I'm not giving up on her

POOR meets the RICH

Changjo's POV

"Changjo oppa.... I'm so.... sorry." Hye Mi was bowing continously. I do admit that I was pretty much hurt. But can I really just give her to Taemin that easily? I've loved her for like TEN YEARS now... "Hye Mi~ah... stop it. NOW. Taemin's looking for you. Go to him now." As soon as I said that Taemin was rushing towards Hye Mi.

 

"Hye Mi~ah... where have you been? I've.... been... Hyung. I-" The school bell rang. Yes! Saved by the bell! "Taemin, Hye Mi, let's go now. We'll be late." Taemin nodded and gave me an 'i'm sorry' look. I gave him a nod as he grabbed Hye Mi's hand. I clenched my fist in anger. No. I AM NOT GIVING HER UP.

 

=======

 

As class was finished I askd Taemin to talk with me. "Hyung.... I...." I held my hand up and he persed his lips together. "Taemin. Do you remeber that little girl I was talking about?" He was confused. "Hyung. Do you mean the one that comforted you when you were lost?" I nodded then continued explaing. 

 

"I guess you still remember that I swore to God that I will get that girl. Taemin. That girl is.... Hye Mi." Taemin's eyes widens and his jaw dropped open. "Taemin. i know how much you love her. I think, you also know how I love Hye Mi. But I swear. Once you hurt her, I'll make sure that she will be mine. I'm sprry Taemin. I can't promise to let my feeling for her go. But I want to be a good friend for BOTH You and Hye Mi. So I won't interfere your relationship with her. But once you hurt her, I WILL NOT BACK DOWN."

 

Taemin eyed me. He gave me a smirk. "Hyung. I'll be the best friend you will ever had. But I WILL NOT hurt Hye Mi. NEVER. I can look pass by the fact that you like her. Scratch that. that you LOVE her." I gave taemin a smile then grabbed his hand a gave him a friendly hug. Two pats on th back and then I let him go. "Be good to her." Taemin nods. 

 

"Hyung. Can you promise me something?" I looked at him confused. "if I ever hurt Hye Mi, make sure that I will regret that I ever lived." I giggled a bit. "Sure. But are you already giving up on her?" He shakes his head furiously. "NO!!!" I was laughing so hard but then, Hye Mi came running to us. "Taemin oppa! Changjo oppa!" She looks beautiful as her hair was swaying from right to left.  But it wasn't a pretty smile that was coming towards us. A SCARED FACE.

 

"What's wrong?!?!?!" Taemin almost screamed. "My father found me!!!" Wait... what? "Didn't you tell us that your parents died in a car crash?" I asked her. But then she starts crying. "Please. PLEASE!!!! JUST HELP ME GET OUT OF HERE!!!!! PLEASE!!!!" Taemin nodded and we ran and ran. "Hyung. Where are we going?" Taemin asked me literally out of breath because of all the running we were doing. "My house." Taemin grabbed Hye Mi's hand as I was running beside her.

 

I see.... BLOOD. Blood was oozing out from Hye Mi's back. I can see it clearly through her uniform. "TAEMIN. STOP!!!!" The two of them immdiately stopped. I moved to Hye Mi's front and as expected she was pale. "Taemin. Carry her. Her back is bleeding." Taemin hurried to check on Hye Mi's back and I was right there was a big wound on Hye Mi's back. As Taemin was lifting Hye Mi up, men in suits were running towards us. "TAEMIN. GO NOW!!!!!!" Taemin ran as fast as he could. 

 

I tried catchin up with Taemn. Hye Mi? Who are you? Who are these people? I contacted L.Joe and Shinwoo and they said we were going to meet by my house. We rode Synch's van and then headed out. Who are you Hye Mi?

 

 

Waaaaaahhhh!!!! Who exactly is Hye Mi?! What will happen to them?! 

Please patiently wait for the next chapters... Oh yeah... I have a new story. If you have always wanted to be a part of SHINee... then this story is perfect for you. Here's the link... 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/439854/shinee-s-new-member-shinee-teentop-you