And now I'm gone..

this is.... unexpected..

 


The next morning was a holiday...I approached CNblue who were speaking in a group near class

'' Hey guys... can we hang out today at night with SHINee, Victoria and Amber?''

‘‘Sure.. But why?'' MinHyuk asked

Because I wanna hang out with you guys for the last day since I’m leaving tomorrow.....

'' Not much.. Just for fun''

'' No probs!'' Yong Hwa 

'' Oh and can I have a pic with you.. As a memory''

'' Okay Adara.. You’re acting weird'' Yong Hwa said.. '' Why hang out today and take pics like there's no tomorrow?''

Because there won’t be me tomorrow.. 

'' Not much...just for fun..'' I repeated... the 4 stared at me.. '' owwkay....'' Jung Shin said.. we took a pic together... it looked really nice... something to treasure..

...................

I did the same thing to SHINee..

''Adara..? Why are you suddenly acting this way..Asking for pics and stuff...'' Key said... 

'' Are you leaving or something?'' Onew asked... all of the four stared at Onew 

'' No!... u-uh... I just wanna hang out with friends..'' 

'' What’s going on Adara?'' Taemin got closer and looked at me.. 

'' gah! I’m just asking for a day out!'' I yelled

'' okay! Okay!.. Fine..'' Jonghyun said..

And I took another picture with them.... though they didn’t stop questioning me... gosh.. Am I really acting weird?

Amber and Victoria didn’t doubt me.. They took a pic with me and accepted tonight's request..

After that.... I went out in the garden where almost everyone was walking at and looked through the pics on my phone.. Then I sat on a bench near the pond.. I sighed.. I'm gonna miss you guys.... 

'' Miss us...? Why!?'' I looked up...and shoot... it was Key...... ''u.uh..''

'' What’s going on Adara....? You won’t lie to me....'' he sat near me and gave me a serious look.....I had no other choice.. i told him everything... the Drowning incident... the principal.. And that I was leaving tomorrow.... 

'' What!?!?! You.. Are... not.. Leaving! Mark my words!'' 

'' Yes... I... am..!... If dont go... then you will lose everything!! I don’t want that to happen! I trust you to tell them everything tomorrow when I leave... so that they don’t worry... I’ll be fine.. I’ll visit you...if I can..'' 

'' There must be a way......''

'' Well there isn’t..'' I started crying.. Key approached me and hugged me.. I cried on his shoulder

'' shh. Don’t cry.. We will visit too.. We will... I promise'' 

.....................

We were all at this restaurant... well.. Thank god we got a private area... since CNblue, SHINee, and 2 members of F(x) will cause a Fan explosion....

so we secretly went in and enjoyed our time.. The tears in my eyes wanted to act like a river that flows down my cheeks... I tried my best to hold it... I guess it worked.... I smiled... well.. Since Key knows about it.. he wasn’t happy either... 

'' Key and Adara! What’s wrong with both of you?!'' Victoria asked everyone looked at me and back to him..

‘‘Oh.. Um.. Nothing!'' I said with a fake smile '' oh.. Just daydreaming.. '' Key said

'' Adara... what’s wrong?'' Minho asked as he looked at me..

'' Lets make a toast!'' I stood up holding a glass of wine.. They all looked at each other and stood up as well..

Then Minho said '' To Adara... the most amazing thing that happened in my life'' he said then looked at me... my eyes flooded.. And the glass in my hand slipped and fell I wasn’t surprised.. I just stared at him... '' Omg Adara! Are you okay?'' all of them asked I just left and went to the bathroom... I never thought it would be THIS hard.. My eyes were drowning with tears... ‘‘Why did I have to be the lottery winner!?'' I cried.. Someone came in.. It was Key..

'' It’s the girls bathroom..'' I said..

'' IK... the sign is on the door..'' he said as he approached me

'' you’re a guy if I’m not mistaken..'' I looked up at him..

'' meh.. I came here lots of times..'' he sat near me... and lightly elbowed my arm.. '' I know it’s hard for you... and me since I know... but... they are all worried ... Minho thought he said something wrong... you can’t stay here forever...

'' I know.. But...''

'' No buts.. Now lets go and tell them that you were too happy about Minho's words you started crying..''

He helped me up and took me to them... ''Adara!?'' they all came and hugged me..Minho just stared from a distance feeling guilty.. I hugged them all then approached to Minho... I hugged him...he hugged me back tightly

''Adara...'' 

'' Don’t say anything and enjoy the moment..'' I heard his heartbeat go faster.. he just hugged my tighter by the second comforting me more and more... as I heard the remaining say '' AWWWWWWW'' I glared at them and then they started saying

'' Kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!'' I looked at them and blushed... '' Stop it!'' I felt something grab my shoulder and spin me to face him... Minho.. he approached and kissed me.. All of them started cheering... why now!... why!..

I started crying while kissing him remembering that I won’t be able to do that tomorrow or after tomorrow or maybe never.... 

..................

Me and Minho where walking home together.. All the others went by cars... he held my hand and we started walking.. Then I stopped...

'' Remember that promise we made....'' I asked.. He looked at me with worried eyes...'' will you keep that promise?'' he hugged me and said...''I promised.. And I don’t break promises'' I smiled... '' Thank you..''

......................

Key and I went to the airport early morning... I was crying the whole way....... I gave him a huge hug before leaving..

'' Don’t forget to tell them.. *sniffs* even though they might hate me at the end....''

'' Don’t worry! I know and I don’t hate you..'' 

‘‘You’re situation is different.. You know.. And I said good bye to you... but I didn’t to them.. And they are going to know when I leave..''

'' True... but I’m sure everything will be fine...'' I gave him one last hug and waved.. I’m sure going to surprise my mom.... good bye Korea..

__________________________________________________________________________________________

the next chap is the last chap.. ;c sorry.... this fic has to come at an end right?..

oh well

KAMSAMIDA! <3

-M0^Y

__________________________________________________________________________________