The New School

POOR meets the RICH

 

Hye Mi's POV

 

I'm so nervous. I need a new and fresh start at my new school. I can't make any mistakes. But what will I say? How should I act? I tell myself "Calm down Hye Mi. Everything will be okay. Just be yourself. Be Hye Mi."

 

 

L.Joe and I entered our new school. And our eyes just... WIDENS. 

 

Are we in a school?

 

Is this a hotel?

 

 

Once we entered, a guy approaches us, smiling. I can see his gums while he smiles. It suits him. His pretty good-looking too. He's wearing glasses, not in a nerdy way, but it actuall suits him very well. "Annyeong Haseo." He bows at us. We bow back. "I'm Lee Jinki. The student body president. Nice to meet you. Are you the new students?" "Yes, we are." L.Joe replies back. "So you must be Go Hye Mi and Lee Byunghyun? Am I right?" We nod. "But please, call me L.Joe." I knew he was going to say that. "Araseo, L.JOE, Hye Mi, please follow me." I laughed at the moment when Jinki suddenly emphasized on L.Joe's name. L.Joe caught me and I suddenly pursed my lips together. 

 

 

We follow Jinki to our new lockers. "So this is your locker. Use these to open them." he hands out some sort of I.D. card. "Insert it into this hole and you'll be able to open it. You can try it later in the meantime I'll tell you more about that card." Too bad I was really excited to try it out. 

 

"That card is very important. don't ever lose it. It will be your access in and out the school premises. It is also your I.D. so wear this." he hands out something that looks like an I.D. lace. "One more thing. Here." He hands us another card. Jinki explain further. "That card is for your school needs. Because your scholars the school is paying for everything. Just make sure to have receipts of everything your buying so the school can keep record of it. Once you buy something that is not school related you're scholarship will be immediately remove."

 

We make our way up all to the 3rd floor. I just recently found out that Jinki is a senior. He asked me to call him oppa and asked L.Joe to call him hyung. He doesn't like his real name also. It's Lee Jinki. I don't know why but he just doesn't. I got to know Jinki a little bit better and he asked some questions too. Through this little tour L.Joe and I have immediately made a friend.

 

L.Joe and I are seperated. He was plaed in section B because of hi score. His with the other scholar too. While, I'm at Section A. Because I topped the exam. "Wait here first while I introduce you to the teacher, okay?" i simply nodded and smiled.

 

I'm so nervous. I took deep breaths and calmed myself down. "Excuse me. But I have the new student here with me." I hear Jinki oppa taliking to the teacher and it made me even more nervous. -_____- ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Okay.

 

I can do this.

 

I pump my fist in the air and whispered loudly....


HWAITING!!!