Finding the perfect muse---- part 2

POOR meets the RICH

Hye MI's POV 

L.Joe and I just finished getting our schedules. We finished early with everything needed to be done so we could enter our new school. So we decided we should go to the mall. 

 

I still can't believe that I saw Synch today. Too bad Changjo was quiet I really wanted to hear his voice LIVE. Since I didn't have any money to buy tickets for their concerts. EOPSEO!!!!! T_T LIFE. A mall was really close from Shinhwa so it only took us about 19 minutes together. L.Joe and I are always like this going to malls. But we only have pennies in our pockets. Haha. We just enjoy looking around and dreamin that one day we could those kinds of stuff... again.... LIFE. 

 

I was attracted to a purple electric guitar. I was so amazed at it that i think that I drooled a bit. Ew. But it was just so beautiful. Did I mention that I'm really good at playing the guitar. Yeah, my oppa used to teach me when I was little. But you should hear him play, he's the best!!! Suddenly the ajusshi that owned the shop came to us. "Hi miss! Are you interested in this guitar? I can give it to you in a really cheap price." I just smiled at him. "Aniyo. Gwaenchana. Thank you anyways." He suddenly grabs the giuar and handed it to me. He got a guitar pick out of his pocket and handed it to me. "Go ahead. Play it. Since your pretty I'll let you play it.'" I bowed at him smiling widely. "Kamsahapnida!" 

 

NP--- jay walking (the OST in Shut up Flower Boy Band, check it out)

 

Taekyung's POV

It's so nice to just walk aroung here in the mall. "Wow!!! This guy is good." Taemin suddenly said. We heard a dude playing a guitar. He is good. This is a really complicated song. Taemin suddenly looked at me. "Hyung. let's go check it out. Eung?" I nodded at him. I'm also curious on who's playing. We followed the music to this small instruments shop. And we saw a crowd of people gathered. I can't quite see who's the guy playing. I looked at Changjo and his eyes are wide open. "Changjo... Wae?" He pointed at the middle of the crowd. I scootched in beside Changjo so I could get..... a.... better..... view...... O.O Oh my god. "It's a girl." Not just any girl, it's Hye Mi. She's good. Inspite of playing a really hard song, her face and body seems so relax. 

 

I just watched her in awe... 

 

She finishes the song and handed the guitar back to the store clerk. She bowed and then left. She went to some other instruments and looked around. She's perfect. How can a girl be so....  PERFECT?!?! I hurriedly walked towards her but her bestfriend got there first. I think L.Joe is his name... He stood beside her and gave her a thumbs up. Hye Mi smiled brightly at him. Ahh... I wish someday I could receive those smiles. Then suddenly she faced my direction.... O.O.... :D..... "Annyeong!!!" She said to me while waving. I walked towards her, and L.Joe didn't seem too happy to see me. 

 

"Wow. You were great. How come you can play the guitar so well?" "My oppa used to teach me a lot when I was a kid." Ohhh.... she has a brother... Suddenly, all of my fellow members came rushing in. Taemin was smiling widely. "Noona!!! Jinjja Moshiseo!!!!" Hye Mi bowed and smiled. "Kamsahapnida." 

 

"Yah. Potchi. Kaja? Eung? Kaja..." I hear L.Joe whispering to her... Potchi? Is she some kind of candy? Hye Mi replied... "Eung. Araseo. Chankanmanyo." She faced us and said "We need to go now. We need to be early at school so we can be assigned to our classroom. Annyeong!" She grabbed L.Joe's hand and then walked away. That L.Joe guy is just so lucky to have her.

 

I suddenly heard Shinwoo calling me... "Hyung... I think you have another guy stealing the muse's heart." i nodded "Yeah. I think so."

 

Changjo ----- "He's not the only one trying to steal Hye MI's heart...."

 

 

 

Hey readers!  In just one day I already got 55 views! I hope you like Poor meets the Rich... hehe... sorry for the cliff hanger there in Changjo's POV. Don't worry I'll update another chapter.... SOOOOOON.... Please comment and subcribe... Let me know on what do you think about my story... Kamsahapnida!!!!