My one and only treasure

this is.... unexpected..

 

I was up all night thinking.... Not about Minho... And not about yesterday.... But about the day I was about to drown in.. What do they want from me... Have a done something wrong... I gave out a loud sigh.. Then remembered they were all sleeping ... Gosh! Why do they sleep so early? I slipped into a warm hoodie and some random comfy pants, and then tippy toed down stairs and out of this school... I was just too bored.... and I had allot of things going on in my mind...

 

''Should I tell him?'' I whispered to myself.. ''Even though it might make him worry more..I don’t think I can hide this secret anymore... But.... Should I tell Minho and Taemin the truth..'' I whispered.. '' Im going nuts!'' I kicked a pole and ended up hurting my leg... I sat on a bench near the street and sighed.. My elbows where on my knees and my hands was on my cheeks.. I made a sad face...

 

'' Why are you sad?'' a familiar voice said... I turned around finding Minho staring at me with a cute smile on his face.. '' How come everywhere I go... You pop up out of nowhere?'' 

 

'' You want me to leave..? Fine!'' he pretended as if he was leaving '' Hya! Stay!'' I grabbed his arm and giggled.. He sat near me..'' How did you find me?'' I asked raising an eyebrow.

 

'' I... You know... Followed a girl breaking the rules that looks just like you..What a coincidence..''

 

I made a cute annoyed face.. '' Meanie!'' I pushed his arm playfully..He laughed

 

I noticed something he was hiding something... I peeked to see what he was hiding... ''Minho.. What’s that?'' I pointed at the red box on the bench hidden behind him... '' Oh look.. It’s a weird red box.. Did you get this for me? How sweet''

 

'' Minho...?'' I raised my eyebrow and folded my arms.. '' It’s not mine!'' He laughed

 

'' I’m serious..'' I looked at him with a not serious face '' ya.. i can tell from your face'' 

 

'' It isn’t..I just found it on the ground.. So I wanted to give it to you..'' he said jokingly

 

'' I don’t care! Even if it was from the dumpster.. As long as it's from you.. Il treasure it forever..'' I said with a cute smile.. He showed me the box and when I was about to take it he pulled it away and showed me the side of his cheek. He started tapping it with his index finger... '' Give me a kiss.'' he said... I rolled my eyes and approached to kiss him... when my lips where almost going to touch his cheeks, he turned his head and our lips met.. my eyes widened and I pulled away as he was laughing like an idiot..

 

'' Hya!~ don’t do that!'' I said.. My face was as red as a tomato

 

'' You taste like strawberries'' I blushed more and hit his arm.. '' Hya!'' he laughed more.. I glared and grabbed the box.. I opened it slowly.. It was a locket like necklace.. And inside it was written.. '' Remember, Your mine forever'' I looked up at him shocked... my eyes were slightly wide..

 

 

He smiled at me and pulled it out of the box... He went behind me and put in on me.. He turned and sat in front me then held my hand...

'' Promise me.. That you will never leave me..''

Tears of joy was forming in my eyes and then I said '' I can’t promise you that.. But I can promise you one thing.. If I ever leave you... I’m always there in your heart.. No matter what... and if i ever do.. I will make sure to come back and see you again.. I promise... ''

'' I promise that I will find you if you leave me'' he said... I blushed and we both came closer for a kiss.. It was a day that i would never forget..

................

I was in class when suddenly someone called me.. '' Adara Williams.. the principal wants to see you..'' what? Why? Did i do something wrong....? I stood up and followed the man who led me into the principal’s office.. 

'' Ah.. Adara.. Please have a seat...'' I bowed and sat on the seat in front of her desk... '' I’m sorry, but is there something wrong?''

'' Oh no!'' she laughed '' I just want to ask you a favor... ''

I tilted my head... '' I want you to leave this school.. Leave Korea... and go back to America.. And if you don’t... you're gonna suffer... I’m not gonna hurt you.. Since its hopeless after everything I tried.. But I’m gonna hurt your SHINee friends.. And CN blue friends.. And also others...and I might also expel them from the school...'' My eyes widened,... I knew there was something wrong with this whole lottery thing from the first place

'' I’m sorry.. But I won’t leave.. You made the whole idea yourself.. And you're gonna fix it..'' I turned around and left the office.

It’s not that I only think about myself.. But it’s that I don’t believe her.. I don’t think she will do a huge thing just to get rid of me.

I went back to class... everyone started whispering

‘‘Didn’t the principal call her?''

‘‘What do you think happened?'' 

How annoying.. The class started.. When I left class.. I decided to visit the SHINee members... no one was there... then I saw Key walking towards me.. '' Hey Key!'' I smiled

'' Hey Adara! You came to visit us! You’re lucky I came just on time'' he opened the door...and when we did... Me and Key's eyes widened... the whole dorm was completely destroyed.. Broken glass on the floor... tables flipped.. Books and teared pages of paper was on the floor.. Key ran in and grabbed one of his torn clothes.. It was a complete disaster '' NOOO~~~ this is my Fav golden leggings!'' 

I looked around with sadness in my eyes then Taemin walked in.. he barely cared about the messed up place and sat on a torn couch... he was crying ... '' T-Taemin?''

'' I got expelled! I don’t even know why!'' he covered his face with his hands.. Minho came in with bruises on his face and cuts on his arms '' Minho...'' 

He looked at me... '' I’m fine... '' He walked in.. He didn’t seem surprised... he started cleaning up.... Jonghyun walked in with paint all over his clothes, face and hair..  He looked at the messed up room.. '' This place looks like a war! What happened..'' 

‘‘We don’t know..'' Key said... he was so upset..

Onew came in with spaghetti all over him... '' I asked for chicken... but they gave me spaghetti ...'' he said sadly grabbing a piece of spaghetti and eats it.. '' What a waste..'' 

'' Oh no..'' I whispered.. I ran towards my dorm... it seemed perfectly fine.. all the four members were looking sad.. Holding pieces of their smashed music instruments... ‘‘noona.... someone trashed our instruments... '' Min Hyuk said..

'' we aren’t allowed to get out of school.. or else we will get expelled..'' Jung Shin said... grabbing a piece of his broken guitar and throwing it..

'' which means we cant buy new musical instruments... which means we cant play!'' Jonghyun said angrily

 Yong Hwa was quiet he just stood up and walked away..

After what I saw.. My eyes felt pain.. I ran out the room and into the Principal's office..I had no other choice '' I’ll do it! I’ll leave! Just please ! Give me one day...'' 

She grinned evilly '' great choice..''

'' As if I had a choice..!'' she ignored me and said..'' while all of you are in class... we will take care of everything... we will get the exact new clothes key had and clean up the rooms.. We will cancel the rules we gave them and Taemin's expulsion.. We will buy new exact same musical instruments for the guys.. and you will leave after tomorrow early morning... no one will know... arasso?'' she asked.. I nodded... my eyes were flooded with tears.... we had class so I had to go...... I was so depressed. my face was pale.. All the members where in their classes..

'' I hope the principal keeps her promise''

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

IK its a really sad and amazing chap at the same time... but... oh well :D im sorry i made it too sad... :C

anyway

KAMSAMIDA!! <3

-M0^Y

___________________________________________________________________________________