Why oppa? Why?

POOR meets the RICH

Hye Mi's POV

As I open my eyes, the pain in my head was the first thing I noticed. Oh, right. I was hit. I noticed that I was lying down I look around a bit and I noticed that I'm in a hospital. I try to sit up but I can't. There was like something pushing my stomach down. I looked at my stomach and I see an arm. O.O I was about to scream but I quickly covered my mouth. Who is this? He has red hair... hmm... who do I know th-- Ommo! Changjo oppa! As soon as I recognized Changjo my heart skipped a bit. I look aroung and I see Taemin and Shinwoo snuggled up on the hospital's couch. I see Taekyung oppa sleeping with his head on a taeble. Where's L.Joe?

 

"Hye Mi~ah!!! You're awake?!" I followed the voice of the person screaming and it's- "L.Joe oppa!!!" My scream was so loud that Synch started to wake up. Changjo saw me and smiled. He hugged me tightly. "Are you okay now? Gwaenchanayo?" I tried to talk but the only words that were able to escape my mouth was "Ow." Seriously... it did hurt... He was suddenly flusttered and let me go.  "Sorry." And he smiled a cheeky smile at me. I smiled back at him as a sign that it was okay.

 

After a few hours I was immediately discharged. The doctor said it was nothing serious. The impact just caused me too faint. It's now around 7:00 pm I think... As I was carrying my bag Taemin grabbed it from me. "Hye Mi~ah... I'll carry it for you." I denied but he insisted, so I just thanked him. As we were walking towards the hospital door, Changjo walked beside me. "Hye Mi~ah... We were planning to go eat outside. Come with us. So you can get your mind off the insident." The others were listening and they persuaded me to come with them. "No thanks you guys. I just really want to be alone right now. Not that I don't want to be with you, I just want some time to think."

 

As we were about to part ways, L.Joe suddenly held my hand. "Hey. Do you want me to come with you?" I shoved his hand off then smiled at him. "No. Go with them. Have fun. I'll be fine." He simply nodded then he ran towards the others. I waved goodbye to them and so they did. 

 

I searched my pockets and found a 1,00o won bill. "This won't take me home." I said to myself. "Ah! I'll just walk then." I looked around and I was pretty far away. I turned to my left and remembered that this was the place where L.Joe and I used to play hackey sack. I'll just go there, This could be a shortctut. *crack* I heard a twig snap. I looked behind me and I saw two men. I quickly turned my head and continued walking. "No Hye Mi. It can't be. They're good people. They're just taking the same path as you are." After a few steps it was getting a bit suspicious.

 

I opened my bag and brought out my phone. *ring ring ring* The phone kept ringing but L.Joe's not answering. Tears started to form in my eyes. AISH! What's with this day?!! *ring ring ring* Come on L.Joe.... please... please...."Yoboseo?!" "L.Joe oppa!!!!" The moment L.Joe answered his phone tears came down. I quietly screamed at him. "Help me... Please!!" "Why? what's wrong?! What happened to you?!" I can hear Synch at the background. "There's two men following me. I'm really scared... Please... Help me. I'm here at-" I started explaining on where I was. "Aish!!! Hye Mi~ah!!! Why in the world are you there? Don't run just yet. When they try to speed up on walking that's the time you run... Araseo? You're an athlete... run as fast as you can..." I ended the call and my heart beated faster. 

 

After a few turns I realize that I was begining to be lost. I hear the footsteps behind me getting faster. I walked faster then I started to realize they're now very close to me. Okay Hye Mi. This is it. I ran as fast I could. My tears were beginning to blur my vission. I looked around and I recognize the street. Yes! I'm so cl- "Where do you think you're going?" No... Just a few more footsteps and I could've crossed the street. But, no. It's too late. "Let go of me!" I screamed and screamed. I'm tired, I just wanna go home. I finally gave up.

 

"HYE MI~AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

 

My eyes widen. It's Taekyung, barely breathing he screams my name again. "Hye Mi~ah!!!!!!!!!!" The two me released me and I was left at the other side of the street, lying down. I sat up. "Taekyung oppa....." I'm so happy to see him. Yes. I will learn to love him. I WILL LOVE HIM. He crosses the street barely breathing. "I'm so happy to see you." He says to me while smiling. I really want to hug him right now. He continues to cross the street looking only at me. "What took you so long?" We continue to talk. And he just smiles at me. He must be tired. He can barely walk. He smiles at me again and said "I'm sor-"....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"TAEKYUNG OPPA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" No... No.... No. No. No. No. I'm so tired of crying but more tears came flowing down. I usually cry quietly but now, I'm crying and screaming at the same time. I can't feel my legs anymore but I walk to his DEAD body. Crying. I let my body fall beside him. He's full of blood, but I don't care. I hugged him. "Hye Mi~ah!!" I hear L.Joe calling my name. I hear footsteps and I see Synch and L.Joe. Eyes wide open. Changjo held both of my arms and shook me. "What happened Hye Mi?! Are you okay?! Who did this?!" I looked at Changjo then hugged him. While crying I said "He got hit by a trcuk. The truck just left. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault." Shinwoo patted my back and checked Taekyung pulse. He shook his head as a sign of telling us that he's dead. Taemin hugged me from behind and cried also. "It's okay Hye Mi. It's not your fault." I see L.Joe just standng. trying to brush his tears off. I know he's hurt too. Even if it's just been three weeks, Taekyung has been a great hyung to L.Joe.

 

 

I was going to tell you that we could work things out. Why now? Why? Why now that are realtionship is trying to develop? I hate you oppa... I hate you....