friend spent hours making, besides it was the pattern they gave us."

Minseok scrutinizes his best friend, "Liar. I can tell you're lying Luhan."

The corners of Luhan's mouth threaten to curl upwards.

"I KNEW IT!" Minseok yells and pulls off the pink hat to force on Luhan's head.

8) Baekhyun and the Giant Violin

Baekhyun has a fascination with instruments. He's had no real musical experience until he joined choir in order to get close to a girl he liked. After she graduated though, he stuck with singing and fell in love, but the feeling was never COMPLETE. Baekhyun was jealous that all his friends were able to make music using their hands and mouth. He needs to satisfy the urge to make music, other than his vocal chords of course. So, Baekhyun asks his friends to help.

"How exactly do you blow it?" Baekhyun faces Jongin.

"Like this," Jongin buzzes his lips together.

"That's gross," Baekhyun wipes Jongin's spit that just landed on his face.

Jongin shrugs, "Try it."

"Okay," Baekhyun hesitantly moves the trumpet towards his mouth.

"It's not contaminated you know. I don't have cooties or anything," Jongin tries to relieve Baekhyun.

"But he's blown chucks into it," Chanyeol comments as he passes by.

"WHAT!" Baekhyun pulls the trumpet away.

"He's kidding," Jongin glares at Chanyeol.

Jongin hears Kris scoff, but chooses to ignore him.

"Okay..." Baekhyun places his mouth on the trumpet. He takes a deep breath and buzzes his lips.

The sound of the trumpet resonates throughout the music room.

"Hey! I did it!" Baekhyun yells enthusiastically.

"Good job," Jongin smiles and pats Baekhyun's back.

Baekhyun smiles at his accomplishment at creating music, yet he's still not satisfied.

Suddently Baekhyun gasps.

"What is it?" Jongin quirks up an eyebrow.

"It's a giant violin," Baekhyun stares at Minseok with wide eyes.

"That's a cello," Jongin says.

"Yeah, a giant violin," Baekhyun shoves the trumpet back into Jongin's hands and walks towards Minseok.

"Can I play with it?" Baekhyun asks Minseok as he reaches a hand towards the giant violin.

Minseok's eyes widen. He slaps Baekhyun's hand away, "DON'T TOUCH JACQUELINE! HOW WOULD YOU LIKE IT IF I REACHED DOWN YOUR THROAT TO TOUCH YOUR VOCAL CHORDS?!?!"

Baekhyun quickly pulls his hand back and pouts.

"Just let him play with it Minseok. It's just Baekhyun, he'll be careful with it. It's not like he's Sehun," Luhan pats Baekhyuns head.

"Hey," Sehun frowns at Luhan from across the room.

Minseok scans Baekhyun from head to toe, contemplating whether or not to deem him worth to lay his hands on Jacqueline.

"Just this once, only because you have pretty fingers," Minseok hands Baekhyun Jacqueline.

A smile makes its way on Baekhyun's face. He jumps excitedly and plops down on a chair to put Jacqueline between his knees.

"She's so pretty," Baekhyun glides the bow across the strings.

"See, no harm done," Luhan wraps his arm around Minseok's shoulder.

"Yeah, I guess you're right," Minseok smilse as he watches Baekhyun's fingers dance along the fingerboard.

"Hey! Have you ever tried playing it like a violin?" Baekhyun stops playing to ask Minseok.

"What do your mean?" Minseok frowns.

"You know, like put her on your shoulder to play like a violin," Baekhyun looks at Jacqueline and begins to lift her towards his shoulder.

"Don't you dare!" Minseok lunges forward and grabs Jacqueline out from Baekhyun's dangerous hands.

Luhan bursts out laughing, "Oh my god. I'm not the only one who's done it! I told you I wasn't crazy!" Luhan smacks Minseok's shoulder.

Minseok looks flabbergasted, "How could you make Jacqueline comparable to the low class violin," Minseok then stalks away from the two crazy people.

Baekhyun pouts, "Did I do something wrong?" he looks at Luhan.

"Absolutely not, you're a genius!" Luhan rests his hand on Baekhyun's shoulder.

"Really?" Baekhyun looks hopeful.

Luhan nods, "Come on, I see another cello lying around, we can use that."

Baekhyun is not satisfied.

For now.

9) Expiration Date Pt. 2

As Luhan stated, Kris will never learn. Kris will never stop listening to Yixing. Kris just can't help it. Not when Yixing is always looking up at Kris with those shining eyes, the soft smile that always ghosts his lips, and the dimple. THE DIMPLE! Kris just can't help himself. He'll do anything for Yixing, even when he gets hurt in the process.

"Theyrgh too choholatie," Kris speaks with a mouthful of brownie in his mouth.

"Igh noffiffed," Yixing replies with his mouth full of brownie.

Yixing opens his fridge and grabs the jug of milk for the both of them to wash down the brownie.

He pours the milk into two separate cups and hands one to Kris.

Kris nods in appreciation and tips the cup towards his mouth, "Ah that was good," Kris wipes his mouth with the back of his hand after finishing his milk.

Yixing lifts his cup towards his mouth to drink, but pauses as he looks at the contents.

"Uh, Kris, when milk curdles, it means it went bad right?" Yixing shows his cup of milk to Kris.

Kris glances at the cup. His body goes rigid and a scream threatens to escape his mouth. He can suddenly feel the milk shift inside his stomach. It's okay, right? He'll do anything for Yixing, even when he gets hurt in the process. Right?

Character Background: Sehun

Sehun is a sophomore and part of Orchestra and Symphonic Orchestra. He is a third chair violist. As mentioned, Sehun started playing the viola because his parents made him play it for scholarships. The less often an instrument is played, the more scholarships there are. He started playing the viola in a group class in elementary school. He had to take morning group lessons before school started. This is also where he meets Tao and Jongin. Sehun has a 4.0 GPA. That little er took a bunch of easy classes just to keep his 4.0. Sehun did take a couple of Advanced Placement classes. Luckily the teachers gave out a lot of extra credit after the test was taken. Outside of music, he is planning on being a member of the National Honors Society. NHS doesn't allow sophomores in the club. He is also one of the newscasters of the school's broadcasting channel with Kris. The broadcasting channel does updates and announcements for the school. They also film and do the "commercials" for the candidates for SBO.

A/N: Lawwd, this chapter was a little over 2,000 words. If only I could spit out essays like I do with fics. Did anyone have weird clubs in high school or college? I legit had a Pokémon League at school. I have no idea what they did. Watch Pokémon and play the trading card game? Originally I wanted to do the trading card game here, but I had no idea how to play, so that when out the window. I played Yu-Gi-Oh when I was younger. Don't judge. It was pretty legit game kay? DID YOU GUYS LOOK UP THE SKITTY! IT'S SO ING CUTE! IT'S TOTALLY MINSEOK! Did you guys have Broadcasting channel? I looked like a fun club, I'm pretty sure they didn't do . They're announcement were so horrible, but funny. They took up class time so that was good. My school really did do like commercials or campaigns for the students running for Class Officers. They were pretty funny. One guy did go in the woods and fend for himself for a weekend. It was awesome. He won and became President. AND CROCHET CLUB. WTF DO THEY DO THERE.

I know I have one Cellist reading this fic...please tell you have at least once attempted to play the cello like a violin. It's why all Orch-Dorks are so crazy. It's because there's something in the end pin that shoots something into our necks to make us like this. ASDFJK;ASDFJK;

I fed my friend expired milk once. On accident. She's the same friend that forced me to eat expired cinnamon rolls. Hey go figure. Gotta make it even right?

Wow this was a long A/N...Cookie for you if you read the whole thing! The next update should hopefully be next Thursday Night/Friday Morning. Hope because I hit a writers block this week...can you tell?? ORZ