not what i expected on the first day....

this is.... unexpected..

 

the plane finally landed, I had trouble bringing my bag down from the above storages, so the tall, longish haired dude got it down for me I stared at him for 2 seconds '' thank you'' I said he bowed and turned around walking away with the 3 other dudes, taemin was walking away too but he turned towards me '' kamsamida miss for giving me jam and bread *bows*'' 

''oh! it’s okay! thanks for keeping the girls quiet'' she smiles softly '' oh and I do have a name its-'' someone called Taemin from a distance he turned his face then looked at me and told me '' oh! I have to go miss! bye!'' he starts running towards the  other boys, she whispers to herself '' *sigh* so much for introduction...'' she starts dragging her bag and went out of the airport a person holding a notice with her name written on it was standing with the people waiting '' oh! that’s me!.. I’m Adara'' 

''oh! Hello Adara welcome to Korea and congrats on the scholarship'' she bows '' thank you sir'' 

''here let me hold this for you '' he took her bag and told her to follow him i noticed the long haired dude watching from a distance, he seemed as if he knows that person.. 

she follows the man and suddenly a group of men approach her and grabs her arms '' wha-what! Let me go!'' the guy holding my bag then said '' we have orders, and it is to murder you and prevent someone like you from entering a 5 star University haha!''

i was shivering from fear, and struggling to break free but I’m too weak, I lost hope, tears slid down my eyes '' let me go!!'' i yelled ''please just leave me!'' 

''no can do! haha, this is gonna be fun'' the guy holding me said, I was too weak, it’s been so long since I cried, I have to break free ''come on! let’s get her in the car before anyone noticing '' the men starts dragging me in '' NO! NO! let me go!'' I struggled moving her whole body to break free but I felt something going in my neck, I felt unconscious and dizzy, I realized they gave me a shot, I felt my weak body laying on the back seat of the car I tried sitting up , the car didn’t move, I looked through the window, i saw someone, someone hitting them, it was unclear but then, everything went blank.

.....

''miss'' the words echoed in my head ''miss are you awake?'' I slowly opened my eyes, i saw a blonde face so close to mine, he then smiled '' guys! She’s awake!'' all the guys came rushing to see me ''miss! Your okay! What happened!?'' Taemin said, he sounded worried ''I...w-was...'' then the blonde said ''Taemin! She just regained conscious! Let her rest for a bit!'' 

''oh... mianeh hyung~'' he said sweetly, I had a head ach, a big one, I barely could move my body, until I recognized, the dude with the long hair wasnt there... i was confused... then another guy with short redish hair said '' the shot must have been really strong... she barely can open her eyes'' the Blondie nodded, Taemin left and came rushing in with a mug of hot tea ''here miss, this might make you feel better..'' key smiled at Taemin and slowly put his hand on my back raising me up and he put a pillow under my back so I wont lay down, he took the tea from Taemin and handed it over to me, he also helped me drink it, that shot was really over acting. the Blondie is a really caring guy, Taemin is a sweet one, but the others.. i still don’t know 

‘‘W-where am I?'' I asked with a low tiered voice

The redesh haired dude said '' it’s okay, your safe, you’re in Private Seoul University.. In our dorm..'' 

My eyes widen i was finally able to control my body I stood up '' you mean... I’m here? I reached the school?'' 

The red headed dude then said '' why? Are you a transfer student or something?'' Taemin then said '' so.. You’ll be attending with us miss!? '' Taemin was happy but the other two were confused

''I’m the lottery winner'' she looks down, feeling a bit embarrassed the Blondie, the ginger and Taemin where are shocked, they froze and were staring at me i felt so.... poor, it’s not the right word., but I can’t find it the ginger then said '' wow...w-we didn’t expect that'' i tilted my head confusingly '' ya... I guess... you would’ve expected someone more careful and less stupid''

he then said ''no no!! I didn’t expect that person with me nice and pretty as you'' she was shocked of what he said but she smiled and bowed... I-   should go and speak the principal, the Blondie stopped me '' your luggage is here, when you find out what dorm you’re in then come pick it up'' I smiled and bowed ''kamsamida'' Taemin then said '' oh I’m sorry I forgot to introduce myself ! silly me '' he scratches the back of his neck smiling '' I’m Taemin! Pleasure!!'' he smiled really brightly i acted as if I didn’t know and I bowed

'' I’m Key'' the Blondie said, I bowed

'' and I’m Onew'' the ginger said, I bowed towards them '' I’m-'' Key cut me off and said '' and your Adara!'' he puts his arm around my shoulder '' I like your name ''

''u-uhh thank you'' she said

onew then said ''it's weird you don't know us....we are really famous around here, like literally..''

Key then said '' oh come on.. I don’t think she knows about k-pop yet.. So..''

‘‘No wonder the girls were fangirling''.. Onew then said '' I don’t know why.. But I like that in you... that you dont fangirl over us and stuff''

Key then said '' who doesn’t. it’s like peace.'' 

'' I’ll listen to your music when I can...since I’ll be living here, I gotta know something about Korea, I’ll start off with music''

Taemin smiled then said '' you gotta go meet the principal right? Well go on!'' he smiled

I bowed again '' thanks again for everything'' I turned towards the door and opened it I was looking down, so I bumped into someone who seemed as if he was about to enter, without even knowing who it is I bowed '' I’m sorry!''

No answer, I looked up... and ..... I was shocked.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

teehee!!! i love my own story! XD and could anyone guess who is the person Adara bumped into, well its getting really exciting! so keep up

KAMSAMIDA!!! <333

-M0^Y

oh and please like my facebook page called '' the Seoul of K-pop'' THANKS!!! ^^