[Chapter 7]This Feeling

Say You're Just A Friend

JangWooyoung'sPOV:

 

"GOSH OPPA IS HERE !" a group of girls shouted.'Aish girls are really loud' I thought.Im here in school,waiting for my members.Today we have practice for our group project.Im with Taecyeon.

"Wooyoung,let's walk around the school,it's quite boring waiting here,kaja" Taecyeon said.Yes we're boring,we're here for about 30 minutes.So we walk around the school and we saw Suzy with Tiffany.We greet them and I look at Suzy and she's blushing.

"Anneyeong,waiting for your group?" I ask them and they nodded.Then someone called my name.

"YAH JANG WOOYOUNG!" I turn around and there I saw Chansung,Junho,Ji yeon,and Sooyoung wait where's Ji eun?

"YAH,we're waiting in the coffe shop near our school,why are you here?" ask Chansung.

"Ji eun said that our meeting place is here you dummy." tease to Chansung and he just smirk.Then Sooyoung said.

"She text us to meet in coffe shop and not here" she said

"Wait where's Ji eun?" ask Taecyeon.

"She might be late.She's always like that guys ~kekekeke" said Sooyoung.We go to coffee shop and we wait for another 30 minutes because of Ji eun.Finally she arrived 1 minute before 4 o'clock.

"Yah,why took you so long!" I yell at her because I only have 2 hours before my practice.(later I will reveal what it is)

"Aishh ... mianhae my aunt wants to talk to me about something so that's why I have to stay in the house for an hour." she pouted.Wah she's cute when she's pouting.What did I said ? she's cute ? Aishh Wooyoung ERASE IT.Then I woke up from my thoughts.

"Arassso,let's go now." I said annoy and we went to Ji yeon's house and get practice.

We walk and walk and walk and walk.Wah she said that her house is not far but it's too far.While we're walking Im behind them so I can see them all.Then I saw Ji eun step on a gum.She scratch her head and she looks annoy so I walk towards her and help her.

"Let me help you there IU" I said to her and she look at me with her curious face and tilted her head so I look at her.

"Who's IU?" 'IU?' I thought.I look at her with confusion.

"IU? it's cute right ~kekeke ... there" I said to her and I put in the trash the gum that stuck to her shoe.About the IU thing,I remember what is the meaning of it.I just don't know why I say it to her.That means alot for me.Cause my grandma said to me when I was a 9 yrs. old that if I say IU to a girl means "You && I" it means you love that girl that you don't want her to lose,but I don't like Ji eun.Aishh this stupid feeling WHAT"S WRONG WITH YOU!.We reach Ji yeon's house and we rest for a minute and start our practice.

 

LeeJunho'sPOV:

 

        We're practicing our singing right now.And Im tired of doing this.Ji eun is so stricted about us.

 

"YAH! JUNHO!,focus on your line." 'Wah Ji eun is so scary,I want to go to other group.' I thought.She really scary when it comes to practices or something,but she's a good friend though.She's really cute but sometimes bad temper.

"Junho-ah,you know your line right? then just focus.Aish this guy" I smirk when Wooyoung said that to me.I look around and I saw Ji yeon look at me with her worried face,I just smile ate her and she smile back to me.

"Arrasso,let's start again Ji eun,I promise I won't mess up again." I said and they shout at me.

"THAT"S RIGHT!" wah, are they choir or something I just laugh at them cause I know they're mad at me for messing up the practice.We practice and practice and practice until 5 o'clock strikes.Yes we're done and we can go home now.

"Alright guys,nice job ~kekeke ... today we perfect the singing,and tomorrow we have to perfect the dance." Ji eun said

"What? we have dance too? but Ji eun,I can't dance look at me" Ji yeon pointed out her figure.Yeah she's chubby she can't dance.Then we all laugh.

"Ji yeon,don't worry we will fugure it out where you put in." I smile to her and she smile back.She's cuter when she smiles but it doesn't mean I like her,I will always like Ailee even if she like Wooyoung I don't care cause I know Wooyoung treat her as a noona.

"Wooyoung will teach us the dance" .. "BO! why me?" he said.

"You know,you're the best in dancing right." ask Taecyeon and give Wooyoung a big hand and Wooyoung just smirk and sigh.

"Arasso .. ok bye !" he went go home first because he has still practice.After that all of us went home.Before I went on the door in the house Ji yeon ran towards me and gave me a bottled of water.

"Here Junho,you look exhausted,take care" I wave back to her.She's kind of sweet but still my heart is still for Ailee.Then I went home with Chansung.When I got home,I saw my brother Junsu in the couch sitting watching T.V.Then he saw me.

"What time is it huh? why are you late?" 'Aishh what am I? a 7 yrs.old boy' I thought.

"Hyung,Im old so don't worry about me ok.By the way is mom and dad home yet?" My parents are always busy to their business that they forgot to go home sometimes and my brother hyung Junsu is now in college but he's close to my friends Wooyoung,Chansung,Taecyeon,and Nickhun.But Nickhun is in Thailand right now and he's studing there but we contact each other.Sometimes I have problems with my parents so I hate them and they only cares about their stupid business.Their business is a clothing shop,Maison Clothes here in Seoul.

"Dad called me and said they're gonna be late,don't worry dongsaeng I prepare some food there cause I know you don't like the maids made dinner." yeah it's true,I don't like the maids to cook my food.

"Komawo for cooking for me." I head to the kitchen and eat bulgogi,bossam kimchi,and tongdak

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHpjYw7w0U1MhdQrC8r4Oimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRaDm-qVZK78YUH9k_CSBmimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRZCimwoO9a3KqayW26jKh

"Hmm .. delicious" I murmur to myself and start to eat those foods.

End of Chapter 7 :)


tumblr_m7yl9wtccL1rup85y.jpg

 Junho and Ji yeon && Wooyoung and Ji eun <3  love this two .. they're perfectly good together right :D

`Let's see what will happen to them ...