[Chapter 23]Goodbye

Say You're Just A Friend

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

    What did he said? Did I just heard him saying I love you to me? Im so speechless that I don't know what to say. I paused and he keeps

looking at my eyes and I did the same but because Im so surprised, I keep my head down. 

 

"Ji eun, I know that you're surprised from what I said, but I really like you since the first time I saw you. You might not know that Im a player but I changed for the better because of you." I slowly look at him in the eyes. He's sentences we're true and I can see it. "You're the only girl that changed me like this. I don't know how I fell for you. I always say to myself that Im not gonna let you go, so when I always see you hurt, I know the reason, or who's the reason why you're hurt. I can't see you crying, I can't see you suffering because Im hurt too." He hold my hand and now my tears fell. I don't know why Im crying like this. "I always follow you in school and I always saw you that you're crying secretly. I know Wooyoung is the reason why you're crying." He come closer and wipe my tears.

"Please Ji eun, don't cry" I can saw a small drop of tears fell on his cheeks.

"Are you crying?" I asked but he remained silent.

"Nickhun" I start.

"Now, I-I know what you feel about me." I said.

"I can't" I said and he let go of my hand. I guess he knows what Im talking about.

"I-I can't Nickhun. I can't right now. He still have my heart and I don't think that gonna changed." I grab his hands and look at him.

"Mianhae, but I can't accept you right now Nickhun. He's one of my reason, cause Im still hoping that he loves me too. I know it, I can feel it. And my second reason is that, I like you too Nickhun, but as a friend. Yes I admit it, I have this little thing called love but not like the way I love Wooyoung. Mianhae" I can tell he's hurt. There we're silence between us, but later on he break the silence with a smile.

"Don't be sorry Ji eun. At least I know what is you're feeling. I'll wait for you. No matter what happened, I'll be on your side. When you need me, text me and I'll come. I give you some time to think Ji eun."

 

     After that, we went outside the shop and enjoy the amusement park. I didn't ride that much, cause Im tired. I just stay with Nickhun

while the others still enjoying the park. They're still together, Wooyoung and Suzy. They look like a couple, Suzy was holding a cotton

candy while her arms are tighten to Wooyoung arms. I turn my head somewhere so I won't see them. While we're sitting in the bench,

someone hug me from the back. 

 

"Ji eun-ah" 

"Oh? .. Suzy?" I turn around and saw her. I smile and she did the same. That was fast, they're walking on other direction and now they're on our back. Wooyoung sit in the middle of me and Nickhun. 

"Yah, move palli" I said but he didn't move, I hit his arm.

"Arasso, arasso, you really like Nickhun" he mumble and I heard it so I hit him once again once he stood up. He glare at me and I just smirk. I hide my true feelings for him. 

"Ji eun, why don't you guys ride something?" Suzy ask

"I-I-"

"We're tired." Nickhun finish it. I actually don't know what to say. Suzy pout and nod, trying to understand the word tired.

"Suzy, let's enjoy the park, kaja" Wooyoung said. Suzy let him go first.

"Ji eun-ah" I face Suzy and she's blushing.

"Waeyo?" I ask

"Wooyoung" she put her hand on the back of her neck.

"What about Wooyoung?" I ask

"He told me that, Im cute and brought me this thing" she put her hand on her pocket and I saw a keychain and it's a heart.

"Isn't cute?" she smile, I slighlty smile and nod

"Kyeopta" I mumble.

"He told me that, this is gonna be real" 

"Huh?"

"I don't know either what he means but I think that he likes me too" she giggle. I force a smile and congratulate her.

"Congratulations, our plan is success." She hug me. I saw Nickhun's face and he's not happy about it.

"Gomawo, I wouldn't be so happy without you Ji eun. Thanks for your help"  Then she wave at us and run towards Wooyoung. I look at them, walking happily then, Suzy turn her heels and wave again. I smile and wave.

"Fake smile" Nickhun mumble. I sigh and give a smile to him.

"Neh, neh" I reply.

 

     After about two hours, Nickhun and I done nothing but to eat while the others still enjoying the park. We went somewhere quiet, and

stay their for ten minutes. Then, suddenly my phone beep so I check it out. I saw in the screen Taecyeon's name and it say that they are

in the van already and waiting for us fifteen minutes ago. Then why they didn't text me, my phone start to beep, and beep, and beep for ten

times. Oh I get it, my phone receive the late messages, great. I told Nickhun that we have to leave and the others are waiting for us in the

van. So, we exit the park and we look for the van. At that time, I think Taecyeon saw us and he drive the van fast and we got in the van. It

was 7 o'clock when we leave the park and one by one Taecyeon drop off us on our house. I was the first one to got in my house. I wave

back at them and they did the same. As I got in the house, Mrs. Bong is there watching T.V alone. I slowly took step and sit beside her.

 

"Oh Ji eun, you're here" he said in surprised tone. I hug her while we're still sitting on the couch.

"Neh, Mrs. Bong" I said in a sad tone

"What wrong dear?" she ask

"Nothing, I just want someone accompany me" she nods, and caress my back.

 

ParkJiyeon'sPOV:

 

    Three week had been passed and my visa came too. My older sister want me to continue my college in the states. Actually my visa

came when I got home from Ilsan, and I think for a week If I should go. It's hard for me to leave my family, friends and especially Junho.

He's the only guy that so nice to me, Im scared if I get bullied. But as of now, I made some decision and that's final. He's been cold to me

and he's not talking to me since we got home from Ilsan. I don't know the reason why he's like that but I have this feeling, Ailee told him

about something about me. There's a big BUTS! of my deision before going in states, I should forget about him and start a new life.

 

"Ji yeon-ah, kaja" Ji eun call me. I nod and we enter our eight period which is Math, our last period

 

     Our teacher is not here yet, as I was sitting, I thought about saying that Im living this coming thursday in the morning. They still don't

know that Im leaving. I look around the classroom and I saw my classmates still chatting with each other, and Sooyoung and Ji eun with

Chansung, Taecyeon and Tiffany. I was sitting alone on the other side corner while watching around me. I pout when thinking about my

flight and stood up from my sit and I was about to walk towards Ji eun and the others when our math teacher enterd the classroom.

Everyone sit quickly on their assign seats and our strict math teacher place her things above the chair. My advisers of each of my

subjects knew that Im living this thursday and it's tomorrow. I plan this day, I plan everything, Im supposed to be preparing today with all

my stuffs but I chose to see al my classmates and my teachers on my last day here in Korea. One of my classmate stood up and say

''Anneonghaseyo song saeng nim'' and all of us did the same and he sit again. My math teacher give me a signal and I nod.

 

"Okay class, before we start our lesson for today I have an announcement to tell." The whole class start murmuring, my teacher hit her long stick on the table and all of a sudden, the whole class become quiet.

"Quiet." She took a long sigh and beside me is Min Ju asking me to guess what our teacher will announce, I just to him and turn my eyes to song saeng nim.

"Today, we will not discuss about math or anything but to enjoy" Class become curious and me too, Im surprised cause I only told my teacher to announce it so I can properly say goodbyes to them. Wooyoung raise his hand to ask question.

"But why song saeng nim? This is the first you're nice to us" He chuckled and everyone laugh.

"Yes, this is the first and last time Im going to be nice to this class. Today is the only day you can enjoy yourselves with one of your classmate because she's leaving from the states tomorrow morning and she asked me to say goodbyes properly to all of you." One by one I saw my classmates questioning girls to girls if they are the one who's leaving, but Wooyoung shout.

"Ji eun is leaving!" Ji eun hit Wooyoung's arms and yelp in pain.

"Pabo, I don't even have a visa, pabo" she smirk.

"Ji yeon, you may say your goodbyes" I stood up and I look around me, eyes are glued to me. I saw my friends face and they are really surprised, but when I turn my eyes to Junho, he looks surprise too but beside him, Ailee is smiling a bit. I walk in the center of the class, beside me is our teacher.

"Anneyeonghaseyo, Ji yeon imnida. I think this is our last day together guys. Evernthough we're not that close to each other, I want to say my goodbye. Many months had been passed and I had so many friends. Ji eun, Sooyoung, Suzy, Tiffany, Ailee, Wooyoung, Chansung, Junho, Yoona and Taecyeon, and so on. Thank you so much for being nice and sweet and caring to me. I hope that our friendship will never end. It's too dramatic I think, hehehe. I wish all you guys the best, and I will miss you and I hope we can see each other in a year."

 

     I said and I can feel a drop of tears fell down and I saw Ji eun stood up from her seat and run towards me and hug me. She caress

my back while Im crying like a little girl. She's like my unnie forever and ever. Then the rest stood up and start hugging me. The last one to

hug is Junho. I look at him in the eyes and my mind keeps telling me to tell him the truth about my feelings for him, but I never have

the courage to say those to him. He open his arms and he keeps smiling. I hug him tight that I don't want to let go of him. But my mind

tells me that let go, and I also saw Ailee raise an eyebrow. Im the one to let go of the hug. Ailee walk towards me, she smile and hug me. I

know that's just a fake, but even if I know it's fake, I hug her back. Then, my other friends hug me. 

 

"You guys can go home now and enjoy the time with Ji yeon. I already said this to the principal so don't worry, she say yes to it since Ji yeon is been the best student of our school" Our teacher said. Everyone cheered and thank our teacher. Ji eun pulled me to get outside, I nod and Sooyoung follow us. While we're walking to the school gate, they keep asking me question.

"Why all of a sudden Ji yeon? You never told us about this." Ji eun ask

"Mian, I just want to say goodbye to you when it's my last day" Sooyoung smack my arms.

"Yah, I will miss you" Sooyoung said in a sad tone. 

"Me too, I will miss you." I hug them as we stop. Then someone call us from the back. When we turn around, we saw Wooyoung, Chansung, Nickhun, Taecyeon, Yoona ofcourse, and Junho. 

"Ji yeon-ah!" Chansung and Wooyoung yell in unison and run towards us. 

"Hey, size 10 remember it" Chansung said.

"Chocolates, that's it and Im happy" Ji eun smack the two.

"Aigoo, stop hitting me okay." Wooyoung said in a angry tone. 

"Arasso, let's go Ji yeon. Let's enjoy your last day without them!" 

''Yah, who do you think you are to say that, Ji yeon we're coming right?" Junho ask, ofcourse I will say yes because this is my last day and I want to be with them for my last hours here in Korea.

"Ofcourse" I said in a happy tone, Ji eun glare at me and I just smile. I saw her she took a deep sigh and nod.

"Kaja" Taecyeon said.

 

     We went somewhere's special restaurant. It's my treat but everyone share their money to pay for our dinner. Im so happy that I

have them as a friend. Im thankful that Ailee is not with us so that i can talk to Junho properly. It was eight o'clock in the evening when we

finish our dinner. We went to park to get some refreshment. When the clock strikes at nine, I need to gome to prepare my luggage cause

my flight is at seven o'clock in the morning but I have to be in the airport at three in the midnight. While we're in the park, I say my

goodbyes to them once again. Ji eun and Sooyoung cry at one time, me too cry. But this is not the last day isn't? I ask myself. Maybe this

is not our last meeting together. I say my last goodbye to them before going home, I hug them tightly and we took some pictures. When

Junho hug me for this time, I felt something in my heart. I can hear his hearbeat, and it's beating fast. As he break the hug, he kissed me

on my forehead that made me shock. 'Why is he doing this?' I thought. I can hear the guys cheered and they're teasing us. I know that

he's just being nice to me so why would he do that. Taecyeon give us a ride, as I got home, the last wave I give them. I go upstairs and

start packing my things and ready my luggage. After preparing my clothes, I took a bath and slept after. I lay myself on my soft bed and as

I close my eyes, I remember the beautiful things that happened to me. I try to forget everything but I can't especially when I remember

Junho. I really like him. I don't to end this story yet, I mean my love story. I want this love story has a happy ending. Tears fall from my

cheek and I can't help but to cry. I put the pillow on my face so my mom and dad won't heard that Im crying. 'I will comeback, for you' I

thought and slowly I slept.

 

 

End of Chapter 23 :)


                                              daum_net_20101111_163125.jpg tumblr_llbkhsWZxs1qhy6ba.jpg

~Anneyeonghaseyo :) 

How's the Chapter 23?