[Chapter 8] Think Im Falling

Say You're Just A Friend

Author'sPOV:

 

       They keep practicing for 3 days and Wooyoung teach them a simple steps for their dance part in their project.They see each other

more often that made them close to each other especially Wooyoung and Ji eun.They keep texting to each other everynight and call each

other too.For their last practice,Ji eun text the gang to meet at mall.In every practice,Ji eun always comes late because their meeting

place time is always 2 o'clock but she always go at 3 o'clock,so the gang decide to go to mall at 3 o'clock but Ji eun went there at 2

o'clock.

 

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

 

        Im still sleeping when I heard my cellphone beep.

 

*beep..

 

        So I grab my phone and saw Taecyeon's name in the screen.'Why in the world he text me this early in the morning' I thought and

open the message and read.

 

To:Wooyoung

Bo-ung-ee,we plan something so we don't wait for Ji eun later.

Text me right away if you read this message.

From:Taecyeon

 

                 I call him right aways,what the hell is he talking about.I dial his phone number and he pick it up already.

 

Wooyoung: Taec,what are you saying plan so we don't wait too long for Ji eun later?

Taecyeon: Yes, that's true.Junho text me last night about his plan.

Wooyoung: But how? and why in the earth we have to do it?

Taecyeon: Duh ... Wooyoung,Ji eun always comes late in practice,here it's simple to do it,you just have to come in mall at 4:00 pm that's it.

Wooyoung: That's good thing hyung ~ kekeke. Alright I'll sleep more ok,anneyeong.

 

            I hang up the phone and something comes in my mind.I get up from my bed and take a bath.

 

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

        We have still need to practice,and our meeting place today is in mall.Im thankful that today Im not going to be late,cause Taeyang-

oppa is here today and he has no school today.I eat my lunch and hurriedly dress up.The gang are mad to me because Im always late,but

today Im not HAHAHA ! After dressing up,I told Taeyang to give me a ride to mall and he take me.At mall Im waiting for them for almost 30

minutes.I went there at 1:30 pm so it's 2 o'clock.I go to Starbucks and stay there for another 10 minutes.I text them but they're not texting

me back.I try to call them but they didn't answering.I was worried if they won't come,I don't know how to get home,If I call Taeyang he can't 

get me cause he has date today and I don't want to disturb him with his girlfriend.I walk for a second and sit on the bench.About a minute

a guy sit beside me.I look at him and I was so happy.

 

 

"Yah why took you so long.I've been waiting for you" and my tears start to form.And he looks scared because Im about to cry.Then I can't hold it I cry to him.Im like a kid right? HAHA 

"Ji eun don't cry,Im right here okay" I look at him and I slowly smile to him and I touch his big cheeks that made him startled.

"Wooyoung,komawo,I thought Im going home by myself.Ang~ang,komawo" and he just smile to me and I get off my hands to his cheeks,it feels different when he smile to me like that.I don't know why but when Im with him I feel so happy.I stood up and he stood up too.

"Ji eun,want to go somewhere? the gang is still not here so we have more time to go somewhere." I nodded at him.

"Wait,what time are they going here?" I ask him

"Actually,they said they're going here at 4 o'clock because they said you're always late so ... " I just pout and slightly smile.

"Yah,don't pout okay,it's not good to you ... bleh" and he ran aways from me.I just laugh and ran after him.We went to store to store.He bought a two necklace,it's the same and he said to me to wear it everyday.

When i saw IU’s necklace in Kiss & Cry, i think about Wooyoung’s necklace too~  same black shirt and same pattern necklace(maybe)~ IU hold the necklace after she fall down and sad when practicing ~

 

"Why do I have to wear this everyday?" I ask him.Im holding the necklace that he gave me.

"Cause we are best friend,you're the first girl best friend of mine that's why I want you to wear it everyday." I slightly blush from what he said,he's so good to me,I wonder why.

"Hey,don't think too much" I look at him and nodded and I pull him to go to theater.

"Let's go watch G.I Joe,please" I did an aegyo and he blush,I giggle.Im such a childish.

"A-a-rasso, don't do an aegyo again ... bleh" I smile to him and he bought two tickets,and a popcorn and drinks too.We forgot that we have practice today.

Chapter 7 - comedy iusinger romance woou wooyoung iuxwooyoung - chapter image

 

"Bo-ung-ee,what time is it?" I whisper to him and he look at his watch.I saw his eyes widened and he look at me.

"IU-shii,it's almost 6 o'clock,don't worry we have still tomorrow to practice right."

"Wait,you call me IU? but why?" Im curious about IU so I ask him.

"Oh that ... it means ..." he pause for a second

"What?" I whisper to him.

"Its ... best friend yeah bestfriend. ~ kekeke ,ok just watch the movie ok." I nodded and we smile to each other and continue watching the movie.Ths is so great,I don't know why but Im really happy when Im with him.It's been one month since I met him but I have this feelings that I can't imagine.6:30,the movie is done.We go outside and we talk to each other.

"I don't like the movie." I mutter to him and he pout to me and ask

"Why?,you said you want to watch that movie and now you're saying you don't want the movie."

"I don't like it because Channing Tatum died" I smirk he smile at me he look at his watch and look at me too.

"Kaja,Im hungry" I nodded and we went to eat.We ate bulgogi and so on.After we ate,I invite him to go to my house,not actually my house but from where I was staying right now,he agree and we went to my house.As we about to enter the house,the door open and I saw Mrs.Bong.

"Oh Ji eun where have you been? your classmate came here and they said they can't contact you.By the way who is this young man with you? Is this your boyf-" before she finish her sentence I cut it off already.

"Ani,ani,ani, he's my best friend Mrs.Bong,Im with him earlier.I'll tell you later what happened okay" I smile to her and we enter the house but Wooyoung speak suddenly.

"IU,I have to go,my Mom call me and wants me to go home right now." I tilted my head and wondering that he didn't even grab his cellphone to his pocket.

"Is that so ... okay go now,I think that's important I'll tell Mrs.Bong that you left already." he smile to me and wave at the same time.I walk to living room and sit there.I was smiling like crazy when Mrs.Bong call my name.

"Ji eun,why you're smiling like crazy" my smile suddenly disappear.

"uhmm ...it's because" I can't say it Im nervous.I look at her annd she raise an eyebrow to me.

"Is that guy ... you like him don't you?" her question made me froze.Is she right? that I starting to like Wooyoung?Maybe.

"Ji eun" 

"Neh?" and she raise an eyebrow to me again.I bit my lower lip and I don't know what to answer.She sit right next to me and patted my shoulder.

"I think he likes you too Ji eun,you two are good together" I just smile to her and her words made me more comfortable with Wooyoung.Maybe he likes me too,I wish too cause right now he made me fall for him.

 

End of Chapter 8 :)

 


 

tumblr_lh69kwc4tz1qb7qwao1_500.giftumblr_lxr2ryraLD1qbcaeno12_500 [Wooyoung].gif

 

How cute are they ? WOOU FOREVER <3 ! Fighting !