Having fun and a new girlfriend. ^^ (moved on)

POOR meets the RICH

Hye Mi's POV

"Hye Mi~ah!!!! Let's go!!! We're gonna be late!!!" I start to panick as Taemin was calling my name. I rush out the door holding my high heels and my dress which is in a black dress container. "L.Joe oppa!! Palliyo!!! Palli!!!" I screamed at him while going down my apartment's stairs. I hear footsteps rushing behind me and I guess it was L.Joe. As we reach Synch's van I catched my breath. "What took you so long?" Taemin asked me. Barely breathing I answer him... "We woke up late... and... and... we forgot to fix everything." I pull L.Joe's hand and enter the van. Taemin also followed butthen right after he shut the van's door his eyes widened and he faced me."What do you mean by.... 'WE' woke up late?!?!?! DID L.JOE SLEEP WITH YOU?!?!" I punched him lightly. "Pabo. He just slept over."

 

We're on our way to the school. It's our Acquaintance party tonight. Although it's still 8 in the morning we decided to be early and just hang out in the school. Maybe even help out with all the decorations. "Oh! So, you are going to wear the dress that Changjo hyung gave to you." Shinwoo elbowed me while pointing the dress with his lips. I nodded and smiled. I'm a bit embarassed and I can feel my cheeks burning. 

a-line-sweetheart-short-organza-purple-c  Sulli's dress (By the way... don't you think the girl is pretty? I don't know her but she's adorable!)

 

I absolutely love it! It's simple and not to many designs, a lot of ruffles and I think it looks fun. We arrive at the school a few minutes later. As I got out Changjo was there and he smiled at me. I smiled back. He holds my hand and carefully helps me off the van. >3< Stop it or else my heart will just burst! "Gomawo." I looked at Changjo confused. "For what?" "For wearing the dress I bought." I look away from him, blushing. "No need to thank me. It's me who should thank you." I can't look at him. But I see him scratching the back of his neck. We giggled a bit together on how ridiculous we look right now. "Okay. Okay. That's enough." Taemin suddenly stands between us and push Changjo away from him. I giggle a bit. 

 

We set our things in Synch's private room and we roamed the school for a bit. As we were walking towards the school's covered court, L.Joe's phone rang. "Yoboseo? Oh! Se Kyung~ah... where are you? oh... jinjja? Okay, we'll be at the school's covered court. Just put your things in Synch's room and meet us here okay? okay... bye~" As L.joe ended his call I immediately asked him. "Is Se Kyung unnie coming?" I asked him happily and he nodded. "Yes!" 

 

Se Kyung unnie is L.Joe's VERY first girlfriend. Finally! Se Kyung is class B's president. She was secretly liking L.Joe for quite some time now. Leaving a lot of messages in L.Joe's locker. At first, I was really confused on why didn't L.Joe just liked her back, but then he suddenly confessed to me. I was surprised that he liked me. Well, I did have a feeling but I thought it was just me. Because I knew that L.Joe can seperate friendship from love, I guess I was wrong. But now.... I'm happy for him. Se Kyung unnie and L.Joe started to hang out and a week ago, L.Joe confessed to her and asked Se Kyung to be his girlfriend. And of course, Se Kyung unnie said yes. I'm really happy for him. I've kinda grew myself attached to Se Kyung unnie. She's very loving and charming. She treats me well, and she's like a big sister that I never had. And I also like the fact that she understands that L.Joe and I are JUST THE BEST OF FRIENDS you can think of.

 

As we arrived the school's covered court we chatted for a bit and for about 5 minutes or so, Se Kyung unnie starts rushing in. She smiles at us and sits beside L.Joe. "So, what are we gonna do?" I asked everyone. Se Kyung unnie happily raised her hand and takes out a plastic bottle from her bag. "I wanna play spin the bottle!!! Please~~~" Changjo grabbed the bottle and stood up. "Let's go to the pool and play there." Everybody nodded and stood up. 

 

SPIN THE BOTTLE GAME

We all sat down and Taemin grabs the bottle. It spins, and spins, and it stopped. Oh thank god. It's pointing at Shinwoo. "Haha. Shinwoo hyung... Truth or dare?" Shinwoo place his hand on his chin and thought of it carefully. "I'll take dare." he bravely answers Taemin. Taemin laughed out loud. "Okay. Okay. HAHAHA!!! I dare you... to... jump to the pool five times." We all gave Taemin a 'what-the-hell' look. Taemin stopped laughing and looked at us. "What?!?! It's fun!!! Anyways, that's my dare. DO IT!" Shinwoo started taking his shoes off and looked at Taemin. "You're gonna pay for this." And Shinwoo did it. He gets out of the pool dripping wet. "Ahck. I'm so tired." But still, even though his wet he spinned the bottle.

 

A few of hours passed but we were still playing the game. We were having loads of fun. We've done a lot of slly things to keep the atmosphere alive. Se Kyung spinnedthe bottle, and... it was pointed at me. "Dare. But.... Unnie. Please go easy on me. The last time you asked me to do something, my reputation was almost ruined." She laughs and said "Araseo. hmmm... i dare you t-" Before she was able to finish her sentence, l.Joe pulled her and whisphered to her. She smiles a bit and nooded. "If someone will court you, in the future, no matter how ugly, snobby, or dumb he is. You must say YES." I looked at L.Joe and pointed at him "What the hell Byunghyun?" He stands up and screams. "I told you not to call me Byunghyun!!! And, what? I really want to see you happy. You have so many suitors but not once did you say yes to them." AHCK. I hate you L.Joe. "Fine."

 

After a few more turns Changjo suddenly told us. "Okay, Taemin is the last one. We need to go now, and fix ourselves." Everybody nodded and Taemin spinned the bottles. O.O It was pointing at me. Me?! Again?! Taemin started clapping his hands like an idiot and asked me. "Truth AND dare?" I rolled at my eyes at him. "What?! Fine." He smiles at me. "Truth first?" I nodded. "Okay. Ask me anything." Suddenly his espression changed. "Can I.... May I... May I court you?"

 

O.O "what?" I'm in a state of shock right now. "YIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" Everybody started screaming and Se Kyung unnie was so touched she was punching L.Joe lightly. Taemin asked me again. "May I court you?" Se Kyung suddenly shook me. "You must say yes. Remeber the dare?" Taemin with his beautiful blonde hair, cute face, and big pleeding eyes looked at me. O.O I was kinda happy actually.  I really liked him. "Yes." Taemin jumped. I laughed a bit. And everybody was so touched. Everybody except Changjo. Taemin suddenly hugs me.... he whispers in my ear. "I'll tell you my dare later." he hugged me tighter. "I really like you."

 

 

 

 

HEY GUYS!!!!! So sorry for not updating in such a long time. I have been busy... Do you like this chapter? I hope you do... Finally. We only have Taemin and Changjo now. L.Joe has moved on and has a new girlfriend. SHIN SE KYUNG. But Shin Se kyung is not some ordinary girl, you will all find out who exactly is Shin Se Kyung in the next chapter. So please... patiently wait for the next chapter. Feel free to comment and subscribe. Thank you!!!