[Chapter 24]Misunderstand

Say You're Just A Friend

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

 

     I came at school earlier with Junho. Before we forgot, today is Ji yeon's flight and so Junho came with me to school early so he can

make contact to Ji yeon before she got in the plane. We're in the garden while waiting for Chansung, and Taecyeon. I listen to my music, I

took out my phone out from my bag and my earphone as well and start to listen. While Junho keeps walking and walking around the

garden and he looks nervous. He keep doing that when I came to his house and give him a ride with me on the way to here, at school. As I

listen, I look at him with my frown face and I start to get dizzy, so I took out my earphone and stood up. 

 

"Yah, sit here" I point to the bench but he keeps walking around the garden. I walk towards him and he stop.

"What's the problem?" I asked.

"Im okay, don't worry about me." Junho said.

"Don't worry? you keep walking around the garden, and you're telling me you're okay. Ofcourse there is a problem" Junho look down and sit at the bench.

"Wooyoung, I don't know." Junho said

"What do you mean you don't know?" I asked.

"Ji yeon ... Ji yeon, I keep thinking about her. I don't know why Wooyoung."

"Same with you Junho" I sit beside him and he looks at me with curious.

"What are you talking about?" 

"Don't tell this to anyone Junho, okay? *he nods* I think Im in love" Junho widened his eyes.

"With whom?" he asked.

"I don't know ... at the first place, I fell for IU then now I think Im starting to like S-su-"

"Suzy?" I nod. 

"Then,  gagi (go) say your true feelings to Suzy, but wait who's IU?" 

"IU? oh, she's Ji eun. I call her IU instead of Ji eun." 

"You like Ji eun?" I nod

"Wah, daebak, we have the same problem Wooyoung. You're in love with Ji eun and Suzy and Im in love with Ailee and Ji yeon?" I look at him.

"You're in love to Ji yeon? is that the reason why you keep walking around the garden?" I asked.

"Neh" he said in a low tone.

"Girls fall in love with what they see and us guys, we fall in love with what we see. So what do you see to Ji yeon" I chuckled and he glare at me. I look down and say sorry.

"Im not the type of guy who only look to their physical attraction. I look to girls who have a good behavior unlike you, you only look to their physical attration." I smack his head.

"Ani,  I like girls with their good behavior and by chance they have beautiful faces and body." 

"Yeah, yeah say whatever you want cause I don't care." 

"Me too, I don't care" he said.

"But I have a problem. I like both of them and the reason why I get close to Suzy is because I want to know and see what will be Ji eun's reaction if I tell her that I like Suzy."

"You didn't think first before doing something Wooyoung. How dare you to do that, you're just like playing with two people's heart. Aye Wooyoung-gun" 

"You too Junho. You're playing with two people's heart, you like Ailee and Ji yeon."

"Ani, Im not sure about my feelings towards Ji yeon, unlike you." he keep pointing out to me.

"Ara, ara" 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" Junho and I look at the right side of the garden and we saw Ji eun with Taecyeon and Chansung. I start to panick because of Junho. I stood up and sit, stood up and sit. Junho look at me and start to laugh.

"Yah, what's wrong with you? Looks like you're nervous huh." I saw them walking towards us quickly. I look at Junho and frown.

"You won't tell them about my secret right?" he just smirk.

"Annyeong, what's wrong?" I turn around and IU is standing beside me.

"N-nothing" I reply and she just pout and nod.

"Okay, so you two are early huh. What's up Junho" Ji eun said.

"Oh hi I-" I look at Junho

"I mean Ji eun. Did you call Ji yeon today?" 

"Ani, she told me yesterday to not call her today because she won't bring her phone. You know, I don't know what's her reason for not bringing her phone. She also want to past this message to you ... She want to say ... 'I love you Junho'. If you don't believe it, here, she wants to give you this letter yesterday but she don't have the courage to give you this." Junho hold the letter and keeps looking at it. He's about to open it but Ji eun stop him.

"No, you should read it later when you got home. Im sure you're going to cry when you read it" 

"Wae? Why did you know? Did you read it?" Taecyeon asked.

"Ani." she snap

"Girls are gossipers" I murmur but I think they heard it especially Ji eun because she smack me again on my arm.

"Aigoo, you hit me again Ji eun. Be thankful that you're a girl, if you're not, I will really hit you in your arm." I said in angry tone.

"Neh, I hit you again because you always tease me and i'm piss of it."

"Guys, enough with that. I think we should go to our first period" Chansung said. 

"Chansung is right, kaja" Taecyeon said too. As I stood up, I rolled my eyes to IU, and she frown when I look at her. 

"Short-tempered girl" I smirk and start to walk. I love teasing her. Taecyeon, Chansung and Junho are ahead of us so me and IU are behind them. I heard IU laugh when I said short-tempred girl. I just continue my walk and I felt arms around my right arm and so I look who is it then I saw IU smiling at me, and so I smile back.

"Tss, short-tempered girl, you're right, but Mianhae ... bestfriend?" I chuckled and nod.

"Im sorry too, bestfriend." she smile wildly. We call ourselves as bestfriend once again. It's been a month since Im close to her like this. But there's something missing and I don't know about that thing. This feeling that Im right now, is way more different than when Im with Suzy. Is this for real? Im really starting to like Suzy more than to IU? 

 


   LUNCH BREAK

     Ji eun and I promise to each other to have lunch together without her friends and my friends too. We plan to eat lunch to the cafe

house near our school. It will be better so either one of our friends won't see us cause they won't go outside to eat lunch. Im waiting for

her in the library while Im listening to my music again. Then, someone pat on my shoulder and saw IU with her beautiful smile. She's still

holding her Science book and it's looks kinda heavy so I told her that I will carry it for her and without hesitating she say yes. Then, we exit

the school and start walking. There are full of silence between us because people look at us and start saying that we're really cute

together. I keep looking at her when people saying that and found that she's blushing. She's cute when she's blushing but ofcourse so she

won't recognize my feelings for her, I again, and again until we reach the cafe house. I open the door for her and smile to me,

after she got in, I came in after her. We start looking at the big black board posting on the wall. There are people still ordering so we start

looking first to menu. After the two couple done ordering, we come closer to the counter and she order a roast turkey with raw milk

baby swiss and I order a tuna salad with capers. I pay for the meal and she said thank you to me. Then, we look for an open table and

luckily we found one. We walk towards it and sit down. Ji eun start the conversation.

 

"So ... how are you and Suzy?" Ji eun  blurted out a question. It takes me two seconds to answer.

"Why are you asking?" she look away not facing me.

"B-because ... you told me that you like her" she look at me right away again. I gulp and answer her question.

"We're good. How about you and Nickhun? you like him don't you?" I can see that she's starting to blush.

" ... uhm ... n-NEH! why do you care." I rolled my eye. Then, waitress came with the food that we ordered. She put it on the table and say enjoy your meal and she walk away. I start eating my tuna salad and Ji eun too start eating her roast turkey .

"Do! (YOU), you're planning to confess your feelings to Suzy?" she ask and take a bite to her sandwich.

"Im looking forward to it. Maybe the day after tomorrow or today I will confess." she widened her eyes

"Ani, Im just kidding, wae you're jealous?" she frown.

"Ani, why would I be jealous to you and Suzy. In fact i'm the reason why you two get along with each other-" she widened her eyes as she cover . I was surprised and I almost drop my sandwich on the table.

"Mwuh rah goo (what did you said)? You want me to be Suzy's boyfriend? But why? What is your reason to do that?" Does she really hate me that much? I keep asking myself. But she look down and keep silent.

"N-neh" she lift up her head and say yes in a low tone.

"My reason is because you look good together and Suzy told me that she really likes you since first year. Im happy that you like her too. Don't worry I won't tell her that, so be sure to tell her your feelings before someone will court her before you." she smile and took a bite from her sandwich. 

"So Suzy likes me, huh" I murmur. 

"Did you say something?" she ask and I shook my head as a no.

"How about you IU, you're a loner now that I find my partner" I again. Without taking her eyes off to her sandwich she answer my  question.

"Ani, I found my partner too." I frown and I place my right hand on the table.

"You did? then, who is it? Nickhun?" she nod and I lean back with my jaw drop. She look at me and smile brightly.

"Surprising right" her smile is like a devil.

"He confess to me while we're still in Lotte World."

 

    FLASHBACK

"Suzy-ah let's sit for a while" 

"Sure oppa." Then, we saw Ji eun and Nickhun sitting at a bench.

"Suzy, let's sit right there with Nickhun and Ji eun" she nods and we come closer. As we got there Suzy call them and wave. I sit between Ji eun and Nickhun. 

"Yah, move palli" I didn't move but she hit me again on my arm.

"Arasso, arasso, you really like Nickhun" I mumble but she heard it and hit me once again on my arm. I glare at her and she just smirk

   END OF FLASHBACK

 

"That day, you hit me and said to move when I sit between you two. Does it mean, you and Nickhun-"

"Ani, ani, we're not in a relationship. But maybe" she giggle. What's wrong with her giggle, this makes me more angry to Nickhun. Ah wae, why am I being angry about them, Ji eun said that she wants me to be Suzy's boyfriend. So she push me away like that, that means she really doesn't like me. Fine, I like Suzy now, Ji eun doesn't really understand my feelings for her. 

 

 

End of Chapter 24 :)


                     

            406620_574871325872548_1155628320_n.jpg  484976_562817323744615_896266611_n.jpg

                                      2978575539_1_23_9Gm9kOMj.gif

 

~Ji eun push Wooyoung away from her. Ettoeukke. What will happen now? Aigoo XD Keep updating guys :) Kamsahamnida for your patience.! Fighting Milky Couple :D