Hye Mi's past

POOR meets the RICH

Taemin's POV

"Hye Mi~ah.... gwaenchana?" I said as she rubbed her eyes. She nods then I helped her sit down properly. "Start explaining Hye Mi." Shinwoo hyung said with a stern face. Hye Mi sighs then pursed her lips. "Okay. Let me introduce myself properly." Introduce herself? What is this? I'm a bit confused. "Annyeong Haseo. I'm Jam Yi. Go Jam Yi. Daughter of Go Chung Ho, the owner of the biggest shipping line business in Asia."

 

Everyone's eyes widened. But L.Joe seemed retty relaxed. Maybe he knew. "WHAT?!?!?!?!?!" Shinwoo hyung shouted from the top of his lungs. I placed my hand on Hye Mi's shoulder and gave her a worried look. "What are you talking about Hye Mi?" She sighs heavily. "Go ahead Hye Mi... tell him. He's your boyfriend." L.Joe said while sighing heavily.

 

Hye Mi sighs heavily then she starts talking.

 

Hye Mi's POV

====flashback==== (5 year old Hye Mi)

"Oppa!!!!" I run to my brother's room as many maids were gathering around me. I really don't like these unnies. They worry to much! I'm a very big girl now!I just turned five! I open my oppa's door and I saw him sleeping. Aish! This sleepy head. I hurried tohis bed and then hugged him really tight as I cried my heart out.

 

My oppa knew what was happening. Umma and appa are fighting again. Every single night I would run to my oppa's room so someone could comfort me. "Are umma and appa fighting again?" My oppa asked as he was circling his thumb on my cheek. I nodded furiously. "They always fight oppa!!!!" My oppa hugged me even tighter. 

 

I knew why they were fighting. Appa works too much, he doesn't love umma anymore. My appa owns big ships!!! Really really big ships!!! Sometimes he would carry me on his back then he would run around the ships. I liked appa's offie. My umma makes pretty dresses... She's not home most of the time, because she goes to different countries to show her pretty dresses to other people. I love my umma very much. Every time she goes home, she buys me MANY MANY MANY dresses. 

 

As always, I slept in my oppa's bed. I better sleep now. I closed my eyes then I prayed. "Daddy Jesus... It's my birthday tomorrow. I'm turning six. I'm going to give all of my toys just please let umma and appa love each other again. Amen." I closed my eyes then I sighed. I hugged my oppa tightly as he hugged me back.

 

===Hye Mi's sixth birthday===

 

It's my birthday today!!! I woke up and I didn't see oppa beside me anymore. Where could he be? I jumped out of oppa's bed still wearing pajamas then hurried outside of oppa's room. I saw many maids carrying luggages downstairs. They all made way for me then I scurried downstairs. 

 

Then I saw umma. She was fixing her stuff. :((( I guess I won't spend my birthday with her. AGAIN. "Umma!!!!" I rushed to her as she welcomed me with a warm hug and then carried me. "When are you coming back? Next week? Next month?" Without answering my question, umma placed me on the ground and she got a small purple box.

 

"Saengil chukhahe sweety. Here's your gift." I opened the pretty box and I saw a very very pretty star necklace. "Kamsahamnida umma!!!" I gave her a big hug but then I heard sniffling. "Umma.... waegore? Why are you crying?" She shook her head but then left me in a daze. She got out of the door and then rode a car.

 

===end of flashback===

this is still Hye Mi explaining....

I screamed. "UMMA!!!!!!!!!" I ran as fast as I could to catch the car. "UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I was smart enough. Even though I was just six then, I was smart enough to know that I was never going to see her again. "UMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The third time I called her, I tripped. I bumped my head and then scrapped my knee. I was bleeding. BLEEDING. I cried heabily that time. I couldn't breathe.

 

But then, the car stopped. My mom got out of the car and she ran towards me. Wipping some blood off, she hugged me tightly then cried. I remeber clearly what she said to me. "Umma lost sweetie. Appa won. You'll be better with appa. Just always wear the necklace and reme,ber that you had a mommy once." Then she ran away and entered the car again. 

 

I was left bleeding in the middle of the streets. No maids nor buttlers helped me. Soon, my big brother ran towards me and carried me bridal style as we got to our house's gate. I see maids, carrying luggages. OUR luggages. There was a woman and a little girl about my age standing beside my dad. Then that's it. He kicked us out.

 

He didn't give us any money at all, we found a small apartment ang luckily my big brother had a lot of money saved up. Maybe he knew what was going on, and decided to save every penny he had. Then, we changed our names. My brother from Go Junsu to Go Jin Guk. Me, from Go Jam Yi to Go Hye Mi. 

 

"Why didn't you tell us that you were a daughter of a big shot?!?!?! Sure we own the best companies in Korea, but without your dad. It would pe impossible to deliver our products to ther countries or even to the whole South Korea. We are nothing without your dad!!!!!" Shinwoo oppa hissed at me. I glared at him then suddenly tears came out of my eyes. I screamed at him while crying. "DO YOU THINK I WANTED THIS?!?!?!?! I would rather be called the poorest human being ever than to be called the daughter of that ing big shot!!!! For you information... that so called big shot LEFT ME IN THE STREETS BLEEDING!!!!!!!! AND HE LEFT MY MOM, MY BROTHER AND I FOR ANOTHER WOMAN WHO HAS A CHILD!!!!" 

 

Taemin hugged me then patted my back. "Ow!!!" My back stings! oh... that's right... Then Taemin also realized it. "Now, what happened to your back?" I sighed again. Aish! I really hate these kinds of things. "Some of my dad's buttlers were chasing me. I hopped over a fence and landed on some rocks with my back." Their eyes widened. Ugh. I really want to be alone right now. 

 

I felt Changjo eyeing me. He gives me an 'are you okay' look, I just nodded at him. Suddenly he gathered everyone, "Guys! Let's give Hye Mi some space... Let's just hang out in the living room and then comeback for her later."

 

Changjo's POV

"AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I looked at Taemin and he was looking at me. Hye Mi!!!!! Everyone scurried upstairs. Hye Mi!!!! What is it now?!?!?!?! I opened the door where Hye Mi was SUPPOSEDLY in there. But, no. She wasn't. A picture of Hye Mi and Taemin was on the floor, a window was shattered and blood stains were seen on my white carpeted floor. Hye Mi.... please be safe...

 

A long chapter for you guys! Even though you're like six and there's a lot of offline readers. Well, it's better than nothing. But I have like almost 700 views, so there must be some more people out there. Anyways, another cliff hanger!!! Please patiently wait for the next chapter...

 

Also, subscribe, comment, and share this story to your friends. Please help me... kamsahamnida... ^^