Bullied...

POOR meets the RICH

 

Hye Mi's POV 

It's been three weeks since Taekyung confessed his feelings for me. I thought he was just confussed or maybe he only likes because of my looks. Well, that's what L.Joe oppa said. But, no. He's different. He's been really a gentleman. Also, for the past three weeks, Synch, L.Joe and I are really close now. We've been eating lunch together, hanging out, and they give us a ride going to school and taking us home. Some... well... A lot of girls are bullying me. Well, just pushing me a bit and giving me rude looks. I heard that it was because I have Synch and L.Joe. That I was just trying to seduce Synch for their money.
 

I swear... over my dead body that I do not like Synch for their money. :((( Is it because that I'm poor? Is this the way they treat people LOWER THAN THEM?! And yes... L.Joe is one of the school's heart throbs. I don't know how, but he's rude to people! How can he be a heart throb?!

 

Anyways, it's our English class right now. Our last subject. As I was taking down notes, a small piece of paper was passed to me. I opened it and read it...----

 

Hye Mi~ah... You're working at the cafe later, right? Can we hang out there later? Taemin really wants to see you in a maid outfit... I want to see you in a maid outfit.. XD :))

 

I looked at Taekyung oppa and rolled my eyes. He cutely puted at me. I was positive that my heart skipped a beat when he did that. I just simply smiled at him. And he did a high five with Taemin. Again, I rolled my eyes and shook my head. While I was smiling, unconsciuosly I looked at where Changjo was. He was looking at me. He smiled at me and I smiled back. As I was going to go back in taking notes I suddenly felt guilty. Changjo? Taekyung? I don't know. I'm not expecting anything from Changjo, but at least he can- AHH!!! I don't know.

 

As classes was finished. We fixed our bags and headed out. Taekyung placed his arms around my shoulder and aked "Let's go?" I nodded shyly. Ahh... Hye Mi~ah... Why are you like this? Pull yourself together. We waited for L.Joe tofinish his classes. It's always like this. L.Joe's last class is Biology. This specific teacher is always over time. I don;t know why but he enjoys teaching so much when most of his students is bored. He's fine. As long as I understand everything he says I'm fine with him. I peeked into L.Joe's classroom and I saw him half awake half taking notes. I giggled a bit. As we were waiting for L.Joe I excused myself to the restroom.

 

While I was washing my hands, three girls came barging. I recognize them, they were from my class. Krystal, Victoria, and Luna. Victoria came close to me and said "Look girls. It's ms. I-have-all-the-cute-boys." I rolled my eyes at them. Luna laughed a bit "Did you just roll your eyes at us?" I kept my mouth shut and was about to walk out of the restroom. Before I was able to do that Victoria grabbed my arm. Krystal came right in front of me "Just stay away from our boyfriends, okay?!" Krystal's boyfriend is Minho. The guy who pushed me to the wall.

 

I looked at them. "I have just about enough. FOR THE LAST TIME I'M NOT SEDUCING ANYONE!!! OKAY?!?!?! Not just because I'm poor I'm trying to steal money from everyone everytime." Tears came flowing. I was bullied then in my old school for being poor I am not being bullied again here. "Why do you think I'm working 4 FREAKIN part time jobs huh?! If I was stealing all the time or if I was seducing rich people to get their money I won't be working my off all the time. JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!!!!!"  They stayed quiet. You have no right to talk that way to us!!!" -_- That's the last thing I remeber. Everything went black. 

 

 

Taemin's POV Happy

What's taking Hye Mi so long? :(( "Hyung. I'll just go check on her okay?" I went to the girls' restroom. But while I was walking to the girls' restroom I heard voices...

"Otteoke? Otteoke?"

"Unnie... What are we going to do? I thought you were just going to scare her."

"STOP PANICKING OKAY?!?!?! YAH! Hye Mi~ah!!! WAKE UP! Stop pretending."

 

Hye Mi~ah?!?! I hurriedly run to the girls' restroom. I don't care id it's only for girls. Hye Mi needs me. "Ommo! Taemin oppa... what are you doing here?" I see Hye Mi lying on the floor. Unconscious. A bit of blood is dripping down from her forehead. I knelt down beside her and tried shaking her. "Hye Mi~ah... Can you hear me? Wake up. Please wake up." I stood up and looked at the girls I recognize them. I see Krystal holding a water jug that is stained with blood. I grabbed the water jug and held it up to her face. "You hit her with this?!?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!?! MICHEOSSEO?!?!?! " I was about to hit Krystal until someone held my arm. It's SHinwoo hyung. "Let go of me hyung." Shinwoo looked at the girls and said "Go. NOw. Before you get hurt." Changjo hyung carried Hye Mi in her arms and said "Go to L.Joe. Now. We're going to a hospital. Just follow us, okay?"

 

I ran outside of the girls' restroom. Tears were formin in my eyes and I wiped it off. I mentioned Hye Mi's name to my parents and they said we were close 10 years ago. Hye Mi' parents and my parent arranged Hye Mi and I in marriage. I remember I little girl that I really liked, we used to play a lot before.  Because our company and Hye Mi's company were bussiness partners they decided Hye Mi to be my wife. But, the Hye Mi I know is poor and is living alone. The Hye Mi I was arranged to was rich and is a daughter to the owner of Asia's biggest shipping line business. I didn't tell Hye Mi yet because I neede more infromation. But my parent's kept on uttering the name Jam Yi for some reason. I really don't know why.  Hye Mi... please be safe. Wait for me. 

 

 

 

Happy 200 views you guys!!! I hope that you like POOR meets the RICH so far... It may seem a normal love story but it will get interesting... SOON. Who is Hye Mi's true lover? In the foreword Hye Mi said that the guy she likes loved her for 10 years now. L.Joe has been bestfriends with Hye Mi for 10 years. Changjo met Hye Mi 10 years ago. Taemin was Hye Mi's fiance 10 years ago. And later in the story you will find Taekyung 10 years with her. Here's a little preview for the next chapter.

 

 

I was going to tell you that we could work things out. Why now? Why? Why now that are realtionship is trying to develop? I hate you oppa... I hate you....

 

 

 

 

Thank you for supporting me.... even though it's my first time writing a story in Asainfanfics... Please subscribe abd feel free to comment below. Thanks a lot you guys!!!