a night on the ferris wheel

this is.... unexpected..

 

The park was really far away and I was bored.. So I slept in the van...

.........

I woke up after a while... and I realized something...

...

My head was leaning on Minho's freaking shoulder!! He was asleep too.. His head was leaning on mine (head).. Awkward... I couldn’t just pull my head away... he would wake up.. So I was stuck in this position... everyone was asleep... key was sitting in front of us.. He turned around and looked at us he smirked... I rolled my eyes.... then he whispered... 

‘‘Theirs still 15 mins.. You should sleep again''

After 15 mins..I noticed Minho.. He woke up.. I pretended I was asleep.. He smiled then woke me up

'' Hya~ Adara~ wake up!'' gosh..

'' Hmm?'' I pulled away really fast pretending that I didn’t know.. '' I’m sorry!'' I said

He looked away.. He must be sad about yesterday.. The van stopped.. Then key screamed.... '' Every one! Wake upp!! We’re here!'' 

Taemin woke up... '' We’re here?! yay!'' he ran out... I stood up and walked out as well.. Everyone did... they were 'under cover' I walked with them.. Taemin looked sooo excited.. Jumping around saying he wants to ride everything...

Jonghyun then said...'' why don’t we ride the Ferris wheel first? So that we get a good view of the park and choose what to ride next...

'' Good idea..!'' yelled Taemin.. People started to whisper.. They started recognizing them... we walked to the Ferris wheel

'' 2 each?'' Key asked ''seems so..'' answered Onew

'' I’m riding with Adara!'' Taemin held my hand and pulled me.. I laughed.

‘‘Hya~! Tae-'' Minho was cut off by Key.. '' You jealous Minho?~ huh? Huh?'' Minho glared and Key and put his hand above Key's head he wanted to mess his hair up but Key ran away and Minho ran after him... 

Meanwhile me and Taemin sat on the Ferris wheel.. '' This will be fun!'' I said happily.. He smiled at me....

But one thing that I hated... it’s the swinging type... and.. I... hate.. Swinging..  Ferris wheel. I was shivering at first.. Yes. I was scared... Taemin noticed that and held my hand '' don’t worry! I’m here..'' he smiled brightly I took a breath and it started  moving I held onto Taemin.. he started pointing everywhere..'' look! its the roller coaster.!'' I looked at it...woow.. it had a really awesome view from up here... but suddenly.. It stopped.. And the Ferris wheel's light turned off... we were on the highest point.. And the other SHINee members didn’t ride yet.. 

'' What happened?'' I looked around... 

'' It must have stopped for a while then it will move again...'' Taemin said

'' But...the lights turned off..'' I said.. Starting to get worried...

'' Maybe.. To see a better view? Just wait and it will move again..''

~after 15 mins~ I started panicking

'' it’s not moving! It’s not moving!'' 

'' Calm down! Adara I’m here! Don’t worry!'' I took a deep breath... ‘‘What time is it?'' i asked Taemin..

'' Its 8;00'' he said calmly.. i panicked again '' gosh! What are we gonna do!''

Taemin suddenly hugged me.... ''shh... it’s okay...''my eyes widen.... yet i felt safe... I looked up at him... our eyes met...he smiled brightly ...

Shoot..

Do i like him?

I rested my head on his chest as he held on me... we both fell asleep this way.... the Ferris wheel was stuck for the whole day.... at the morning... the Ferris wheel started moving again.. I guess they fixed it... we were still asleep... when the Ferris wheel stopped they opened the door ... all the SHINee members eyes widened and mostly Minho....

Key woke me up first Taemin was still asleep.. I slowly woke him up...

''Taemin...?'' he woke up and looked at me.. He smiled.. I blushed... and the other 4 jaws dropped...we went out... we were both messy.... that was quite a night on the Ferris wheel...

I like Minho.......... but do i love Taemin?

Or... do i love Minho......and like Taemin?

This is so confusing!

I daydreamed the whole way back to the university........ Thinking and thinking....

We reached there later... they all went to their dorms and said goodbye to me.... but just after I was about to enter mine... the spoiled object approached me '' you! do you freaking know what you did!!!??? Because of you!! Me and Minho are over!!!''

‘‘Me?! What did i do!?'' i yelled

'' I told Minho that if he don’t date me.. I’m gonna hurt you every day!! And he did that FOR YOU!! Yet i felt happy!! But because of you! We broke up!''

I was quiet....and ofc shocked….that means….he never loved her '' you told him that? Well... even though he said that... you still hurt me and treated me badly! That’s why he broke up with you! Because you didn’t keep your promise! You lied!!!'' she slapped me then pushed me on the floor.... I hit my head and started to bleed.. '' You... you'll see what I’ll do..Just wait...'' my injury was too deep.... I lost conscious and fainted......

_______________________________________________________________________________________

soooooooooo !!!!! I LOVE THIS CHAPTER!!! <3 <3 XD XD 

loool wanna know whats next! i might not do it today! but i will totally update soon!

KAMSAMIDA!!! <3

-M0^Y

_______________________________________________________________________________