You'll be mine. JUST WAIT.

POOR meets the RICH

Hye Mi's POV

I still can't forget on what happened a while ago. I'm now sitting on a chair and Se Kyung unnie is helping me with my hair and make-up. Synch and L.Joe are waiting for us in the music room. "I don't want to put make-up on you, you have such a natural beauty, but I think you'll look even more beautiful with A LITTLE on." She pats my head and smiles at me. I lowered my head in embarrasement. "I think I'll just make a summer half-do style on your hair. You have such natural curls, It will show it even more."

 

While doing my hair, Se Kyung unnie noticed my dazed out face. "I know it's pretty shocking to get such a straight forward confession but I assure you Taemin is a good man." I smiled at her and she continues doing my hair. Actually, I'm not shocked at Taemin's confession It was okay for me, I was thinking about the blank expression Changjo had. Does he like-.... No. I slightly shook my head and sighed. It can't be. How can Changjo like such a plain girl.

 

"There." I looked up into the mirror and I see this girl that I have never seen before. I had light make-up, just enough so people would know I'm wearing make-up. I look at my beautiful hair, and remembered my.... mom. She used to comb my hair when I slept. And in the morning, right after I just have woken up she would tell me to wash my face and she proceeds in brushing my hair.

 

Tears fromed in my eyes but I quickly got a napkin and wiped it out before it could fall. I don't want to ruin unnie's master piece. I stood up and smiled widely at her. She smiles back and hugs me. I hugged her back. That's why I love unnie so much, she reminds me of my mother. "Thank you for being L.Joe's first girlfriend." She release the hug and smiled at me. "I'm glad that I met both of you and L.Joe oppa. Okay, get dressed. And don't wear those ridiculous flats, wear these." 

 

She handed me these silver white heels. I refusd but she suddenly grabs my dress and pushed me to a room. "Get dressed. NOW." And I did. One does not simply argue with an unnie. I quickly place my dress on and strapped my shoes on. I was a bit awkward wearing high heels but I walked around a bit and got the hang of it. I walked outside of the room and everybody was there. L.Joe looked at me smiling while he had his arm around unnie's waist. "She's here." He uttered. Synch turned around and I felt a bit embarrased. L.Joe hugged me and lifted me to the air. I giggled a bit then he released me and went back to unnie, hugging her. "Yeppeuda." Synch uttered in synchronize. They really are in synch. 

 

The dance is almost over, and Taemin asked me to dance. "Is it really okay?" I looked at him. "What's okay?" He avoided my stares and said "For me... to... court y-you." I smiled at him "Even if ti wasn't a dare, I would've said yes. I was just a bit... stunned. That's why I wasn't able to answer you right away." He smiles at me and pulled me closer to him. Locking his fingers behind my waist he whispers into my hear. "I still have a dare." I giggled. And whisphered back to him. "What?" He looked at me holding both of my shoulders. "Kiss me." He was slightly titlting his head. I closed my eyes shut, I don't know but I feel my heart skipping a lot of beats. I bet he can feel it. "You're blushing so hard." He told me. I opened my eyes,"Well-" I was aout to hit him but he suddenly kissed me. My eyes are wide open.

 

He moves his hands down to my waist again and locked his fingers behind me, making my body closer to him. He kissed me gently and slowly. His lips are so soft. He turned his head and kissed me more. I closed my eyes and stood still. My first kiss. I don't know what to do. I kissed him back imitating his actions. I gave him about 2 or 3 pecks, he broke the kiss and stared at me. "You kissed me back." I avoided his stare. "Well, I didn't know.... w-what t-" He hugs me me. "I like you. That's why I kissed you back." I told im as he hugged me tighter. "Just wait, I'll make you mine." I giggled a bit.