[Chapter 4]The Annoying Guy

Say You're Just A Friend

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

 

     I was walking on the hallway when I see Ji eun in the library. I see she's by herself so I walk towards her and I call her name.I know

were not that close but I don't know why I want to be close to her.

 

"Ji eun" I call,then she look at me and I see her sweet smile.

"Anneyeong,what are you doing here? Are you tryin' to annoy me again huh?" her first words are sweet then she changed to a high tempered girl.

"Ani ani" I shook my head then she nodded.

"Ok." her short response.I sit on the chair and watch what her doing.I see she's really good at drawing.She notice that I was looking at her drawing.

"What you're looking at?" 'Aishh,this girl' I thought.

"Im looking at your drawing,you're really good at those." I compliment her then she just smirk.This is my first time to meet a girl that doesn't care about my beautiful look.I mean Im one of the kingkas in this school,but she just ignore me.There were silence between us two when a guy talk.

"Annyeong Ji eunnie" I look at the guy.He's blushing and I see on his hands,there's a box of chocolate.

"Oh hello,how can I help you?" I look at Ji eun who looks curious about the guy.Well she's just new here so she doesn't know the people here in school.

"Ahm ... I just want to give you this" the guy handed the box of chocolate to Ji eun.Then Ji eun stood up and she bow to the guy and she blush.'She's cute when she's blushing.Aigoo Wooyoung ERASE it !' I thought to myself.Ji eun accept the chocolate.Then I see the guy put his hands on his pocket and take out his cellphone.

"Ji eun,can I have your cellphone number?" the guy ask.Ji eun widened her eyes and she just smile and nodded.'Bo! what's wrong with this girl.ANI ! what's wrong with me these days' I thought and shook my head like a crazy person talking to himself.I stood up and talk to Ji eun.

"Ji eun Im going now" and I walk and exit the library. I went to find Chansung,Junho and Taecyeon when someone tap my shoulder.So I turn around and see Junho and Chansung without Taecyeon.

"Yo bro what's up.How's your meeting with Ji eun?" I agve them a question face.

"We saw you at the library with Ji eun and it looks like your beautiful face is useless" then both of them laugh like a crazy person.I punch them lightly on their shoulder.

"Yah ! what are you two talking about?" I smirk and they just look at each other.They love to tease me but it doesn't work.

"Yah ! we saw Ji eun accept the guy's chocolate and we saw your jealousy face !" then they ran fast cause they know I will punch them again.

"Stupid guys. Aishh. Wait" I stop walking when I thought about something.

"Why I leave so sudden when I want to talk to Ji eun? ... Aishh Wooyoung get over it." I scratch my hair and continue to walk.

 

Ailee'sPOV:

      Im walking while listening to my favorite song "Halo by Beyonce".I see Chansung,Junho and Taecyeon chatting and they laughing.Im

close to these guys since elementary so I wonder why Wooyoung is not there with them.

 

"Hey Taecyeon !" I shout at them.They look at me and I can see in their face that I startled them.

"Yah ! AILEE ! don't ever do that again.You almost break my eardrum because of your loud voice." I smirk and I move closer to Chansung and punch him lightly on his shoulder.

"Aigoo, you're overactng again Chansung.You better be an actor someday." I giggle.

"So what do you want from us?" ask Taecyeon.

"Well,I just want to ask you guys why Wooyoung-oppa is not here with you guys?" I ask.I called them oppa's since we're really close since elementary.

"He went home early and we don't know why." said Junho 

"You don't know why !? what a friend are you !?" I said.I just want to make jokes to these guys but they know that im just kidding except ...

"Yah AILEE ! I said we don't know alright, if you want to know why just call WOOYOUNG AND ASK HIM.WE"RE NT A FORTUNE TELLER OR WHATEVER IT IS TO ANSWER YOUR DAMN QUESTION !" Junho shout at me.He's really mad right now.

"Hey man,she's just fooling around so don't take it seriously." said Chansung, trying to calm Junho.

"Here we go again." I hear Taecyeon murmur.He's right, Junho always get mad when I always talk about Wooyoung cause he feel jealous.Well I like more Wooyoung but it doesn't mean I don't care about them.I knew since first year that Junho had a crush on me but I see him as my friend only.

"You know what Junho you're being funny again.Chansung is right,don't take it seriously.This is the one thing that I really hate about you.I know you're jealous but don't be,cause Im just curious and worried that you guys fight or whatever.You know me guys since elementary and I know you guys too but you Junho,didn't chaned.Do I have to tell you this many times,you know Im tired of this." I said to Junho.I am really angry.He always think that I always care more to Wooyoun but the truth I care about them all they're like my brothers.I walk faster that I could and find some fresh air when someone grab my hand.

"Ailee" Taecyeon-oppa call me.

"Oh Taecyeon-oppa what's wrong?" he let go of my hand and look at me straight.

"You knew that Junho loves you right?" I nodded.

"That's why he's being like that.He felt jealous when you always talk about Wooyoung." I gave him a question face cause I don't get it, what he's saying is so deep.I know loves me but ...

"Try to love him" I widened my eyes.

"I know you can't cause you like more Wooyoung than Junho.But if you try to love him,Im sure he will never break your heart.I know Wooyoung cares about you alot, but he's doing it because he treat you as a noona." ... 'Noona?' I thought. I don't know what to response to Taecyeon cause he knows that I like Wooyoung.But when he said that Wooyoung treat me as a noona, I want to cry that time.Then suddenly Taecyeon tap my shoulder so I look at him.

"Don't worry,I'll zipper my mouth,bye see you tomorrow." I froze from where Im standing and look to Taecyeon whose running back to Junho and Chansung.I sigh deeply and walk towards the school gate.

 

ParkJiyeon'sPOV:

 

      Im still here in my vocal class here in school when I saw Chansung with Junho and Taecyeon talking to Ailee.They look arguing

something then suddenly Junho shout to Ailee.I widened my eyes.

 

"Why did he shout to Ailee?" I murmur. Then Ailee left and Taecyeon went to her.I heard Chanspung spoke.

"You're too much bro,you just shout to your friend as well as your loves ones."' 'WHAT HE LIKE AILEE?' I thought.Even Im here since first year I didn't knew that he likes Ailee since first year. 'WHAT? he likes Ailee

"Shut up Chansung,someone will gonna here you" I sigh and tears are starting to form.I don't like this bad feeling.I looked for my mirror in my bag and take it out.I face the mirror.

"I guess you can't find your true love Ji yeon.This is your life to be alone  ...  forever.Im chubby so no one likes me for what I am." I said to myself and put my head won on the desk.Ijust want to sleep and erase those sentences what I've heard earlier.

 

End of Chapter 4 :)


 Photo

~the chubby Ji yeon :) read it and you'll see what will happen to her :)

tumblr_m4ero22wKD1qf2b2ro1_500.gif

beautiful Ji yeon <3