[Chapter 18]Aigoo

Say You're Just A Friend

LeeJunho'sPOV:

 

     Last day of school, and finally October break is coming and Im still exhausted. I remember what happened last tuesday, and I want to

erase all those memories. Im very thankful that day because Ji yeon make my feeling better. I still can't accept that Wooyoung lie to me. I

trust him. Im here in my first period with Mrs. Pyo which is my teacher in History. My head is down to my desk arm chair and I feel sleepy

of this class furthermore beside me is Wooyoung. I didn't talk to him when I entered the room earlier. I cover my face with my two arms

trying to get a nap but my teacher call me to answer her question.

 

"Mr. Lee, what is  Korean Demilitarized Zone?"

"It's the buffer zone between South and North Korea which cuts the Korean Peninsula into half." Even if Im not paying attention to her class, I can still answer her questions. I know all about these topics cause I always read at home. After answering her question I put my head down again to my desk arm chair. Im thankful that Wooyoung wasn't talking to me. I look at him secretly by making a small hole from my two arms which is covering my face. I look into his face and I can see his scowl. Well he's glancing to Ji eun which is beside him and Ji eun beside Nickhun. What's wrong with this,aye.

 

"Excuse me Mrs. Pyo." I saw Julie knocks on our classroom and she's calling my homeroom teacher.

"What is it Julie?" Mrs. Pyo ask.

"There's a phone call for you and I think it's emergency." Mrs. Pyo look at us and look at Julie and she nod. She left the room and the class became quiet, not totally quiet some of my classmates are talking too. I look around and I saw Ji yeon sitting beside Chansung. She saw me looking at me, I wave to her and she wave back too. Im in the front while her she's on the back. I guess this is the time to take a nap while Mrs. Pyo is out.

 

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

     Im with my friends here in the school cafeteria. We're in the line getting our food. Actually Im not hungry, I just come with them. Last

period, Wooyoung talk to me. He apologize from what he said last tuesday. Well it's not a big deal for me, he's the one who making it into

a big deal. But anyway, i accept his apologize. I can't endure because he do an aegyo again. 

  tumblr_mfy7ybxrGq1rlmzjoo1_400.giftumblr_mfy7ybxrGq1rlmzjoo2_400.gif tumblr_mfy7ybxrGq1rlmzjoo3_400.gif 

        He did it again and again. At that time, I can't help but to blush. He's weird but I love it. And before I forgot this, Nickhun text me earlier

yeobo. What does he mean? Sometimes I don't know If Im falling to Nickhun. And-

 

"Ji eun!" Someone call my name behind me. I turn around and saw Soo Hyun running toward me. I wave at him.

"Soo Hyun, what's up." 

"Ji eun, help me with Suzy." 

"What? I already gave you her phone number."

"Yes, but she didn't reply to my texts."

"Well that's not my problem, anneyeong" I wave to him. I don't want to cause trouble especially that I knew Suzy like Wooyoung. Sometimes I thought Wooyoung like her but one time I ask him about Suzy, he didn't say nothing.

"Ji eun, there's an open table right there." Sooyoung point to the open table. We walk right there and sit down. I eat my salad with my favorite burger. I took my first bite and ask them.

"So how's your day Ji yeon." She look at me and smile.

"It's good Ji eun. By the way I have something to tell you guys." Me and Sooyoung look at each other.

"What is it Ji yeon?" ask Sooyoung and drink herr milk.

"Well, it was last tuesday. Junho, I heard from Junho that Wooyoung like Ailee." What did she said? Wooyoung like Ailee? 

"What? are you sure about that?" Sooyoung ask.

"N-neh, but don't tell this to everyone. Im dead if Junho know this."

"But how?" Sooyoung keep asking and me, I just listen to them.

"Junho heard them talking. Ailee confess to Wooyoung and he heard Wooyoung saying 'I love you too Ailee'. That's how I know." It's impossible cause Wooyoung don't hide his secrets to me.

"Ji eun, are you okay?" Ji yeon ask me.

"Ofcourse Im fine-"

"Boom!" tumblr_mfy7ybxrGq1rlmzjoo6_400.gif

"KYA!" I scream. I saw Sooyoung and Ji yeon laughing at me and they point behind me. I also hear a laugh so I turn around and I saw WOOYOUNG!

"YAH!" I hit him on his shoulder. 

"What's that for?" he ask, I just smirk.

"You're smirking again, huh" 

"Wooyoung, is it real that you like Ailee?" I ask suddenly. He sit beside me.

"How did you know about this?" I can see he is shock.

"Ji yeon, told us." I point to Ji yeon and Sooyoung. Ji yeon hit my finger.

"No, no, no, Wooyoung." Ji yeon defend.

"I don't like her." I face him.

"She confess to me last tuesday and I think you guys misheard it. I said that I love her too but in other way." I sigh.

"That's good." I mumlbe.

"What did you said? It's good? Why you're jealous?" I look at Wooyoung, and he's trying to tease me again.

"Ani, why Im going to be jealous. Im just your friend right?" he blink an eye to me.

"Y-yes." he stutter. I stood up from my sit and put my trash to the  garbage can. I grab my bookbag and carry them and grab my book in science. 

"Sooyoung, Ji yeon I have to go. I need to fix something." The three look at me and Wooyoung grab my wrist.

"Wait, let me go with you." I look at Sooyoung and she wink at me. I ignore him and walk away. But he follow me. I really don't have to fix something, I just want to go somewhere, where I can't see people. He kept following me wherever I go. This guy is like a stalker, he won't stop following you until you say so. I stop for a second and we're infront of the library. I turn my heels and face him. I saw his smiling to me, I look from toe to his head and I roll my eyes. I turn my heels again but he stop me by grabbing my wrist.

 

"What's wrong Ji eun?" he ask.

"Nothing's wrong Wooyoung, I just want to tease you, bleh" I stick my tongue out which made him laugh. He lean closer and pinch my red cheeks. I smile shyly as he pinch my cheeks. I smacked his two hands so he won't notice me blushing and I turn around cause I don't want to face him.

"I just want you to know that on Saturday we're going to Junho's house and stay day for 2 days. And I invite Nickhun too." I didn't see his expression but I think he was shock.

"Bo!? Nickhun is coming too? but why?"

"He's our friend now... bye" I walk faster but still he follow me.Aigoo.

 

ParkJiyeon'sPOV:

 

    I was cleaning my table in 7th period when Junho came to talk to me. It's still awkward between him and Ailee, and today Ailee went

home ealier than us because she have to do something important. I put my notebook which is full of my hand writing letters of Junho's

name. I really do like him. He's the first guy I've ever like since then. I woke up from my thoughts when I heard Junho calling my name.

 

"Ji yeon-shi, are you okay?" he put his hands right on my left shoulder.

"Y-yes Im okay." I stutter. Then I saw him pouting to me, and that made my cheeks to be hot.

"Why are you pouting?" I try to avoid to make eye contact to him.

"Well, I just thought something, since you made my feeling better last tuesday, I want to treat you after school." treat me? It's like a date right? No Ji yeon, stop dreaming about it.

"Don't need to-"

"Just say yes okay." He do a okay sign so did I. Then our teacher enter the classroom and she begin the discussion. 


      Last period and I look at the clock and five more minutes and the school is done. And finally this is our last day of school and one week

off to school. Five, four, three, two, one.

~Ring! ring! ring! ring! ring! 

    I pack my things, putting my pen and notebook to my bookbag. I close my bookbag and I carry it. I look around the classroom and I saw Junho talking to Chansung, and Taecyeon. And they look at me. I turn my heels and I bump to Ji eun.

 

"Hey, you want to come to my house?" I rub the back of my neck.

"Ji eun, I-"

"Ji yeon let's go?" I turn around and saw Junho calling me. Then, I saw Taecyeon, Chansung, and Wooyoung behind Junho, giving me a thumbs up. I think they think wrong. Junho walk towards me, and behind me, Ji eun turn me around to face her.

"Are you going with Junho?" she whisper to me. I feel my cheeks starting to burn again. I nod and she smile to me.

"Aye, Ji yeon." she smack me on my arm.

"Ow, Ji eun-shi, why did you smack me?" she just smile at me.

"What's going on?" Sooyoung wlak towards Ji eun and ask her.

"Shhh." said Ji eun to Sooyoung.

"Ji yeon kaja?" Junho ask me and I nod. I look at Ji eun, and Sooyoung they just wave and I did the same while on the other side, Wooyoung, Chansung, and Taecyeon give me again a thumbs up. I just force myself to give them a smile. They think we're dating. Aigoo.

 

End of Chapter 18 :)


Anneyonghaseyo!

Honestly, I don't know what Im going to

write for the next chapter. 

I know my story is boring

but when it reach to the

I hope you will like it. Im sorry

if my english is bad :) 

tumblr_m1zdv43YXp1rt238oo1_500.gif

Stay tune for the next chapter.

~kamsahamnida