[Chapter 14]What's Your Celebration (Part 2)

Say You're Just A Friend

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

     All I hear is Chansung saying that he loves me. I don't know what to do but I need to tell him that I can't love im back. ' Mianhae

Chansung' I thought for a second.

 

"I don't know when,how I fell for you Ji eun. I just think that I don't wanna lose you." hearing those words coming out to Chansung's lips made my body froze. Maybe this is the best time to tell my true feelings to him. 

 

"Chansung" He raise an eyebrow to me. Seeing his smile makes my heart break. I don't want to hurt one of my friend. He's very kind tome since the school year starts. But if I won't tell him my feelings, I will hurt Sooyoung. So I really don't know what to do or which sideshould I go. Sooyoung is my friend and Chansung too.

 

"What is it Ji eun?" I look at him with my sad face. Suddenly his bright face turn to a sad face too. I think he know it already.

"Mianhae ... I just don't feel the same way Chansung" He let go the grip to my right hand. I can see his eyes tears are about to drop butwhen the first tear drop, he quickly wipe it and I saw his smiling like nothing's happenened.

 

"Ji eun-shii, don't be sorry okay ... (and then he smile) That's fine with me ... Everything will be perfect again. Don't avoid me okay, and don't remember this scene right now when we go back inside. Just think that nothing happens or we're just new friends again."  He's so cool. He's trying to be strong cause he don't want me to see his crying 'Pabo' I thought. I just smile to him as an agreement from what hesaid. He turn around and give his left hand.

 

"What now?" I ask

"Anneyeonhaseyo (bowed) Im Hwang Chansung, 12th grader at Seoul Music High School" I give him my right hand as a hand shake. 

"Nice to meet you Chansung anyway. Im Lee Ji eun 12th grader at Seoul Music High School"we laugh to each other.Seeing his laugh like that makes a relief to me. Then we go back inside the living room. Wooyoung scream so we thought something's bad happened. When we enter the living room I saw Wooyoung holding a small box similiar to my gift for Wooyoung. Then when I turn my eyes to his hands, Isaw that he's holding my gift for him.

 

"That's-"

"Oh Chansung, Ji eun, look what I got from Suzy, a Michael Jackson's expensive shirt."  'Bo? Suzy gave that to him?' I thought for a second.

"Ji eun, remember this shirt at the mall?" Wooyoung ask me about the shirt and I just nod unhappily.

 

Then she hug Suzy, I clenched my fist like I want to punch him because of jealousy. Why am I jealous anyway. Im not his girlfriend to be

jealous. Im just his friend thats it. We sat down on the couch,beside me is Ji yeon. She ask me why am I angry. I didn't answer her

question. I look to Suzy who really looks happy. 'Aishh Ji eun, stop getting angry about that thing. It's just a gift. A gift? Well I spent almost

a month to earn that money just to buy that stupid shirt.' I thought again and again. Then all of them give their presents to Wooyoung.

When all is done they just stare at me. 

 

"Lee Ji eun, where's my gift?" Wooyoung ask me. He raise an eyebrow to me. I just smirk to him.

"Nothing, I don't have present for you"

"Yah, you supposed to give me a present."

"Hey Wooyoung just get over it duh." said Yoona and give me a wink.

"No way, yah where's my gift?" He stood up and point to me. I can't hold my temper this time. Just this time please.

"YAH! (He suddenly sit down to couch) does tomorrow would not come? Can't you just wait? It's just a present and it's not a big deal.

PABO!"  Everyone was quiet when I shout to Wooyoung, then Junsu clap his both hands and Junho too.

"Wow Ji eun, you made us all quiet here" Junsu said and smile to me.

"Wonder Ji eun, isn't cute?" Yoona said and then she giggle. Everyone laugh except for Wooyoung. He's looking at me with his sad face. Well I don't like people who always repeat their sentence over and over again. Then he sit down beside Taecyeon and Junho. Then Iremember  that I have this pen in my bag. I take it out from my bag and threw on the desk infront of Wooyoung. 

 

"That's my present" He look at me weirdly.

"A pen? Are you seroius?"

"Well you're not a celebrity to complain about my present. At least you got a present from me." He's so choosy. Then I heard him smirk and I gave him a glare. He grab the pen.

 

"AHHHHHHH !!!! " he yell and jump to Taecyeon. Everyone laught at him. Well I laugh too.

tumblr_mak4eiVY4L1qzz178o1_r1_500.gif

 

"YAH! what's that for?" Wooyoung ask, and Im still laughing. He's cute when he jumps to Taecyeon. 

"You're annoying earlier that's why"

"BO!" I stick my tongue out and he smirk. I hid my face cause I can't stop laughing, I still remember his face.

"Okay guys, stop those childish things you're doing and just eat" Tiffany said well yeah she's the only one eating.

"Neh!" we shout out together like a choir.

 

    We ate after arguing about the present. Well, I ate a lot of Ice cream because Im depressed about the gift again. How come Suzy knew

Wooyoung's like? I mean we're the only two in the mall that day. Maybe she's right there. I just wonder. After we ate, they decide to play a

game. They want to play truth or dare and we agree to it. But we stop it because Wooyoung is acting like a kid again. He always make

face to me. I want to smack him in the face cause he's so annoying. Not because today is his birthday Im gonna be nice to him.

 

tumblr_ljukjonIZH1qiy3dzo1_400.gif   Look at that face. Isn't annoying ? But still he's cute. HAHA I know. 

 

           It was 9 o'clock in the evening when I got home. I was lucky that the bottle didn't stop infront of me. They ask questions most to

Nickhun, Suzy, Taecyeon, Junsu, and Junho. They ask them about their love life. Well Suzy said that she likes Wooyoung and that made

me froze on my seat. Is this because Im jealous? yeah right Jealous again. This day is so horrible. I enter my bedroom and lay on my bed.

Im so exhausted today and I just want to refresh my mind. 

 

*beep

 

      My cellphone beep for a moment. My mobile is in the table not too far to my bed, but Im just lazy to get up. Then once again it beeps. I

sigh heavily and stood up to get my mobile. I walk through my table then I grab my cellphone. When I look at the screen, Nickhun's name pop

out. 'Why did he text me?' I thought for a second. I open the message and read it.

 

To Ji eun:

Good evening Ji eun, you got home safely? I hope you are,because

Im worried about you anyway. Gwenchana? Im sorry if i ask you that.

Cause I saw you earlier you look so mad and exhausted

so I just want to sure if you're okay. Call me or text me when you receive this

or you can do that tomorrow cause I know you're tired from today.

From Nickhun~<3

 

    Reading this message give me goosebumps. I don't know why. Sometimes I think that Im more comfortable when Im with Nickhun than

Wooyoung. Cause Nickhun is more sincere than Wooyoung. My first impression to this guy was that he's a player. You know I hate boys

who play girls heart. Well he's kind, cute and playful like Wooyoung. I don't know why I always compare them together. Anyway I want to

sleep right now. I just took  a bath for now and lay on my bed and close my eyes.

 

Chansung'sPOV:

 

     It was friday and Im happy that tomorrow is weekend. I slept for half an hour on my 4th period. Yesterday I confess to Ji eun, and Im

was quite sad and happy from what happened. Im tired today so Im not in the mood today.

 

"See you next week class" Mrs. Go said and she live the room.

 

      It's lunch time. I went in the cafeteria with the guys, while we're in the line they keep asking questions about what happened to me and

Ji eun. They're like paparazzi and I hate it. 

 

"Chansung what happened yesterday?" ask Wooyoung. I ignore him and point to the vegetables.

"This one too." I said to ahjummna in the cafeteria. She put a light of vegetables on my plate and I slide my tray on the left side and still they keep asking me more questions.

"Yah look Ji eun is bleeding." I look around the cafeteria, because Im worried then I saw them laughing. I glare at Junho.

"Wae? did I do something wrong? .... yah just say something what happened to you yesterday with Ji eun." I sigh deeply and look for an open table. Behind me are Wooyoung and Taecyeon and they sit first than me and Taecyeon blurted out a question.

"What did Ji eun said when you confess yesterday?" I just smirk first and sit down. After I sit down Junho ran rush to our table.

"She reject me ok ... she said that she like someone else." I saw their eyes widened. Yeah yeah this is my first time got rejected.

"CHINCHA!? Ji eun rejected you? Wah .. poor Chansung. Let me give you a magic. ABRACADABRA!" said Junho who trying to be funny for me.

"I know I know but who cares there are lot more girls out there" I laugh. I was trying to be happy for them. Then someone spoke behind me.

"Anneyeong guys!" I startled of her loud voice.

"Yah Suzy, next time don't yel ok. Duh .. we can hear you" I said to her and she just giggle and sit beside Wooyoung and her friend Tiffany sit beside Yoona who sit beside Taecyeon,her boyfriend.

"Wooyoung-oppa did you wear the shirt that I gave you?" Wooyoung who looks irritated because of Suzy. Well Suzy is too much close to him.

"Ne-neh ... I wore it last night and it fits me. Thank you anyway." he said to Suzy. They were chit chatting to each other when I saw Ji eun with Nickhun. 'Maybe she likes Nickhun' I thought. Ji eun saw me looking at them.

"Hey guys, there's Ji eun with Nickhun." poiting to the two. I saw Ji eun look away and she sat and Nickhun too. Then Wooyoung turn his head to Ji eun's place.

"Aish Ji eun you're so flirt." mumbling Wooyoung but I can still heard him.

"Yah Ji eun is not flirt." Wooyoung just smirk at me and then Sooyoung and Ji yeon came.

"Anneyeong guys." both of them said and we greet them back. You know Im thankful because me and Sooyoung are now ok. Wooyoung ask a question to Sooyoung.

"Hey Sooyoung, why Ji eun is with Nickhun and not with you two?" I look to two girls and they smile to each other. And Ji yeon response.

"Well ..." we still waiting for their answer but Ji yeon hits sooyoung's shoulder and whisper to Sooyoung but we can still hear them.

"Do you think we have to tell them?" Sooyoung who sigh deeply just look at us.

"Wooyoung you should ask this about to Ji-" before she finish her sentence, Nickhun and Ji eun came.

"Hey yo" said Nickhun

"Hey Nick why are you carrying Ji eun's bag?" Yoona ask, and yes he's carrying Ji eun's bookbag. I look to Ji eun and she's blushing.

"Are you guysss .. dating or something?" Wooyoung look at Ji eun and ask if these two are dating. Well yeah they're look couple right now. Wooyoung look angry about this. Maybe he's jealous, but Ji eun shook his head and says.

"Ani, ani. My shoulder was hurt and he saw me on the hallway that Im actually pulling my bookbag all the way to the cafeteria. You know he's gentlemAN" she actually put a hard saying MAN at the end of her sentence and she look to Wooyoung. 'What's going on' I think. Then they sat on our table and we start to eat.

 

Author'sPOV:

 

   The atmosphere in the table is not good for Ji eun and Wooyoung. Ji eun is talking to Nickhun while Wooyoung is looking at them. He

looks jealous. While Suzy who keeps talking to Wooyoung notice that he's not listening. She's telling about her hobbies that time. Then

Chansung keep his eyes to his banana and talking to Sooyoung too. While Ji yeon who sit beside Junho and he sit beside Ailee, she

seems out of place from those people around her. So she decide to go to the library alone, when she stood up and said to them " Im lea-"

The bell rang already and they are ready for their next period. Ji eun ran over to Ji yeon that made her startled. "Kaja!" they smile to each

other and went to their next class.

 

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

 

    Suzy talks alot and I see that she's really annoying me. Nickhun too, he's so annoying. Whenever I see him with Ji eun, I can't hold

myself but to feel mad about it. Well it's not like that I like Ji eun but I don't want her around that flirt guy Nickhun. We haven't talk yet. Im

talking about Ji eun. Well she's always with Nickhun and she doesn't have time for me, and she didn't even text me since yesterday. Yeah

right I remeber what happened yesterday, she looks listless when she saw Suzy's gift for me. I want to ask her but she didn't talk to me

yesterday that I don't have the chance to ask her. 

     Im sitting in the bench with Taecyeon and we're waiting for his girlffriend Yoona. Well yeah he's lucky because he has a girlfriend, and it

almost 2 years when they became a couple. I hope I can find the right girl for me. As I was saying, Im looking to the green grass when

Taecyeon speak up.

 

"Wooyoung-shi, are you okay? Cause Im looking at you a while ago and you seems tired or something." 

"Nothing hyung" my short response.

"You know you can tell me you're problem." Well yeah he never tell to everyone about my secrets when I tell him mine. 

"You know about Ji eun and Nickhun-" 

"Well that's your problem anyway. If you keep thinking negative things about Ji eun being close to Nickhun, you better stop it" 'Negative thins? like what? ... oh yeah that Ji eun like Nickhun? yeah yeah isn't obvious. Aishh.' I thought. Then someone call Taec's name.

"Yeobo! ... oh anneyeong Wooyoung-shii" Yoona greet me and I did the same thing. I stood up cauuse I need to go somewhere. Yoona stop me.

"Ah wae Wooyoung? why are leaving?" she ask me.

"I don't want to disturb you guys .. anneyeong" Yoona just nod and smile at me and she sit beside Taecyeon. I walk through the green grass. Honestly, I don't know where should I go. Chansung have lunch detention and Junho, he's in the music room playing piano. He actually do this everytime during break time. Im walking to the hallway when I saw Ji eun and she's not with Nickhun. I run toward her that make her startled when she saw me.

 

"Wooyoung-shii" she said. She's carrying her History book.

"Long time no see IU-shii." I smirk. I can see to her face that's she's confused.

"What are you talking about, we see each other everyday."

"Yes everyday but we don't talk to each other cause you're busy with you're boy."

"Bo? my boy? Did you take a wrong medicine?"

"Yah don't change the topic, Im talking about Nickhun."

"Ah, so you're jealous about him? psshh" she smirk and I hate when people smirking at me.

"Stop smirking."

"Do (YOU), do chincha. You're really annoying me." Then she walk away. Acting like a little girl again. You think that Im going run after you, no way. Well yeah, I always run after her when we fought about a small things. She's not my girlfriend, she's like my bestfriend. But I don't know If I really want to be his bestfriend. I continue my walk when someone tap me on my back, so I turn around and saw Ailee.

 

"Oh anneyeong Ailee, you seems busy huh, I have to go-"

"Aniyo Wooyoung-oppa. I have to tell you something" 

"What is it?" I smile to her.

"Well, you know Wooyoung since we're kindergarten we're really close-"

"And Taecyeon,Chansung,Junsu,and Junho too" I cut her sentence and add those names.

"Ne,ne .. You know the thing that I haven't told you guys how I love you." 

"Wait, you mean us right?" She's confusing me. Cuase she didn't tell us how much she love us. She's like our sister. 

"..." She didn't response.

"Ailee-" she cut my words.

"Saranghae, Wooyoung naneun saranghae" 

 

 

End of Chapter 14 :)

 

 


Aille like Wooyoung. Oh-oh. Let's see what will happened. And what Wooyoung mean when

he said that he don't know if he really want to be Ji eun's bestfriend?

                        Stay tune for next Chapter :)                             

 

             ==================================================================================================

GIF'S OF 2PM 

 

                                                                                tumblr_loh26tOuPc1qbmc78o5_250.gif

                                                            tumblr_loh26tOuPc1qbmc78o2_400.gif

                                                             tumblr_loh26tOuPc1qbmc78o1_400.gif