here we go again

this is.... unexpected..

 

When the song ended... I wiped away my tears, smiled and bowed.. They looked at me and smiled while all the SHINee, CNblue, Amber and Victoria (fx) cheered and clapped... Krystal stood up and left.. Once I was down stage they all hugged me and told me I was amazing.. I smiled and blushed.

Minho looked at Krystal who was walking away and followed her... I didn’t think anything bad since I always misunderstand so I stayed with the others...

Minho's POV

I followed Krystal... something told me that she's up to no good.. '' Hya~! Krystal !'' I called out, I stopped from about 2 meters away from her.. She turned around to face me with a grin on her face..

'' Yes oppa?''

'' Don’t try to do anything stupid okay?!''

She smiled, folding her arms and looked at me.. Gosh she's so evil.....

'' Nope.. Don’t worry... I won’t do anything STUPID''

I stared at her... and then turned around to leave.. I entered the auditorium again to see them... all of them left.. The judges and everyone else.. Except Adara.. She was sitting on one of the audience seats and playing a note on her guitar.... 

I smiled ''Adara!'' she turned her face around and looked at me.......... she smiled '' hey.. ''

‘‘Sorry.. I had something to take care of.. So I left'' I smiled.. 

Adara's POV

'' It’s okay...'' he came and sat near me... '' You’re really good at playing'' 

'' Ya.. I was practicing for about 6 years now..''

'' You should go for a solo.. Like... SHINee.. You deserve to be famous'' I stopped playing when I heard what he said..

''I-I don’t know...'' 

'' Come on! I’ll help you apply for SM entertainment!''

'' But.. I’m still new to all this... k-pop''

'' That’s why you have a few years of practice before you enter.. Come on..''

'' I-I’ll think about it...'' I looked at my guitar.. He smiled and held my hand then stood up

'' Come on..'' he said

'' Where to?'' I asked him

'' I still owe you a date right?'' he smiled at me and i giggled

'' Ya...'' I stood up.. We went outside and started walking in the streets of Seoul it was amazing.. I looked around to see the lights and shops..

'' So... shall we eat first?'' he asked.. It was pretty dark so no one noticed him..''

'' You’re choice.. Oh! i forgot to check the audition results''

'' I checked them already''

‘‘And..?'' 

'' We passed! And you did too.. By the way tomorrow is the competition...''

'' What!? So soon? Why??'' I stopped and looked at him '' maybe because they thought that all of us were pretty good so they made it harder for us..'' he said and continued walking

'' oh well..'' I replied until I heard someone call '' eunnie?" I looked up.. It was Jung Yoo Min

'' Oh! Hey!'' she bowed towards me then towards Minho until she recognized it was him 

''M-Minho?'' she said and started squealing.. People started recognizing...I covered my face and he grabbed my hand then we ran away from the crowd.. By then we were back in the university.. We laughed '' that was scary!'' i laughed

We spent a little time together and we were in front of my dorm...I hope Jonghyun doesn’t appear like last time.

'' Night..'' I smiled then turned around to open the door... I slipped and he caught me... my eyes widen.. Our eyes met.. Then suddenly he came closer and kissed me.... is this a dream..?

My heart was beating fast... I just closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment

.................................

The next day I was getting ready for the performance which was after half an hour until I got a text from a random number

Hey its Minho ;) meet me in class i have a surprise for you

I replied class? We don’t have class today... 

Then he said I know... but I went in without anyone knowing! hurry hurry ~~

I shrugged my shoulders and walked to class... 

''Minho? Minho?'' he wasn’t there then suddenly the door closed... it got locked.... 

'' Hya~! Minho this isn’t funny!'' I tried opening the door but it was locked..

''HYA~  MINHO!'' 

'' Wrong!'' a girly voice said '' Its KRY-STAL '' she laughed... 

'' Krystal! Open the door! I have a show! Open up!''

'' You wont perform Hun... there's only one winner.. Which is gonna be me...'' 

I banged on the door but she left.. no one was there I leaned against the door and slid down.. I sat on the floor

'' What am I gonna do now?'' I covered my face with my hands.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

how is it?? i guess this story will only have 20 chaps :D or maybe like 1 or 2 extra  Q.Q

hope you like it! enjoy :D

KAMSAMIDA!!

-M0^Y

__________________________________________________________________________________