[Chapter 31]Double Date

Say You're Just A Friend

iu-korean-singer-cute.jpg

 

 

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

   After a long day, finally school's over. The bell rang about a minute ago and I'm here on my locker, putting my book and notebooks there

as I don't have homeworks to do. After putting my things back to my locker, I close it and start to look around. Students are walking, chit

chatting and a very sad part is that, being alone. Yes I'm alone for now but I will meet Nickhun on the school gate and as well with Suzy 

and Wooyoung. Idon't have a choice but to say yes to her because at the first place that was my idea. I walk to the hallway, I pass the

library and saw Soo Hyun, I bet he's waiting for Suzy again. She's always in the library with Wooyoung, but today we have double date.

contunie to walk, not far from me, I saw a group of people standing on a corner, they look familiar, but who cares, right? I continue my

walk again, but this time someone stop me. 

 

"Sooyoung-ah, what are you doing?" I ask her as she pull me somewhere to hide. She force me to sit on the ground but I refuse.

"You sure, you're okay?" I roll an eye to her.

"Ofcourse, I'm fine. Duh, Sooyoung, I have a boyfriend now, and I won't be jealous of them-"

"I'm not saying that you're going to be jealous. Wait-" I wave my hands.

"Aniyo. All right, bye" she's going to tease me for sure so I immediately finish our conversation. I won't let her to speak so I run quickly trying to avoid her but when I run to the group of people that I saw earlier, they stop me.

"Ji eun-ah, why are you running?" it's Junho, with Chansung, Taecyeon, and Yoona. I catch my breath before saying anything.

"I'm running because of Sooyoung, there." I point, then when they turn their gaze to Sooyoung's direction, I run again. I don't want to ask me again. I run fast and in the end I saw Nickhun with Suzy and Wooyoung in the school gate. I saw Wooyoung turn around and saw me, he wave his hand and I wave mine. Then, he tap thw two, Nickhun and Suzy and saw me. As I got there, I catch my breath again.

"What happened? Are you okay?" ask Suzy.

"Seems like you run from a dog, huh" Wooyoung tease me again. I shook my head.

"Ani, I run from Sooyoung and the others. They keep asking me so I avoid them and escaped." Nickhun look at me worriedly but I grab his hand.

"Kaja, let's enjoy ourselves today." I said in a wide smile.

 

     We start to walk outside the school and still deciding which way to go. We don't yet know where to go so we stop by at the cafeteria

where we all guys hang out. I'm the first one who enter the cafeteria instead of Nickhun whose leading us, Wooyoung walk faster and he

open the door for me. I thank him, but feel so awkward that moment, and he wait until Suzy get in and didn't wait for Nickhun to come.

Suzy and I ask them what to order, we order frapuccino, cause we're not staying long here. We look for an open table, and Suzy see one

and she walk head to us. Now on the back are me, Wooyoung and Nickhun. Why do I have feel so awkward about it? Maybe you guys still

don't know yet the truth. When we got there, we sit, and now I'm facing Wooyoung and Nickhun facing Suzy. I feel this awkwardness of

my surrounding, and thanks that our frapuccino came. The waiter bow as he finish placing our frapuccino on the table. I grab the cup and

sip it.

 

"So, where do you guys want to go?" I turn my gaze to Nickhun and give him a 'thank you' look.

"Oppa, I told you that I want to go in this place, right?" Suzy ask Wooyoung but he seems not remember what she told him, I can tell by his looks. 

"Ah, n-neh, ofcourse I remember." he exclaim. But still not sure about his words.

"I want to go there, oppa." she pleaded to him. I turn my gaze somewhere so I won't see it. I still have this feeling for him. 

"Sure." he reply.


"That's cute!" Suzy exclaim when she saw a orangutan carrying her baby. Yes, we're in Seoul Zoo right now, yes I like it but not very so. This is my third time here in zoo, it's a big zoo.

"I know, look right there." I said to her pointing to the other orangutans. The boys are behind us and still awkward eventhough Suzy didn't know about it. 

"You two are like little kids." Wooyoung tease us, and so I turn around. I glare at him and when I'm about to say something, Suzy interrupt.

"Oppa!" she exclaim, and Wooyoung just smile to her and I look away, Aishh! Nickhun shake me and ask if I'm okay and I just nod and continue to walk. 

"Where do you wanna eat Ji eun?" ask Nickhun. 

"Actually, I'm not hungry. You decide where to eat, and I'll just eat, kekeke" I giggle and he smirk.

 

     We're infront of Wooyoung and Suzy, and so we look around the zoo. I feel like I'm back from my childhood days because of this. I

remember the last time I visit Seoul Zoo is when I was 9 years old before my parents died. We went here and that was my momentous

and precious time with my dad and mom. They are always at work and don't have time for me, but I understand those things. And when

the accident happened, it took me too long to forget what happened. I don't have siblings so it was really sad, but thanks to Mrs. Bong and

Taeyang. Taeyang is my brother, for me cause I don't have one. Thanks to them. We stop for a second when Suzy said so.

 

"Jakamman, can you guys wait for me here in a second?"  she said and she looks in hurry. We all nod and Nickhun walk towards her.

"Me too, I have to go to the restroom." we nod.

"Neh, you can go. We will wait outside." they smile and they enter the restroom room but ofcourse Suzy go to women and Nickhun enter the men.

 

     I look around again cause I love it anyway, I look around and saw beautiful roses around me. I forgot to tell you guys that we're in the

Rose Garden where you can find, different types of flowers everywhere. I walk around the garden and smell every single flower that i pass

by. I didn't mind Nickhun and Suzy because I know that Wooyoung won't follow me. I smell a flower and when I step back, I guess I step a

foot. 

 

"Chopsumnida." I turn around and say sorry to the man. I heard him yelp in pain.

"It's okay." 

"Wooyoung?" I widened my eyes when I saw him. 

"Where are Nickhun and Suzy? I thought-"

"I follow you so I don't know. Don't worry we can call them to come here besides I want to sit too." he sit on the bench behind him. "We walk for almost an hour and my foot can't stand it." he do puppy eyes so I can pity him.

"I'm sorry but I'm pitiful so stop doing puppy eyes." he stood up from the bench and walk towards me. I turn around and continue to walk. I touch flowers one by one and smell them again. Then, Wooyoung tickle me.

"Yah!" I  yell and was about to smack him on the shoulder but he hold my hand. I quickly remove them. Awkward again. I turn around so I won't see his face. I continue to walk, and when I walk a bit I saw Suzy and Nickhun staring at me and Wooyoung. Did they saw it? Aye.

"Suzy-a!" I exclaim and drag her to go somewhere. 

"What happened there?" while we are walking, she ask. I just look at her nervously.

"W-wooyoung, he... he just tickle me because I smack him again." then, I do a fake laugh. 

"Oh... I thought something unusual happened. Let's go." she smile and agree to what I said. Phew, that was close.

 

    Then, we start to walk again. Oh, I hate it. i want to see all the flowers on the Rose Garden but they are hungry so I don't have a choice.

But before we enter the restaurant,  my phone starts to ring. I quickly tell them to enter the restaurant first because I have to check who's

calling me, and they agree. When they enter, I took out my phone on my pocket and on the screen I saw Taeyang's name. I answer it...

 

Ji eun: Yoboseyo?

Taeyang: Ji eun-a, eodiseoyo? 

Ji eun: I'm here in Seoul Zoo with my friends and Nickhun, why?

Taeyang: Can you go home right now? 

Ji eun: What happened?

Taeyang: Nothing really happen, you just need to know this and she wants to talk to you in personal. 

Ji eun: Who is she?

Taeyang: Just go home now.

Ji eun: Wait, wait, wait-

 

     Then, he hang up. What is it and why do I have to be at home right now? Is it very important to know? Aye, I don't want to go home right

now. I'm about to eat with my friends, and that Taeyang wants me on the house right now. Aye. I enter the restaurant and I saw them still

on the line, there are lots of people in this big restaurant and so you need to wait for the waiter to get your table. Luckily, they still in the line

so I can stop them cause I'm about to go home. Not far from them, Wooyoung saw me and wave his hands signaling me that they are in

that line. I wave mines too and walk towards them. When I reach them, I make a sad face. Nickhun frown.

 

"Waeyo? Who called you?" he ask curiously. I pout.

"Taeyang-oppa, he called me and he wants me to go home right now." I said sadly.

"I think we should go home, yeah your right Ji eun. And it's getting dark you know, we have to study too." Suzy said in a smile. I just form a smile.

"Sure, let's go." Wooyoung said and we're off to the restaurant. 


    In the car, the two of us are quiet, Nickhun and I. He's busy looking to the road while me, busy staring to the beautiful lights of Seoul and

stars above the sky. We haven't talk that much since earlier, it was awkward. I keep on playing my with my lips, I move it upside down, i

did a chubby cheeks just to play because I was bored. Even the radio is off, geez, I hate this awkwardness. Eventhough we're in a

relationship. I put my two hands straightly on my lap and bit my lower lip. I kinda thinking of a topic, well sometimes it's hard to think a

topic, I guess? He stop the car when the red lights turn. I cleared my throat..

 

"So..." a simple word came out from my lips. I don't know what to say next but luckily he spoke.

"Can we... like talk about us." I look at him directly in his eyes. Then, the green light turn on. And I look at the window. 

"Yes, ofcourse, what about us?" I heard his long sigh.

"I mean, there is no us, right?" I frown from what he said. I look down and look at the window shaking my head. I took a deep breath before saying anything. Then, look at him again.

"There is us Nickhun-"

"No there's not." Then, he turn on the left road and I don't know why, this is not the way of my house. I just look at him and his focusing on the road instead of looking at me. I look outside and he's going to park the car. 

"Why are we parking here?" I ask curiously. He start to off the engine and when it's done, he turn himself to face me.

"Are we going to talk about that thing again?" I ask and he nod. I close my eyes thoroughly. 

"I know I'm always telling you this but-" I open my eyes and about to cut his words.

"Can you at least trust me?" my voice raise up. 

"I do trust you."

"No you're not, cause if you are, you won't ask things like this." I clench my fist. Yeah I'm a girl but when I'm really mad, I just clench my fist.

"I trust you but I'm afraid this is just an actin-"

"Afraid of what? Acting again? Let me clarify this Nickhun." I took a deep breath before saying anything.

"There is us, okay. Acting? This is not an acting, this is real. Yes, I told you that I will love you back and..." I can't continue my words.

"Forget about him." he finished it. I look at him and nod. 

"I do trust you... but, I'm afraid of that you just want to use me to forget him." the word use, I hate that word. It's a strong word, for me.

"Use you? why did-"

"I can see to your gestures, the way you change a topic, the way you look at him, everything. Everything is obvious." yes he's right. I felt that when I'm around Wooyoung. I'm so speechless now. I don't want to say the truth but he knew it already.

"Everything you told to our classmates is lie."

 

Flashback

 

  It was midnight when I feel sleepy, but I have to say awake since people are still here in halmeoni's funeral. I scrath my head and yawn at

the same time. Blinking my eyes will work. I close my eyes for a moment. Remembering those words.. asking me where I get the

necklace that he actually gave me. That jerk, he really doesn't care about me. I open my eyes and see the beautiful sky. Stars arre

around, and blinking every seconds. I wish I can be a star, where I can see the whole world, what people do everyday, and especially to

know what he thinks about me. Then, I remember when I askec Nickhun if I told him that I love him and he said he will love me more than

himself. Isn't sweet? Yes it's sweet. I know I have this little thing in my heart that I like him but why can't I love him the way I love

Wooyoung. My eye caught a man figure behind me, he looks scared but when I turn around and saw the man's face, I smile to him.

 

"You're still here." he sit beside me and smile.

"Neh, I want to stay overnight here, but I guess I should go now." I frown.

"Wae? I mean, I didn't told you to leave ,right." he wiggle his finger and smirk.

"So you want me to stay here?" I shook my head and giggle. I look at him closely.

"You want?" he quickly nod his head like a little kid do. I laugh from his cute behavior. I nod as a approval.

"Neh, you can stay here if you want. You can sleep on the guest room upstairs. I will tell Mrs. Bong about it." he do the 'yes' thing. 

"Nickhun-shii..." he stop from what he's doing because my voice become serious. I know he's looking at me.

"What?" where should I start first? I took a deep breath before saying anything.

"I... I..." still can't say the words I want to say. 

"What is it, Ji eun?" Nickhun asked. I face him.

"I asked you if I told you that I love you, right?" he nodded.

"I asked you because... I... I... want to give you a chance." finally the word chance came out from my mouth. I saw his eyes widened and his lips start to stretch that looks like his happy. 

"Chincha!?" I nodded and smile to him. Before I could say anything, he pull me for a hug. I was surprise. When he break the hug, he cupped my face.

"You don't know how much you make me happy right now." I giggle. I hold his hands and let go of his cupped on my face.

"Naneun..." I start again.

"You know that I like Wooyoung right?" he's cheerful face turn to a serious again.

"I want to forget about him, so I think having a boyfriend will make more easier to forget him." he look away. He is not happy from what I said. 

"Joh-ah, I will help you to forget about him." 

 

End of Chapter 31 :)


          tumblr_lxmdsn65fv1qdwnll.jpg  94716257.jpg

Sorry for not updating right away. Well, I'm pretty busy with my school the past few weeks and I have to focus on it. How is it? Pretty boring right? I acutally don't know what to write, but wait and see what will happen to the next chapter! Sorry, cause I always do IU's point of view.

        By the way, did you watch Running Man Episode 162? Yeah right, 14 idols are there, and 2pmWooyoung && Chansung is there!

                                                                           Congrats to 2pm for their Hottest Award!

                                                                                ~Hwaiting! Hwaiting! Hwaiting

  #Complicated LOVE for the title :)))