Meeting someone I hate

POOR meets the RICH

Hye Mi's POV

"I already told you!!! I. DON'T. WANT. TO MEET HIM!!!!"I screamed one last time and crossed my hands. Ugggghhh.... I was surrounded my five butlers. I smirked at the sight of this. Tss. Maybe he knew that Icould kick someone's easily. The butler beside me grabbed my hand angapplied medicine on the little scratches that was formed at the back of hand. It was from the window glass when we shattered it into pieces because we jumped through it. 

 

I didn't move even he was touching my hand with gentle and soft hands, because the medicine was easing the pain. It was a different kind of medicine. It didn't sting when you apply it on the wounds, it actually felt warm so it felt a lot better. I kept on trying to look on the butler's face but he was bowing his head so i can't see his face clearly. All of the sudden he chuckled at me.

 

"You're still the same. Screaming when you don't want something, crossing your arms after your last shout and getting scratches all over your body." He stops for a while but then he starts talking again. "I still remember when WE were playing on the little bridge you jumped from the very top then scratched your knee. I was about to carry you but you just kept on screamin 'shireeoooo!!!! I want my oppa to carry me!' *sighs* But the young master wasn't there. You didn't dare to let the maids touch. We couldn't carry you because you would just throw a fit when suddenly you just fell asleep on the bridge holding little Pepper."

 

I was just listening to him even though I had no idea who he was. But when he was telling the story, images were flashing in my head. Images from my childhood. Even though I was like 4 or 5 by that time, my memory is very sharp. As he continues the story, I was imaging every single detail.

 

"Do you remeber Pepper? He's the little toy dog that you dearly loved. You would tie him in a purple leash and run round the house. Haha. Sometimes the young master would scream at you because you were so noisy, the of course you would cry but in the end your brother will play with you and admit his loss." Finally, he finished treating my wounds and I saw his face clearly. He looked quite young actually compared to the old and buff butlers surrounding me.

 

He smiled widely at me and my heart skipped a beat. It's so warm, his smile I mean. He laughed at the sight of me being confused at him. Well, who wouldn't be confused?! A man I've known for uhhh.... NEVER... has a clear image of my past. He sensed that I didn't have any idea who he was so what he did was show me something. It was a thin bracelet on his wrist. it was double crotched and has two colors, green and violet. 

 

I had a feeling that it meant something. It had a certain feeling that you just want to keep it in a plastic bag and just protect it from keeping dirty. Uknowingly, a smile crept into my face. Hmm. It has violet. my favorite color. I--- Wait! No! It can't be! I stared at the bracelet with my eyes widened then stared at the boy wearing it. "ONEW OPPA?!" 

 

He gave me that famous cheeky smile of his and gave me a massive hug. "CREAMY!!!!!! FINALLY!!!! Awww.... I missed you so much!" He still calls me creamy. He gave me the nikname creamy because he said he wanted to protect me and always be with me just like the cream inside a cookie. Onew was my playmate before. He was the son of the head maids in our home before. he's three years older than me so he must 19 years old now. He was the only one I would run to if my oppa wasn't around.

 

"I see you're still working for my father." He released the hug then shrugged while tilting his head from side to side. "Cream~ah... I see you're going to the most prestigious school in Korea." i did the same action he replied to me while we laughed in chorus. But our laughters were quickly replaced with silence. As I saw the place where the most awful memories of my childhood happened.

 

Onew oppa held my hand as his soft and dubu like skin touches mine. "I don't know what will happen but PLEASE try not to freak out on your father. Just be pissed, but just a little." I gigled at his lost sentence but then gave him a 'do you really think I would do that' look but he furiously nodded his head as an answer. 

 

We drove to the entrance of the gate while an image of my mother leaving me entered my mind. I tried to hold in my tears but something was not helping. My mother's garden. It was still here. Healthy and blossoming. I remembered it exactly on how it looked like.  The fountain covered with vines in the middle, a small pond with a small waterfalls behind it on the left side and the small little cottage and the little brodge on the right. I remembered on how I would help my mother fix this garden as she would always sit inside the cottage with me lying down on her lap when we were finished.

 

I climbed out a car and an unpleasant voice welcomed me. The voice I despised the most. The voice that made my mother cry every night. The voice that made me run to my brother's room sobbing at night. The voice that I thought that would tell my future husband the phrase 'take care of her' before handing me to him but ended up to be the voice that told me to never return to his house at the age of six.

 

"Hye Mi!!!! How have you been? Where's your brother?" He was aiming for a hug but I quickly dodged to the left maing me bump on Onew as he quickly held my arms. "Don't touch me." I said coldly as I glared at him. He smirked at e and just sighed. "You look so much like your mother. you've grown up so beautifully." I chuckled at his comment about my appearance. "Are you seriously hitting on me AJUSSHI? I'm sorry but I don't know you. Maybe you know my mother, we look exactly alike. Ahhh!!!! Now I remember you! You were the one who left her 11 years ago!"

 

Two girls and one boy were walking towards us. One middle aged woman, a girl and a boy about my age. I smirked a bit at them. His new family. "." I hissed in a low tone but I made sure that she was able to hear it. Sehe was obviously offended as she slapped me to the floor causing Onew oppa to be flustered and he tried helping me up. "Don't help her! B*tches deserve to be as low as possible." My legs wiggled as I tried getting up. I stood up properly and returned her insult. "I may be a b*tch. But my family was first and you seem to be in the last position. Remember, the firsts ones are the best ones." 

 

Her daughter chuckled at me and replied back. "You ma be the first but my family lasted longer that your so called first ones. he didn't want you but he wanted us that's why were still here. We lasted. Also remember this, the older ones are also the best ones." Oh please, I can go on and on with this type of conversations. "Are you sure he doesn't want me? Then why am I here? Why did he bring me here? Why did he force me to be here to the extent that I needed to be wounded soi could be here in front of his eyes. Also, he was delighted to see me, he was actually hitting on me also."

 

And that did it, they glared at me which means they have admitted on there defeat. I told you I could go on and on with this type of conversations. But i do wish Taemin was here holding my hand. And all of my other oppas and Sora unnie. I want her to hold both of my cheeks and act like a mother to me telling me it will be alright. Esoescially, I want my brother here as well as my mother. Oh, how i miss the both of them.

 

ANNYEONG!!!! Jinjja jeongmal neomu neomu neomu mianhe for not updating in a long long long long long long time. I was more focussed in another site because I have way MORE subscribers there and I was more focused on my other fi SHINee's NEW Member.

 

Even though it has like 9 or 10 subscribers, it has been doing well. Each chapter I post one more subscriber was added. For me that's good. I also dedicate this chapter to SUJUINFINITELOVE. This subscriber has been very supportive, so THANK YOU SO MUCH.

 

Also as an aology gift for not having to update in a long time. I PROMISE to update TWO chapters tomorrow. I promise. Also, please check SHINee's NEW member. The scenes in this story is based from REAL interviews, performances, concerts, radio shows, and reality shows that SHINeehas done. Everything in this fic happened in real life with SHINee. Except for the fact that SHINee is a six member group and has a girl in it. But, EVERTHING IN THIS FIC REALLY DID HAPPEN.

 

Please Comment, subscribe, and share this story to your friends. One more thing, JONGHYUN IS BAAAAAAACK!!!!!! WITH HIS SILVER HAIR!!!! WOOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!! my feels..... uggggghhhh.....