[Chapter 27]A Song For You

Say You're Just A Friend

LeeJunho'sPOV:

 

 Dear Junho-oppa,

         Maybe you're reading this letter when Im already gone. Maybe I should start intoducing my name. Anneonghaseyo, Park Ji yeon imnida, not so beautiful and doesn't have a good body. Everything outside in my physical attrations are not good but inside my heart, it's full of hope, courage and love. Love? I don't think I will have that kind of thing. I was once fell to a guy but he just played my heart. He broke my heart and used me and everyone in my middle school always bully me. I don't have friends either, whether it is boys or girls none of them are true. I was very lucky when I met these people and their names are Ji eun, Sooyoung, TIffany, Suzy, Wooyoung, Taecyeon, Yoona, Chansung, Junho and Ailee. One of them hate me so badly. I fell for one of them and that's Lee Junho. He's the first person guy that made me so comfortabke when Im with him. He always make me laugh by just looking at him, I can tell that I can be a successful student because he's my inspiration. I never thought that we'd be so close together and I was very happy when he told me about his problem to Ailee. Whenever I see him sad or hate, it's more paniful to see it. I can't see the guy that I loved hurting because of other girl. We became close to each other and I always daydream that Junho and I are couple. I always dream that we will go to parks and so somewhere couples enjoy theirselves. But  I never knew things will be complicated to us. Ailee who hate me the most, says negative things about me so Junho don't go longer to be close to me. 

      Lee Junho, mianhae. I love you but I know that you won't love me back so I kept this till the last day. Maybe when you're reading this letter, you don't care. I understand, boys never like chubby girls like me. But I just want you to know how I really love you. I hope you will be happy with other girls. Fighting Junho, never lose faith to Ailee cause I know Ailee will love you back. Thanks for everything Junho, this is too much dramatic, right? Mianhae, but I just want you to know how I care and love you. For my last sentence for you, three words, eight letters, all for you ... I love you.

Your friend always,

Ji yeon

      While Im reading thiss, I felt something wrong with my chest. It started to congest and a drop of tear fell to my cheeks. I never knew

things became complicated about us. She suffered alot, because people in school doesn't like her that much. Why am I feeling this way,

what did you do to me Ji yeon, that my heart start to ache more when you leave. Im still thinking what Ailee told me when we're in Ilsan,

that Ji yeon told to everyone that we're in a secret relationship. I didn't talk to Ji yeon since that day, I hate liers. But I feel that Ailee said

that so I will avoid Ji yeon, cause I know she really hate to death Ji yeon. I lay myself on the soft bed and start to think. This is the most

complicated thing that happened to my life than to Ailee. I close my eyes and a drop of tear fell again to my cheeks.

 

LeeJieun'sPOV:

 

     My birthday is this coming tuesday, wait tomorrow is tuesday. Im not planning to celebrate my birthday in house but instead in school.

Im not bringing any food, I just want to be with my friends on my birthday and Im truely happy. But I won't tell them that my birthday is in

tuesday. I want them to remember it by theirselves so I can tell that they are my real friends. My grandma is still here, and they will be

back in friday. I'm here in cafeteria eating by myself while Im reading my favorite book. The story is about a girl who fell in love to her

brother. Im in page 10 and I just started reading it yesterday when I was cleaning my room and found the book underneath my table. In

page 10, the boy and girl meet on the same school but they didn't know that they're actually siblings. I was in the last sentence in page 10

when someone call my name. I turn around and saw Suzy running towards me and waving. I put a bookmark on page 10 and close it

then, put it down on the table. I wave back to Suzy and smile sweetly to her. She quickly sit beside me and I wonder why Tiffany is not with

her today and I haven't seen her on our morning class.

 

"Oh, annyeong Suzy, where's Tiffany? I didn't see her in morning class or around the school." I said.

"She's in Junsu's house, you know him and her are now ..." I widened my eyes. They're in a relationship like Chansung and Sooyoung? Wow daebak.

"Chincha? Since when?" She start to count on her fingers.

"Since the day we came back from Ilsan? I think maybe. You don't know?" I shook my head. I'm not really that sociable, and I didn't text them these past few days because Im focusing on my studies for now and our first semester is this coming next week and I have to study hard to past the test.

"Neh, I didn't know about that. You know about Chansung and Sooyoung?" she nod.

"Yes, I know that they're couple now. Wah, it seems like you, me, Wooyoung-oppa and Nickhun-oppa is in the line,huh" she grin and I slightly smile to her. 

"How about you and Nickhun-oppa? are you in progress of getting to know each other?" she giggle. I was little bit annoy but I just force a smile.

"N-neh we are." I don't want to open up this conversation. I know she will talk about Wooyoung and her again and I pity myself when I hear about them.

"Ji eun-ah" she call me and I took a bite from my sandwich and look at her.

"Neh?" I said.

"You know what are status right now? I mean me and Wooyoung-oppa?" I shook my head. 

"What is it?" she start to blush and moving her fingers like she's hoity-toity. 

"Wooyoung-oppa ... he said ... he likes me." I drop my sandwich and she look at me worriedly. She try to help me to pick the sandwich on the floor but I said Im fine. I can feel that tears will be coming out but I try to hold them back. I sit properly and face Suzy.

"Chincha!? Wah, that's good Suzy, our plan really works." I clap my hands once and she giggle. Im happy outside but deep inside, my heart is starting to crash. I force a sweet smile that Im usually giving to people. 

"D-dehh. Kamsahamnida Ji eun-ah, without you, Wooyoung might not fall for me too and because of you he fall for me easily. I didn't expect that this would happen. I thought at the first place he likes you, but Im wrong. He told me that he likes me from the beginning of the school year and I was surprised by his confession. That's really awesome." Suzy explain.

 

     So at the first place he really like Suzy? I took a deep breath and again force a smile. These past few days I tried my best to avoid them

so I won't be hurt, but why Im doing that if Im the reason they're together so I should blame myself for being stupid. I just want to wish

them a happy moments for more. I just finish eating my sandwich and we go to our next period which is, theater. As we enter the

auditorium, our classroom cause we need to do some acting, our teacher is not around and Suzy call Wooyoung and the others. I saw

Wooyoung talking to Taecyeon and he turn around when he heard someone's calling him. He wave to us and smile and Suzy run towards

him and I just walk towards Junho and Ailee. Sooyoung and Chansung have gym for this period. Nickhun is not here in my 6th period and

he's in Japanese class right now which is my 3rd period. Our teacher enter the auditorium and she start the lesson. 

   ~Rinnnggggg! 


     Last period for today, music class. Sometimes I got boring to this subject. Today we have an assessment test, which is our topic is

song conveyance, it will be a test of how you will convey your emotions while singing and to the listeners.

 

"Today is the assessment test for you class. Remember what I teach you how to show your emotions through songs so that your listeners will enjoy your singing. Let's start with you, Ms. Bae" Suzy look around the classroom and I saw she's nervous. She stood up from her seat and stand to the center of the classroom.

"What are going to sing Ms. Bae?" ask the teacher.

"Put your records on" the teacher nods and Suzy stand straight and start her singing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GaKQkpNqpc (Suzy singing Put Your Records On)

Three little birds, sat on my window.
And they told me I don't need to worry.
Summer came like cinnamon
So sweet,
Little girls double-dutch on the concrete.

Maybe sometimes, we've got it wrong, but it's alright
The more things seem to change, the more they stay the same
Oh, don't you hesitate.

Girl, put your records on, tell me your favourite song
You go ahead, let your hair down
Sapphire and faded jeans, I hope you get your dreams,
Just go ahead, let your hair down.

You're gonna find yourself somewhere, somehow. 

 

   I love her voice, it's so nice to hear her voice. And she's done singing, everyone in the classroom clap their hands and my teacher too.

The teacher tell her grade and it is 95. Suzy sit on her chair and Im too far from her sit and beside her is Wooyoung. Then, the next

student is Nickhun who sit beside me.

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMUUtI0dGPc (Nickhun singing I'm Yours)

Well, you dawned on me and you bet I felt it
I tried to be chill but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
Now I'm trying to get back

Before the cool dawn run out
I'll be giving it my bestest
And nothing's gonna stop me but divine intervention.
I reckon, it's again my turn
To win some or learn some.

But I won't hesitate
No more, no more.
It cannot wait,
I'm yours.
 
 
          Next is Ailee. 
 
Remember those walls I built?
Well, baby they're tumbling down
And they didn't even put up a fight
They didn't even make a sound
I found a way to let you in
But, I never really had a doubt
Standing in the light of your halo
I got my angel now

It's like I've been awakened
Every rule I had you breakin'
It's the risk that I'm taking
I ain't never gonna shut you out!

Everywhere I'm looking now
I'm surrounded by your embrace
Baby, I can see your halo
You know you're my saving grace
You're everything I need and more
It's written all over your face
Baby, I can feel your halo
Pray it won't fade away

I can feel your halo, halo, halo
I can see your halo, halo, halo
I can feel your halo, halo, halo
I can see your halo, halo...
Halo, ooh ooh...
 
      Then, Junho is next, and Wooyoung sing Rock With You by Michael Jackson 
 

Girl, Close Your Eyes
Let That Rhythm Get Into You
Don't Try To Fight It
There Ain't Nothin' That You Can Do
Relax Your Mind
Lay Back And Groove With Mine
You Got To Feel That Heat
And We Can Ride The Boogie
Share That Beat Of Love

I Wanna Rock With You (All Night)
Dance You Into Day (Sunlight)
I Wanna Rock With You (All Night)
We're Gonna Rock The Night Away

And When The Groove Is Dead And Gone (Yeah)
You Know That Love Survives
So We Can Rock Forever, On
 
     And for now, it's my turn to sing. I bring my guitar. And I will sing, I'll do it again. 
 
 
Ooh, you’re searching for something I know,
won’t make you happy
Ooh, you’re thirsting for something I know,
won’t make you happy
Ooh, you did it all again, you broke another skein
It’s hard to believe this time, hard to believe
That my heart, my heart’s an open door
You got all you came for, baby
So weary, someone to love is bigger than your pride’s worth
Is bigger than the pain you got for it hurts
And out runs all of the sadness
It’s terrifying, life, through the darkness

And I’d do it all again, I’d do it all again
I’d do it all again, I’d do it all again
You try sometimes but it won’t stop
You got my heart and my head’s lost, ooh yeah
I’ve been burning down these candles for love, for love
So weary, someone to love is bigger than your pride
Ooh, someone to love, mm, someone to love
Someone to love
Ooh, you’re searching for something I know,
won’t make you happy
Ooh
 
 
 
      When I finish my song, everyone clap their hands and my teacher said my grade and it was perfect 100. I smile widely and sit to my
 
photo 1013009_501512033255481_1738976768_n_zps396bc08d.jpg
chair, Nickhun give me a high five and I look to Suzy and Wooyoung's place and saw Wooyoung 
 
looking at me and give a thumbs up. I smile back to him and Suzy give me a thums up too, cause I was
 
the only one who got a perfect score.  When I saw Wooyoung smie like that, I remember again the
 
times when we're together. Aishh Ji eun, stop with your drama already. He's inlove with Suzy not you.
 
Stop daydreaming okay. I scold myself and saying those in my thought only. If I could only yell here in
 
classroom, I would yell it and not in my thoughts. I sigh deeply and listen to the next student who will
 
sing. After 20 minutes finally it's done. The bells gonna ring in 3, 2, 1 
 
  ~Rinnnggg!
   I put my song book in my backpack and zip it until Junho call me. 
 

"Ji eun, wanna join us?" 

"Eo-di? (where)" I asked.

"We're having snacks in cafe house with them" he point to Ailee, Taecyeon, Chansung, Sooyoung, Nickhun, Wooyoung and Suzy while they're chatting. Nickhun walk over to us and look at me.

"Come on Ji eun, it's monday and we don't have homework to do." Nickhun said.

"I love to join you guys but I need to do something important when I got home." Junho pout and look to Nickhun and look back to me.

"Okay if you say so" Then he turn around and Nickhun ask me.

"Why you're not coming?" he ask.

"Grandma is in the house and I want to spend time with my cousin and grandma. Mianhe, maybe next time I can come with you guys." He nod as he understand my situation. 

"Guys, Ji eun is not coming with us, kaja." Everyone look at me especially Wooyoung and he looks worried. Aishh Ji eun, he's not worried about you.

"Next time, I will come promise." I raise my right hand and they laugh at me.

"Arasso Ji eun. We know your reason." Taecyeon said in smile and I nod. 

"Kaja." And we walk together and while everyone walking fast, and Im behind them Sooyoung walk backwards and put her arms around my arm. 

"Is it because of Wooyoung and Suzy?" she whispered and I shook my head and smile to her.

"Aniyo. Remember, I made a promise to grandma that I will be home at 3 o'clock in the afternoon. And I need to call my aunt in Europe to ask her about my papers so I can go to Europe right away." She frown and smile sweetly to me.

"Arasso Ji eun." Then we reach the school gate, they going to right and I will wait for Taeyang to give me a ride. Everyone wave at me and I did the same. Then, they walk, but behind them is Wooyoung and stop to ask me.

"You really don't wanna go?" he ask.

"How many times do I have to tell you that." I said in annoyed voice.

"Aye, you're so cold again to me. Joh-ayo, if you don't want to come" he turn around and take a few steps but again he turn around to ask me again.

"The cafe house is not that far to the school, Im sure Taeyang know the cafe house, come with us, jebal" He said and do a puppy eyes. I giggle but then, I hesitate it.

"No, he will get mad at me. Just go now Wooyoung, I'll wait for Taeyang here no need to worry about me." 

'I'm not worried." My heart felt sank.

"Ani, I'm just joking." he chuckled and wave at me and I wave back. He run towards them and I wait for Taeyang's car to come. After a few minutes, he arrived and we got home.

 
   When I got home, my cousin hug me she's so sweet and grandma is in the kitchen with Mrs.Bong. I walk to kitchen and kiss grandma in
 
the cheeks and Mrs. Bong too. Then, Taeyang came after me and ask where he's kiss, he's just teasing me. I smack his arm and
 
grandma and Mrs. Bong just laugh to our childish behavior.  We eat dinner at house, granda cooked my favorite food. After eating dinner, I
 
call my aunt in Europe. 
 

 

Aunt: Yoboseyo?

Ji eun: Aunty it's me Ji eun.

Aunty: Oh, Ji eun why did you call?

Ji eun: I just want to know if you're okay there.

Aunty: Neh, Im fine. By the way, you're papers are being process and I think within a month you can come in Europe right away.

Ji eun: Chincha? Wah daebak. Komawo. Thanks aunty.

Aunt: You're welcome, by the way I have to go. I will go to my work now.

Ji eun: Okay, by the way grandma want so say hi.

Aunt: Say hi to her as well, okay bye

Ji eun: Bye.

 
 
     I was in my room when I called my aunt. Im sitting on my chair and start to study for the test but it seems I can't focus on it. My table
 
where I always do my homwork, infront of it is a window which I can see the outside, the sky and the stars. I stop writing and try to look on
 
the stars. Now I start to think about my friends and how will their reactions when I will go to Europe. Only Sooyoung know about this. And I
 
start to daydream again about me and Wooyoung. I daydream that he will tell me that he loves me too when the day of my flight, but I
 
woken up from my thoughts and took a deep breath. Is it possible that he likes me too? I thought . I wwant to be more than friends. Don't
 
you know that I want to be more than just a friend, I thought then I look down and close my eyes thoroughly. When I open it, I saw a pen
 
and a piece of paper and my thoughts start to think again. I sit back straight and lean on the chair. I bit my lower lip and start to think that I
 
should confess to him by writing a song. I look on the right corner of my room and saw my pink guitar. I stood up and get my pink guitar
 
and walk to get the paper and the pen on the table. I grab it and sit on my soft bed. I took out my phone and put it on the recording mode. I
 
first make a melody, and after that I start to think about the lyrics. 
 
 
Don't you know that I want to be more than just your friend 
Holding hands is fine 
But I've got better things on my mind 
You know it could happen 
If you'd only see me in a different light 
Baby when we finally get together 
You will see that I was right 

Say you love me 
You know that it could be nice 
If you'd only say you love me 
Don't treat me like I was ice 

Please love me 
I'll be yours and you'll be mine 
And if you'd only say you love me baby 
Things would really work out fine 
 
 
 
End of Chapter 26 :)
                                           tumblr_m72euoqecb1rsskhm.gif
                                           tumblr_m5ix5qg2ao1qgkzcm.gif
 
GIFS AGAIN!
HOW IS THE CHAPTER GO?
KEEP UPDATING, AND THIS CHAPTER HAVE GIVEN YOU GUYS 
A HINT FOR THE UPCOMING MORE CHAPTERS :)
PICTURES, GIFS, EVEN MUSIC VIDEOS ARE NOT MINE, ANDTHE LYRICS TOO :)
THEY SHOULD BE CREDITED.
~THANKS FOR THE NEW READERS, AND  NEW SUBSRIBERS :)
~HWAITING!!