so much for prom

this is.... unexpected..

i couldent sleep...all i could think of is minho.... why?... just... why? i heared foot steps.. it was yong hwa... i pretended i was asleep.... i couldent see but i could feel.. he sat on the bed near me and held my hand... he looked at me,  i felt him comming closer.... and he.... he...... he kissed my forehead.... i was shocked! but i have to stick to the act.. he stood up and went away, my eyes opened wide and my cheeks were redder than tomatos i pulled my blanket above my nose, but minho is still in my mind....

the next day, i went out, my eyes were black and puffy.. i barely slept.... i noticed key on the hall way.. he saw me and ran to me ''omo! Adara! your eyes! you look sicker than rotten bread!'' 

''im sorry key.. i didnt sleep well last night...''

'' you poor thing! anyway! today is a day off because of the preperations..so you can go sleep.''

'' preperations...?'' i asked

'' yes! havent you heard... we have prom tonight..well... more like a dance... and i want to be your stylist!! that would be amazing''

''im not going... '' i started walking and key stopped his talking and was shocked ''what!? yes you are going weather you like it or not! its a chance to win minho's heart..!!''

i stopped and turned around to key '' so... all he cares about is appearance? no wonder he likes krystal!''

''hyaa!~ adara! your personallity... plus appearance....=?''

i looked at him trying to guess the answer '' hatred,? fights? kicks and punches? ''

key made me an are-you-freaking-serious look... '' = love! since he will know you more... and will get attracted by your looks and personallity.. which will make him...like you!''

i looked at him '' fine! but im going to sleep now...im tierd..'' 

'' right! let your rotten eyes rest a bit,... il wake you up on 5;00 we can go shopping! since the party is on 8;00'' 

''fine.. bye..'' i went to my dorm.. key waves as i heard him whisper ' this is gonna be great!

.......

''wakey wakey Adara! its shopping time!!'' key forced me to wake up.. and finally i did, we went in the car.....and he took me to an amazing shop, that sells amazing dresses.. he wore sunglasses to hide from fans

'' try this... and this.. and this..'' he gave me about 5 dresses to slip into and model them for him.. i tried the first dress.. i came out... i spun.. '' nope! the red is too dark.. this suits zombie prom! try the next one..'' i went in and tried another one... it was yello, green and orange.. '' nope! colors to bright''

next one '' naa! to shiney!''

next one '' nope! too old!''

i wore the last dress he gave me... it fitted me perfectly.. i have to admit.. key's style is amazing after all

'' thats the one !! it looks perfect on you! can you spin one more time!'' i spun.. he laughed and hugged me.. i hugged back

so we went back home.. we also got shoes.. we had an hour left for the party, key was making my hair... ''  do you think this will work?'' i asked...

'' yep! i know minho..he's kinda your type''

'' nope... my type wont date krystal..'' he laughed... ''your hair and makeup is done''... my hair was blonde and he made it curly from the ends.. i sprayed one strand of my hair blue to match with the dress... i was ready.. key insisted me to go with him... he wore a really stylish oufit.. ''lets go!'' he said.. he sounded excited... i wrapped my arm around his and smiled '' im ready!''

'' be brave Adara! and be careful...many girls will get jelly.. aspecially-''

'' Krystal...? i know'' i  took a deep breath and we walked towards the hall.. once we entered almost everyone stared at us.... minho didnt notice me yet... ''*gulp* im scared'' i whispered to key

'' Hya~! be brave!'' we walked down the stairs then i noticed Krystal stare at me... she was with minho (ofc) minho noticed her staring so he turned around and saw me.. then he stared at me too.. every one was whispering...

''ugh! now its key~ noo!!" i smiled then the music went on and everyone continued dancing...

key then said '' imma get some punch! brb!'' he left.. i was alone someone held my shoulder.. i thought it was minho i turned around... it was yong hwa '' you look beautiful'' i smiled '' thanks..'' i blushed.. a slow song was on... '' ehhmm... u-umm.. Adara.. may i have this dance?'' he held his hand out... yong hwa is really such a gentlemen... and minho just ignored me like that..! '' i'd love too! i held his hand he put his other hand around my waist and i put my free hand on his shoulder... i was happy, i smiled.. he seemed happy too..i noticed minho stareing.. he seemed... pissed... wait..? did it work!? he seems.....jelly... i suddenly started laughing

'' what? what so funny?'' yong hwa asked

'' no.. its just that your a good dancer'', i slightly rolled my eyes to Minho.. he's getting more pissed and im just enjoying it.. then suddenly i saw him pull krystal towards him and he starts dancing with her... they were more closer, my eyes narrowed'' 

he did that on purpose! gah! 

yong hwa blushed '' t-thank you..'' i looked at him '' hm?... oh your welcome!'' i then wrapped my arms around his neck and both his hands were on my waist.. i looked at minho... but this time... he pushed it too far... he.. kissed her...

my eyes widen and uncontrolably i let go of yong hwa and turned to look at them.. every one saw this and started clapping... yong hwa realised... that i actually like minho.. he looked at me'' Adara...Minho... he broke your heart right..?.'' tears just slid down my eyes... minho slowly backed away from krystal.. yong hwa suddenly walked towards him and punched him! minho fell on the floor... i just covered my mouth with my hands and krystal yelled.. '' Minho!!'' 

'' what the hell do you think your doing! you know there is a certain someone here who likes you! and you just dare do that!..you are really heartless minho!'' he yelled at him... krystal wanted revenge so she approched me and splashed the whole cup of punch on my dress...'' i backed away and looked at, i was about to cry... key worked so hard for me... 

'' HYA! do you know how much this dress costs!!;'' key approched krystal 

'' but oppa! shes a B**ch !!'' she said pointing at me...

'' the only b**ch here is you!'' key said he covered me with his jacket.. once he did... i ran out...with tears in my eyes... i cried so much... i ran.. my heels broke... my tears was black because of the mascara.... i took my heels off and sat on a bench near the street,i covered my face with my hands and started to cry more.... the next thing i saw... is minho running trying to find me... once i saw him i stood up and started to walk... he came and turned me around to face him... he put his hands on my shoulders

'' Adara... you... do you like me?'' i looked at him with an angry face

'' does it even matter anymore?'' i turned to walk away but he pulled my arm and the last thing i knew was me, wrapped around his arms ''M-minho'' whispered

'' shhh.... lets stay like this for a while... just... for a while..''

_________________________________________________________________________________________

and finally! a romantic scene <3333333 i just love this so much c':

anyway... excited for whats next! then stay tuned!! <3

KAMSAMIDA <333

- M0^Y

________________________________________________________________________________