anyone but her!

this is.... unexpected..

 

So... I walked into class.. Thank god I wasn’t late..Then I noticed... Minho... he was in my class..

Why do I care? He likes that spoiled thing called 'Krystal' there was only 2 seats.. one near that study freak Kim Hyun Joong and one near Minho.. I walked to sit near Minho but Krystal ran in and pushed me away and took my place. He looked up at me.. I just looked down and had to sit near Kim Hyun Joong, Taemin saw me, '' are you okay?'' 

‘‘Ya... I’m fine'' I slightly smiled.. Then sat near him... he glared at me.. '' You’re that lottery winner right?''

I nodded... he sighed '' aigoo... now I also have to sit near that freak..?'' he whispered.. he pushed his chair to the opposite direction of mine and started reading a book.

What a show off...  the teacher came in... '' good morning class. I’m your history teacher''.. I noticed Minho turning his head to look at me several times..  Kim Hyun Joong was really annoying.. He acted as if I was a moron or something... class ended.. I stood up and walked.. Then suddenly, I tripped over... I fell on the ground and sat up.. it was Krystal’s foot. she laughed and everyone did.. Minho and Taemin didn’t.. I couldn’t handle it... I stood up and walked away as fast as I can out of here.. I had free time.. so I decided to go out for a walk... i cried and wiped my tears... I couldn’t stop.. I sat on a bench nearby the walk way.

‘‘That... Krystal...''I said to myself then suddenly I saw someone approach me with a cup of iced caramel latte.. She gave it to me and smiled.. ‘‘Hello Adara.. I’m Jung Yoo Min...''

I wiped my tears away and stared at the cup.. I looked up ''..how do you know me?''

'' oh..'' she giggles '' Im Yong Hwa's sis'' wow.. that was fast.. ''oh..really..'' I took the latte from her and sipped from the straw, then she sat near me'' I heard of what they are doing to you in school. I’m really sorry..'' 

‘‘It’s okay...*sniffs* it’s not your fault..i think... i got use too it.. '' 

'' You know.. I’m transferring to your university '' she smiled.. ‘‘Oh! That’s awesome..'' i said

''ya.. But I guess ill transfer next week...*sigh'' 

‘‘It’s okay... I’ll be waiting'' I folded my lips and smiled.. '' Thanks for cheering me up...'' I stood up and stretched... ‘‘But i have to go back''  she stands up too '' okay.. Bye Adara! Say hi to my oppa for me'' she smiled and waved.. '' Sure!'' I turned around and walked away, I reached there... i was about to go in the gate but I saw Minho... he was on my way.. I stepped to the right and he did too then I stepped to the left and he did too I stopped and blushed ''sor-''

‘‘What were you doing with Yong Hwa yesterday late at night?'' my eyes widen.. I was shocked.. 

'' What’s your business?'' I said calmly

He looked left then back at me '' if you get caught breaking the rules, your done for!'' 

'' oh ya! Just like you and Krystal right!?'' he was speechless.. I was tearing up

'' You actually dare to ask me that after all that Krystal is doing to me?!'' 

'' You don’t understand... we're dating!'' he admits.. But in his eyes..He didn’t want to tell me at all...so I guess it came out from anger. I froze.. my Eyes widened... '' w-what..?''

He looked down, he didn’t seem happy ''she's my girlfriend...'' I looked away my tears were falling and I bit my downer lip angrily '' congratulations.....''

'' I guess... I should’ve just stayed away from the first place.... I should've listened to her...''

'' w-what are you talking about...?'' he asked..He had worried eyes.. I just looked at him and walked pass him, he grabbed my arm... '' I asked a question'' he said... I turned my face and looked at him then shook his hand off my arm..'' ask your girlfriend...'' I then walked away with tears in my eyes...

why am I feeling this way? I feel pain... but why?! I wanted someone to talk too... I needed company... the only person that came into my mind was Key.. I knocked on SHINee's door .. onew opened he saw me with the tears '' omo! adara what’s wrong! it hurts to see you cry!'' I looked at him '' mianeh... Onew.. but can I speak to Key..?''

.........

'' So...he said he was dating Krystal... which is your enemy'' he asked and I nodded...

'' aww you poor thing!'' he wipes away my tears ... '' don’t cry.. Your eyes will start swelling..'' 

'' I just feel pain... like... why Krystal!? Out of all the girls in the world...''

'' Well.. You see.. SHINee is really close to F(x)... we see each other almost every day.. It was surprising for all of us to watch them act this way too you..'' he said and sipped a bit of his coffee..'' so... they are usually good?'' I asked

'' I don’t know.. They say 'one day the true personality that is hiding in you, will come out..' so I think that this is their true personality...'' 

''oh..'' I said.. '' I’m glad you came to talk to me about your problems... I’m glad to help..'' he said and smiled.

I smiled back... 

I told him everything... except what Krystal told me... I can’t tell him.. it might ruin Minho and Krystal’s relationship... even though I hate Krystal.. I don’t want Minho to be heartbroken.. Even after what he did..

__________________________________________________________________________________________

soooo....? how is it?? ik its sad and im sorry for the fx fans... i just thought they suit the role... i love f(x) <3

thanks for reading!! 

KAMSAMIDA <3333

- M0^Y