what am I doing here?

this is.... unexpected..

 

Class ended.. People where still whispering about me going to the principal’s office.... 4 girls approached me... one of them is Minzy..

'' Hey Adara!'' Minzy waved. I faked a smile.. I couldent possibly smile right now.. ''hey Minzy.. omg.. You’re 2NE1 right! I’m glad to meet you..'' I bowed

'' I’m Bom. Since you don’t know us well.. '' Bom smiled.. She looks really beautiful

'' I’m Sandara! But you should call me Dara!'' 

'' I’m CL..'' she smiled...

'' I wanna call you Dara2 from now on! '' Dara said playfully.. That kinda made me smile.. '' It sounds cute..'' I replied

‘‘Can we hang out today...? '' Minzy asked with a smile... '' Well.. I have nothing today.. So why not? But.. I have to make sure of something first...''

'' Awesome.. Meet us out in the gate when you're done..'' CL said. She patted my shoulder and all of them walked away.. I ran to go back to my dorm and I met Jonghyun on the way... '' Hya Adara!  Come come! Something amazing happened!!'' he grabbed my arm and pulled me towards his dorm.. ‘‘Look!'' the whole dorm was clean... it looked as if nothing happened... that at least made me feel happy.. Key then said '' My clothes are all back! not even a single tare on any of them!" 

Taemin tackle hugged me.. I blushed a bit '' Adara! I’m staying! I’m not gonna leave! I'm not gonna leave you... I’m not gonna leave anyone!'' 

Those words... ugh.. More pain! He won’t leave.. But I will.. I have no choice.. I’m sorry.. Uncontrollably I started crying.

'' Taemin-ah! You made her cry!'' Key yelled.. I wiped my tears ''I’m fine! Just tears of joy!'' then Taemin went to Key and started talking.. I saw Onew eating... chicken... '' Are you happy Onew!?'' he nodded.. His mouth was full.. Then suddenly someone hugged me from behind.. I looked back.. It was Minho.. He looked as if he wasn’t hurt.. More like getting way better'' you're face..'' 

'' Don’t worry... I took care of it..'' he smiled.. '' I smiled back he looked at my eyes '' where you crying...?'' he held my shoulders and came closer looking at them '' ya.. Just tears of joy..'' something tells me he doesn’t believe me.. His face looked worried.. I smiled '' I’m fine! No worries... Il go to see CNblue now.. see you later..'' I hugged him and went to my dorm they all were playing their new instruments ''EUNNIE!!!!'' I smiled '' heey! Having fun!?'' 

'' duh! these drums are awesome!'' he said smiling... ‘‘But the question is... how..?'' Yong Hwa said... I looked at him ''who cares! We already have our instruments!'' Jonghyun yelled.. I remembered 2NE1.. I changed into a tight black skirt and a pink flowy shirt and went downstairs '' hya.. I have to go! Bye..!'' I waved at them and left.. I went to 2NE1 

'' Sorry I’m late!'' 

'' No Probz!'' CL said..

'' Let’s go!'' Dara said.. She hopped into the van so as the others.. I went in with them.. 

'' So.. Where are we going?'' I asked... ‘‘We’re going to Party!!'' Bom said raising her arms up

'' In other words... club'' Minzy said with a smile..  I don’t do clubs though.....

We reached there in a few... there were people everywhere screaming 2NE1 names.. Wow... it seems as if they come here often... we went in.. '' Hmm.. you don’t seem like an Idol... '' The security guard said... ‘‘She’s with us..'' Bom said.. Smiling at the guard..

So it’s an idol club only.. What am I doing here?  I looked at the place.. It was filled with lights.... drinks... dancing and Idols..i even heard some Idols whispering

‘‘She’s not an idol..''

‘‘What is she doing here?''

‘‘Who is she..?''

Gosh.. I wish I didn’t come here.... 

‘‘We’re going to hit the dance floor!'' Minzy said..the music was playing one of 2NE1 songs.. '' Umm okay.. ill be at the bar..''

They all went and started dancing... I sat on the chair and ordered a drink.. I gave out a sigh.. 

''Hey..'' I heard someone say , I look next to me.. a guy was sitting there.... he smiled ''oh.. Um hi..''

‘‘You’re not an idol right?'' he asked..

'' No.. I came with my friends.. 2NE1'' I said '' wish I didn’t.. I don’t suit this type of places''

'' its the first time our group comes here...'' he said.

‘‘Who’s you're group?'' I asked... '' Nu'est..'' he said with a smile.. '' you attend Seoul university?'' he asked..'' yes.. I’m the freaking lottery winner..''

'' Really? You’re Adara.. I’m not surprised.. but it's weird I don’t see you there'' he said and smiled softly

'' You’re the first..And the University is freaking large.. so.. '' 

'' I’m MinHyun.. '' He showed his hand.. I shook it..'' hello.. ''

Me and MinHyun talked for a while.. He was really a good.. calm, soft person..

''I wanna leave.. I can’t handle this place anymore'' I said, he smiled.. '' Sure.. Can I walk you? Anyway I’m in the same University..''

‘‘Sure.. I’ll just tell them I’ll go..'' I approached to 2NE1 they were dancing '' Hya! I’m going with MinHyun back to the university..

‘‘Okay! Have fun!'' Dara said.. She was dancing like a maniac xD

me and MinHyun were walking... until a car stopped in front of us... Minho came out and looked at me

'' oh.. Hey Minho..'' he grabbed my arm and pulled me.. MinHyun didn’t do anything but smile and wave '' bye! I hope we can talk again..'' I smiled as he pulled me into the car..

'' what’s going on?'' I asked

'' I was looking for you everywhere!!!'' he yelled..

'' What? Why? What happened?'' 

''I just got worried..'' he said calmly..

'' Minho! you're such a worrying person!''

He started driving to the University.. We reached there we went inside.. It was already 9;00.. I have to do something about tomorrow... its last day for me here in Korea.. Gosh.. Why do I keep reminding myself..

________________________________________________________________________________________

and nu'ests MinHyun appeard out of no where !!!! XD.. boring  '^ ' 

anywayy..

KAMSAMIDA!!!

-M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________