dorm trouble

this is.... unexpected..

 

  I turned towards the door and opened it I was looking down, so I bumped into someone who seemed as if he was about to enter, without even knowing who it is I bowed '' I’m sorry!''

No answer, I looked up... and..... I was shocked. It was the dude with the brown hair, he had a bruise on his eye and his arm was tied up with bandages.. I couldn’t help but stare.. Then I had a flashback, I remembered that it was him who saved me, who fought, but.. How did he know this will happen? ''y-you’re hurt...'' I felt ashamed, and careless '' I’m sorry...and thank you.. I don’t think it’s enough to just thank you...but-'' 

‘‘Its fine..'' he looked at me, his eyes wasn’t sad nor happy, it seems both.

'' Are you okay? When you got the shot you fainted...'' 

'' I’m.. fine.. Thanks to you, key, taemin and onew'' I bowed. I had to do something.. He saved my freaking life. I thought of passing buy to the clinic and buy some medicine, but right now I have to meet the principal

'' I have to go.. see the principal, I’ll be back...'' he bowed and moved out of the way, i walked out.

I slightly knocked on the principal door and heard a voice ''come in!''

I opened the door and walked in, the principal eyes slightly widened, she was surprised to see me.. But why?

''I’m Adara Williams... mam *she bows*'' the principal looked angry '' oh.. The lottery winner.. you came for your stuff.... here.. Let me check which dorm is free....'' Mrs. park started looking through a few papers ‘‘oh.. There isn’t any free dorm in the girls section, only in the guys, its dorm no 2 room no 3'' 

Isn’t that close to SHINee's dorm?.. Awesome! '

‘‘That’s okay mam'' I bowed and Mrs. Park faked a smile, i can tell

‘‘Here are your keys, you'll have 4 room mates ...'' 

I wonder who they are... '' kamsamida mam''

I turned around and left the room 

MRS PARK POV

I heard a knock on the door and insisted that person to come in, i was shocked.. it was her, she was suppose to be dead!

i called some of my workers to kill her so that she doesn’t ruin my University!

''I’m Adara Williams..mam'' she bowed, i got angry from those failures who failed to kill her, how annoying.

‘Oh.. The lottery winner.. You came for your stuff.... here.. Let me check which dorm is free....'' I looked through a few papers, and lied that there isn’t place in the girl’s dorms.... so I told her to stay in the guys, who knows? Maybe she'll get fed up and leave.

'' Oh.. There isn’t any free dorm in the girls section, only in the guys, its dorm no 2 room no 3'' 

‘‘That’s okay mam...'' she bowed and I faked a smile, trying to hide my anger

‘‘Here are your keys, you'll have 4 room mates ...''

''kamsamida mam'' she said and then left. I called the workers '' how is she still alive!?, I told you to kill her! Do you know what you've done?!'' the workers told me someone fought them off and saved her, my eyes widened a bit. ‘‘Oh... what does he look like?''

......

ADARA POV

I was looking for the room until i remembered the guy who saved me, i went to the clinic and bought some medicine... i had to get my luggage from SHINee's so i knocked on the door, a dude about my height opened and stared, he had black hair, 

‘‘Umm.. Hello'' I bowed'' is Key here?''

‘‘Are you a fan?'' he said, i shook my head, '' I’m a friend.. I guess'' key then came towards the door '' oh Adara! You came for your luggage?'' the black haired dude looked at key and back at me then he pointed at me then him ''Sh-she's the lottery winner?'' Key nodded

'' Is there something wrong with that?'' I asked

‘‘No...No! I was...uhh... just asking '' he scratched the back of his head.

Key then hit the black haired dude on his head '' are you gonna leave her waiting at the door Jonghyun! Where are your manners!?'' 

So that’s his name...

'' Its oka-'' key grabbed my arm and pulled me in jonghyun stood there confused..

'' Here are your luggage'' he gave me the bag and saw the plastic bag I was holding ''oh... whats that? Are you still sick to take medicine? '' He put his palm on my forehead '' you seem fine''

‘‘Im fine! This isn’t for me'' I gave him the plastic bag.. '' These are for the dude who saved me, I still don’t know his name, i owe him so much, I couldn’t just thank him, it’s not enough'' key smiled and got two strands of my hair and put them on my over my shoulders'' its Minho!'' he laughs and lightly pinches my nose ''you are such a sweet person! aww! I’ll give it to him!'' he smiled

'' Thanks'' I smiled ''guess what! My room is just in front of yours'' key looked at me '' but...that’s the guys dorm'' 

'' The principal told me that there aren’t any more rooms in the girls’ dorms so I have to stay in dorm 3''

'' ofc there aren’t any more rooms ! I bet SNSD owns them all!’’ Key laughed and I was mute

''ya.. Right.. You don’t know anything about k-pop, sorry'' I giggled '' thanks key''

''I have to go now'' I bowed

‘‘IL come visit! And you come visit too! Don’t just forget us!'' key said jokingly

'' I will!'' I smiled and went out'' I stared at the room's door then took a breath and knocked

Strange, no one's opening.. so I used my key's and opened the door, it was an amazing dorm I looked around dragging my bag in with me and closed the door '' hello..? Anyone here?'' 

I went upstairs, there was a bed that looks like it’s not taken by anyone.. So I unpacked everything and went down stairs, someone opened the bathroom door, my eyes widen, a guy with a towel wrapped around his waist came out he noticed me then yelled ''omg! omg! What are you doing here!!??" I turned around my back facing him.. ''i-im gonna stay here from now on...''

‘‘What!? you’re a girl!! Your suppose to be in the girls dorms!''

'' th-there isn’t any place left so, the principal said I’ll stay he-''

'' no you won’t!'' he pushed me out and closed the door 

'' Hey! Open the door!! I don’t have any where to go! Hey!! '' I banged on the door and he didn’t open, so i just sat near the door on the ground, I sighed'' another tall redish hair dude saw me sitting ''oh... miss! are you one of jonghyuns ex's? Or a fan? did he dump you or something?'' 

‘‘Huh? Fan? Ex?.. SHINee's jonghyun?''

He shakes his head '' CNblue's jonghyun''

is cnblue another group like shinee?  '' Umm.. No.. Wait..!'' I stand up '' do you stay in this dorm?'' I pointed at the room no 3 dorm..

''yes'' he smiled '' I do~''

‘‘Well.. I stay here too but the dude inside kicked me out''

‘‘Oh...but how... you’re a girl-'' 

‘‘IL explain that later, can you please help me in? Cause... it’s not my orders, it’s the principals''

‘‘Okay miss!'' he smiled and opened the door I was hiding behind him

'' Jonghyun! Why are you being mean to our roommate!'' the orange haired dude said

jonghyun pointed at me '' you! Your still here! Get out!'' I grabbed on the orange haired dude shirt from the back, for some reason I was scared, I know it’s stupid..'' then another guy walked in and look at me then the orange haired dude, then Jonghyun.

__________________________________________________________________________________________

and this is it! ^^ is it nice? comment below if you like it! :D 

KAMSAMIDA!!! <3333

-M0^Y

please like my facebook page ' the Seoul of K-pop'' THANKS!! ^^