Saturday hang out

POOR meets the RICH

Taemin's POV

 

I'm so sorry Hye Mi. I'm so so so sorry. It was Saturday and news about me having Hye Mi as my girlfriend is spreadig like wild fire. Friday night and there were NO clear pictures of Hye Mi. My face was only shown and the boy group that harassed Hye Mi. I was relieved but just this morning, ONE freakin CLEAR picture of Hye Mi was shown.

 

**Flashback**

 

I grabbed my towel and dried my hair. What time is it anyway? I grabbed my phone from my bed and looked at my phone's time. 8:26 am. It's still pretty early for our Saturday hang out. you see, every Saturday, Synch goes for practice inside Synch's room in the school. That was the best day because there are no students that will hear us practicing.As soon as I placed my phone down, I heard my ringtone. What the? 

 

"Yoboseyo?"

(Taemin~ah!!! Come to the school... NOW.)

"Why? What happened? I'm not late am I?"

(No you're not. Hye Mi's identity is revealed. One CLEAR picture was released just this morning.)

"MWO?!?!?! Are you sure? Dammit! Never mind... I'll be there ASAP!!!"

**End of Flashback**

 

 

*sigh* I still really don't know what in the world I'll do with this issue. Changjo hyung patted my back and gave me a warm smile. "Heokjeongma Taemin~ah... we're here. We'll keep Hye Mi safe." I gave Changjo hyung a weak smile and nodded. "Okay Taemin. Time for practice. Ne?" I gave Shinwoo hyun a nod as I grabbed my drumsticks. *sigh*

 
 ================================
 
We finished practicing three of our songs as I stood up from my drum set and went towards Shinwoo hyung's  piano. I brushed my fingertips on each key and started playing a melody that I was working on. "Sooooooo~ HUNGRY." Shinwoo hyung whined. *stomach sounds* I slammed my hands on the piano which startled my hyungs. "WHAT THE HELL TAEMIN?!" Shinwoo hyung scolded me. I lowered my head and slowly looked at him. "I. WANT. MEAT." (A/N: Come on guys we all know how Taemin loves meat.)
 
 
 
"Oppa!!!" A familiar voce opened Synch's door. She was holding two bags and was panting hard. She was wearing shorts, not too short, just right for my taste, and a simple blue shirt that had a big bear on it. She stood up properly and a big smile was planted on my  face. I ran towards her and gave her a big hug. "HYE MI~AH!!!!!!" I screamed at her ear and I felt her body tense up.
 
 
 
I released from the hug and smiled widely at her. "Why are you here? And why did you run?" i asked her. She was panting a lot so i gave her a bottle of water. After her breating relaxed, she started explaining. "you told me that you were going to be here so I decided to cook you some lunch!" She said while handing me the big two bags.
 
 
Before you can say "I want meat", Shinwoo hyung was already ahead of me. he quickly open the two large bags and sets the table neatly. "You even brought a grilling plate!!! YAAAY!!!! SAMGYEOPSAL!!!" Shinwoo hyung axclaimed. I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend and placed my arm around her shoulder. I hugged her tightly and again, her body tensed up. Aiggo, Gwiyeoweo. I pecked her lips once and she blushed madly. keke. Noce moves Taemin.
 
 

Sorry for the crappy chapter. (bows 12345678 degrees) I just wanted to update something. Regarding the giveaway, I need everyone's help. I only had 3 people comment on my stories. Come on readers! Eodiya? You used to PM me a lot about how the story is getting good. Where are my 60+ beautiful subscribers. Yeah, I know I only have a few readers, but i'm fine with it. 

 

Don't you want those FIVE GORGEOUS ID LACES?! Or lanyards... whatever you people call it. Come on... -3- I need comments. How am i suppose to pick a winner if no one comments? Also, SOME of you people do not believe me. I'm telling the truth people! I am seriously going to have a GIVEAWAY... After all of this is done, I will personally post the picture of the prize. You can even ask the winner herself/himself, whoever she/he may be.

 

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. JOIN THE GIVEAWAY. Subscribe, comment, and share this story to your frineds. Don't be silent readers. Again, JOIN THE GIVEAWAY. Kamsahamnida! Saranghae!!!