[Chapter 3]Mr.Sweet and Loveable Guy

Say You're Just A Friend

Lee Jieun'sPOV:

 

            Im here in my 6th period and im sitiing on the front. I don't have close yet besides from Sooyoung and Ji yeon. Im close to Soo

Hyun, my classmate in theater.He always tells me joke so his really funny.This is my second day and it was fun already.Yesterday is

horrible. I don't like those three guys.I have them from my first to my last period and they're so annoying.And I know who's Ji yeon crush

and that's the annoying guy.

 

-----------------------------Flashback

 

"Hey Ji yeon, how did you know that Sooyoung likes Chansung, I mean she did'nt even told us yet" I was confused. Many things I've imagine. 'Is she a witch ? Ani ani. Is she a ghost Pabo Ji eun it can't be' I thought. 

"Oh about that, I always saw her everyday when Chansung is around and she keeps blushing and always smile so I thought she likes Chansung.Chansung is popular in here.He's the funny guy among the 2pm members. The other members are Taecyeon the leader, and they call him, 'the handsome guy' then there's Wooyoung,'the sweet and lovable guy', then the last one is Junho, 'the cute guy' " when she said the name Junho, she starts to blush. 

"Wait don't tell me, you like that guy Junho" I ask her and she smile and nodded

"Neh" I widened my eyes. And she said Wooyoung. His name sounds familiar so I just tought about it. I remember his the guy from my first period. The reason why the girls scream.

We enter the auditorium and we sit to the front so it's easy to hear what the teacher will say.

"Yah,Wooyoung give me back that." I heard some guys whispering to each other so I took a glance to them.And the guy said Wooyoung so I look for who is that guy.And then look to a guy and he's looking at me too.

"Miss are you ok?" he ask me

"Oh nothing I just thought something. Wait have we met before?" I ask him. cause his face is really familiar but I don't remember where it is.

"No" he said to me and he looks curious.

"Hey miss you're talking to Mr.Sweet and Loveable guy here in school meaning he's popular and you don't know him. Wow" I gave the other guy a cross eye. I smirk at him

"Yah Junho she's just new here so don't be rude to her" Junho? so this is the guy Ji yeon had a crush on. I look to Ji yeon and she's blushing. I giggle and then turn my head to the Junho guy.

"Well for your information, this guy is right and Im just new here so I don't know you guys yet." I said to them.I give Junho a sharp eye and he back off.Then a guy give a hand to me.

"Nice to meet you, Im Taecyeon" he smile at me and I smile back.

"Nice to meet you,Lee Ji eun imnida. Im 12th grader." I lend my hand to shake with his hands.

"Oh we're 12th graders too, it's nice to have a new girl in school. By the way sorry for this two guys." Taecyeon said and he come closer to me and whisper.

"I know they're annoying" I giggle.Then we laugh at Junho and Wooyoung.They look at each other and said.

"Why are you two laughing huh?" ask Junho.I raise my eyebrow to Junho and he just stay quiet. I bite my lower lip to hold my laughter.And then Wooyoung punch lightly Taecyeon's shoulder.

"Yah,Taecyeon, what did you said to her?"  ask Wooyoung then he shout

"YAH!" shout Wooyoung, I jump off from my sit then someone talks.

"What's going on here?" I turn around and see Ms.Gong, my theater art teacher.I quickly sit down to my sit.

"Nothing Ms Gong." a guy said.

"Well then let's start the class.Today I will give you your homework.It's not that hard so give it to me by tomorrow when I collect it." 'Homework for first day of school' I thought. Then Ms Gong gave us a paper and that's our homwroek for tomorrow. I rub my two ahnds and when Im about to write,someone tap my shoulder.

"Do you have pen that I can borrow?" the guy ask.'First day of school and he did not bring a pen" I thought. I just smile and gave him a pen.

"Kamsahamnida.By the way Im Kim Soo Hyun" he said 

"Nice to meet you, Im Lee Ji eun" I said. And then the bell RINGGGGGGGGGGG !!!!

 

-------------------END OF FLASHBACK

 

"Ji eun-a let's go, the bell rang already" Soo Hyun say to me. I just smirk.

"Araso Soo Hyun. Bye see you tomorrow" we wave at each other. I go to my next period, Vocal class. I sit on the middle and someone hiss at me,I smirk. So I look on my right side and it's Wooyoung. 'Am I a dog to just hiss at' I thought. I give him a roll eye and he just giggle. 'Aish, this guy is so annoying' I thought again. I don't know why I hate this guy. Not that hate but he's so annoying. Then Mrs.Kang enter the room and he start the class.

 

End of Chapter 3 :)


 

377280_277448672301065_216610138384919_8

 

New character  :) Kim Soo hyun :)

Selca with IU :)

He's will be part of my story but will not be mention in every chapter :)