WINNER

POOR meets the RICH

Winner is to be announced after 1 hour... I decided that instead of 10... I made it into 6. Because it is my favorite number, and I have a feeling that I'll choose a good winner if I use 6. The winner was randomly picked out of these 6. Thank you so much for those who participated in the giveaway! For those who didn't win. Until the next giveaway! *Q* (hint hint)

After 1 hour.... THE HIGHLIGHTED PART IS THE WINNER 

TOP 6 (NO PARTICULAR ORDER)

1. KeyShawol 
I'm a new subscriber and I decded to join the Giveaway!
I realky like your story because it's so original. It's SHINee, debuting with a girl! It's obvious you're a fellow Shawol. You know about all of the special SHINee moments and you incorporate them into your story perfectly! I love the little facts you add and how you make Ji Hyun a part of it too. I almost feel like Ji Hyun really debuted with them :) You're very detailed and you make a personal connection with readers. I love how you changed the lyrics and when you write those messages, I feel like you're talking to me. The dedications are cute too! You point out special readers.
My favorite character is Ji Hyun! She sounds perfect. She's young, pretty, talented and proud of being Korean. My favorite thing about her is that she learned Korean even though she lived in the U.S., 'keeping her roots'. Too powerful for girl groups and the Shinee members welcomed her happily. She's like their little sister. Jong's skinship with her is funny XD. Not to mention that she managed to win over Onew and Taemin's hearts. Ji Hyun is AMAZING.
Tomato_2min
(Yes, tomato is a fruit.)
I shared this story with HiImJancy :) 

2. bananabiscuit
[giveaway] =^^=
I like SHINee's new member because It was an idea I thought too a while back and once I saw you wrote it, it was awesome to see another [and better xD] take on what something shawols dream of =^^= 
my favorite character in the story is Jihyun because I feel like i'm as cool and as talented as her when I read the story because I feel like I'm her ^3^ she seems like someone I would aspire to be, so talented she could be put in a boy band xD 

saranghae author-nim <3 

ichigo-2min

and i shared with hika_hitachiin <3 

3. seokyuwook
 =giveaway= 
i love your story because its so unique/one of a kind! its really nice and excellent..... and author-nim you are also a very good author.. i like how the story goes well and how you described then deeply and very detailed...... i really love your story author-nim... NOMU NOMU CHOAHAE! lots love <3
.
.
.
i love the role of Jihyun first of all because she is a very strong girl in fact a very very strong lady she sacrificed her family, to be with her family for her dream and then it became true! i love how you describe her its soo perfect and as i saia its very detailed! 
.
.
cream_2min - durian_2min!
.
.
.
i sent it to jreboron 
 

4. Cherry214

[giveaway] 
Unnie \o/ I like your story because it's really unique *^* I have never read a story where one, you actually changed the whole song (okay maybe half) 's lyrics just to match the story. Very hard effort!! (Y) 
My favourite character of the story is Jihyun. She's like perfect in everything and sjbfkjenciolamxm ; A ; I hope I can be like her when I become older /sighs/ 
Replace name with fruit? Kiwi_2min ouo because kiwi sounds like kawaii and you're kawaii des *^* 
I shared the story to blackpudding09 before to help you do the poster but I'm not sure if she read the story orz ; ; I posted the link on her wall. I'll ask her to read it sometime ouo
Heh 

5. SA_mimi

author-nim!!! giveaways?! Jinjja?!?!?

I like My Heart is Yours, because I like the idea of a tragic love story. It just really makes a person cry a lot. The title also catched my eye. When i finally finished the story it was sooooo heart braking. 

My favorite character in this story is the nurse. Wahahaha. The nurse because I just find her really funny in this story. When Min Yu's dad was having his moment she just pops out of nowhere.

and the username is, rambutan_2min. I shared this story to Eunice Dela Cruz. I'll give you the link of her facebook account so you can check...

Continue writing wonderful stories author-nim! 

Giveaways!!!! yaaaaaaayyyy.....

I like your story of Poor Meets The Rich because I like the idea of a girl liking her idol group and ending up getting close with them. It's kinda like the story of every fan girl. Well, except the fact that we own a big business, so yeah. the best character for me is Shinwoo. XDDD He just seems so lonely in this story. And he really has a funny personality.

Your new username is, again, rambutan_2min.

And... i already told you on whom I shared your story right? So yeah... 

6. sujuinfinitelove
Wooohoo Giveaways :D

I like Poor Meets Rich the most. Why? I think the plot is interesting and rare plot and story. I've seriously never seen a story like this. It is a bonus since it has sulli in it >.< and you did a very splendid job on your writing and the way you write that even brought me to tears. (omg Why did Taekyung died T-T) and also laughter. 

My favorite character is Taekyung (yes, my lovely taekyung T-T) He was the one that met Hyemii at first right? I mean he helped Hyemi when she fell. I think Taekyung is like a brother to Hyemi (WHY DID YOU NOT LIKE TAEKYUNG AS A BF BEFORE HYEMI?!?!) So, it was so sad when he died while protecting Sulli Dx

Cherimoya_2min (in case you don't know what cherimoya is go and search for it)

i shared my story to a friend on twitter here's her id : @myevilkid 

 

CONGRATULATIONS SA_mimi!!!! Kindly PM me on who do you want to be in your 5 gorgeous lanyards.