Just pure... HAPPINESS?

POOR meets the RICH

Hye Mi's POV

Days passed, haven't seen Na Eun for awhile, and the issue of Taemin and I being fiances just skipped my mind. i really didn't want to talk about it, so, I asked Taemin if we could just let it go and just go on with our lives. I was now riding Synch's van. The car ride was peaceful as i laid my head back on Taemin's shoulder and he wrapped his arm around me.

 

I soon saw the school's gate and flung the strap of my bag on my shoulder. I got down from the van and fixed my uniform a bit. "JAM YI~SSI!" I sighed as I heard familiar voices. I looked back and saw the face I wouldn't want to see early in the morning: dad's bodyguards. "What does he want now?" I held Taemin's hand tightly as he held mine back. "He wants to talk to you privately in his car miss Jam Yi." 

 

I rubbed my temples in annoyance and looked at them. "My name is not Jam Yi, it's Hye Mi now. And I do not want to talk to him, excuse us. We'll be late for class." I pulled Taemin's hand but I felt a weight on my wrist. "I'm sorry miss Jam Yi, but we have our orders." "AISH!!!!!! SHIREO!!!!!" I pulled my wrist out of his filthy hands and ran while I was still holding Taemin's hand. The last thing i saw was Changjo oppa, Shinwoo oppa punching some bodyguards as L.Joe oppa was pulling his oh so dear girlfriend away from the fight.

 

-----

 

"WAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed as high as my throat can trying to relieve all the stress I contained from the whole day. Firstly, it was sooooo early in the morning when my dad interrupted my day. Can't he just leave me alone, like what he did for the past 10 years?! Like seriously, leave. me. alone. Second, while I was walking down the hall's going back to my classroom, fate decided to play with me by making Na Eun appear before my eyes. Our shoulder's slightly brushed each other, BUT I can tell that she was already pissed.

 

Actually, I don't think Na Eun is all that bad. I can tell that she's a smart and sweet girl, it's just that when she sees me, I guess everything good in her just falls a part. I actually find her very pretty in a way. But, that still doesn't change the fact that she likes Taemin when he already has yours truly.

 

Anyways, I stretched my arms out to receive my pay. My boss gave me a bonus for working extra ships for the past three days. i quickly ran out from the maid cafe. YES! Time for a DECENT DINNER! I ran to the restroom and entered one of the cubicles. I counted all my pay i got and divided it into 8 parts. Making sure that the 8th part was going to my savings, I placed it in a secret pocket that my bag has together with the other money I saved.

 

I got my cardigan out of my bag and wore it as I walked through the streets of Seoul. I first rode the bus to Dongdaemun to my favorite cake shop. "Annyeong Haseo!" i greeted the staff that was close by the door and proceeded in picking a cake. A cake quickly caught my eye. "Jeogiyeo! Igeo juseo!" I asked the person behind the counter and she nodded as she got a cake from the freezer that looked like the one I pick.

 

"How many candles?" She asked while smiling. "17 please, and can you place a message?" She nodded as she got out a pipping bag full of icing. She eyed me as if she was asking what the message was. "Uhmmm.... Saengil Chukhahae, cookie oppa." She giggled as she was pipping the message on the cake. "Could i comeback for it later, I still need to buy some stuff. Here's my pay." She got my money and entered it in the cashier box. "Here's your change miss....?" "Oh! Miss Go Hye Mi," She nodded as hse wrote my name on a piece of paper and place it on top of the cakebox before placing it in the refrigerator again. 

 

I ran to a noodle shop that I always went to and greeted the ahjumma there. "Ahjumma annyeong!" The ahjumma greeted me with a smile. "Annyeong Hye Mi~ah! You're just in time, I already heated up the things you cooked yesterday. I tasted some of your kimchi stew and it was purely.... DELICIOUS!" I chuckled as i got the dishes I cooked in bags. Ichecked my phone for the time and my heart nearly dropped. "Ahjumma! I need to go! I'll be late if I don't go now! Annyeong!" "Arasseo... greet Taemin happy birthday to me!" 

 

I ran from the noodle shop to the accessory store. "Annyeong Haseo!" I ran to the watch I was looking at for days and saw the price increased. "MWOH?! 45 000?! FOR A WATCH?!" The store clerk approached me and I looked at him with worried eyes. "I thouhgt it was 35 000... WAE? WAE?" He triedtalking but he was too flustered from the expressions I made. "Ah! Nevermind!" I counted the savings I had left, exactly 45 000. But how am i going to get to Synch's room in the school. AISH! I'lll just run! 

 

I payed for the watch HESITANTLY and placed it inside my bag. I quickly ran to the store and grabbed the cake i ordered and then ran out. RAIN... I felt rain drops touching my skin. AISH WAAAAEEEEE?!?!?!?!  Good thing the food was in plastic, I hugged it carefully so that the cake won't be squished and rushed through the streets. Drippin wet. I ran and ran, not caring if I was bumping into other people. i was constantly checking on the cake if it was still alive.

 

---------- (TEASER FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER)

 

My eyes laid on the man that i loved. Hoping that his lips had a smile because of the surprise, but no, instead his lips had another pair of lips resting on his. My clothes were soaking wet bu I didn;t care. The food i bought splattered all over the floor. How could you oppa? I thought you were the cookie that will protect the soft cream. Why? Why of all people?