Lives ruined

POOR meets the RICH

Hye Mi's POV

"What was with the confrontation Byunghyun?" I asked L.Joe while crossing my arms. Our little hang-out with everyone ended as L.Joe and I went back to my apartment. L.Joe must be pissed because I called him Byunghyun. But I can't help myself, I'm just too angry at him. When i'm angry at L.Joe, I usually call him by his real name. he sighed and lied down on my bed.

 

"You knew how important Onew oppa is to me! Even though it was 10 years ago the last time I saw him, he's still important!" I said while sitting at the bottom of his feet. He sat right up and calmed himself down.

 

"Potchi... I need to ask you something." I raised my eyebrows at him but kept silent because I wanted to hear more from him. "What's Onew hyungs REAL name?" A frown formed on my face and i tilted my head a little because i was confused by his question. "Well, I know that his last name is Lee. He didn't say before if Onew was his real name or his nickname."

 

"There's something really WEIRD about Onew hyung." he says with his stern voice. "What in the world are you talking about L.Joe?" he stands up then faces me. "Don't you find it weird that Jinki hyung and Onew hyung look a like?" Again, I tilted my head because i had absolutely do not have any idea what he was talking about.

 

"Jinki? Who's Jinki?" L.Joe facepalmed himself as i was sitting on my bed, blinking innocently. "Jinki. STUDENT BODY PRESIDENT. Jinki." 

 

OHHHHH!!!!! Jinki oppa!!! XDDD (A/N: See chapter 7---- the new school) "Oh! I remember. They do look a like, but a lot of koreans look a like." L.Joe sighed and looked at me blankly. "I swear, something is up." L.Joe stood up and bid good bye. What's up with him?

 

I freshened up and changed into my PJs. A.k.a, shorts and a large t-shirt. "Hye Mi~ah..." Oh! Jin Guk oppa! "Ne~ Oppa!!! Kidariyeo..." I pulled my shirt down and quickly rushed to the door. "Annyeong oppa. Did you fix your visa?" he quickly nods and dusted his feet. "Have you eaten yet oppa?" While removing his shoes he nods. He sits on our bed as i sat next to him. "So, about Taemin..." He starts.

 

I giggled at him then lied down. "I'm tired oppa. Good night."

 

"Yah! You better wake up this instant Go Jam Yi!" I shot right up ang glared at him. "DON'T YOU DARE CALL ME THAT!" I screamed as tears flowed. Everytime I hear my real name, I remember the bastard that left my mother. My brother quickly realize that I was truly upset so he pulled me into a hug. I missed him so much. I missed my brother's soothing hugs. I quietly cried in his arms then quickly fell asleep.

 

Taemin's POV

I'm so excited!!! XDDD I quickly rushed into the maid cafe and saw girls in mini skirted maid outfits. Oh my.... I hope Hye Mi's not wearing those kinds of outfit. We were now at one of Hye Mi's workplace. A maid cafe. i nudged L.Joe and whisphered to him. "yah. Is Hye Mi's outfit that short." I was emphasizing on how most of the were wearing skirts too short.

 

"Annyeong Haseo Masters! What- TAEMIN OPPA?!" My eyes widen in seeing Hye Mi in a miad outfit. It's just above her knees and she was wearing long socks so she was fully covered- Thank God. "Hye Mi~ah!!!" I screamed her name and gave her the biggest hg ever. She was flusttered and i sensed her body tensing up. i released form the hug and saw her blushing madly. 

 

"Aigoo.... Kyeopta." I said while pinching her cheeks. "Oppa~" She wined. Oh, my girlfriend is so cute. "hye Mi! Get back to work!" Her manager, I think, screamed at her and Hye Mi quickly  turned into a maid in the cafe. "Annyeong haseo! How many people for one table?" She asked while twinkling her eyes.

 

TWINKLING? Where the hell did that came from? COME ON TAEMIN! You're a MAN! TAEMAN!

 

She gave us a table that had two spare chairs on it because it was the only table big enough for us. I kept on smiling at Hye Mi as she was glaring at me the whole time. Hye Mi took all of our orders and rushed to the kitchen. My eyes were only on her. Even though, Synch's fans already recognized us I was still very calm. 

 

"I'm sorry sir but I need to get back to work." A group of boys were all over Hye Mi as she was pulling away from them. "Oh come on. I'll pay your manager. Come on, spend some time with us." I started to rage in front of them slowly because i didn't want to scare hye Mi. But, something made me snap. The guy hugged Hye Mi from the back and burried his face in Hye Mi's neck.

 

She's not fighting. Why? maybe, because she might get fired or something. Well, i'm not in jeopardy of being fired so, *Punch*. "Stay." i punched one of his friends in the face. "Away." I kicked one of the chairs which landed on top on one of his friends. "From." I pulled Hye Mi to my side and raged to the guy. "MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!" With one punch and one scream, I just made Hye Mi's life into a great big mess. 

 

Fans were crowding us and taking pictures. . My manager will kill me. I hugged Hye Mi tightly so she won't be hurt. I pushed the fans away and ran outside the cafe. Hye Mi was panting hard, but she didn't stop from running. I'm so sorry Hye Mi. I'm sorry.