The Promise

this is.... unexpected..

 

~1 Month Later~

A month passed after me returning.. Me and Key talked allot through Skype or face book.. But I never contacted any other member of SHINee or CNblue... though I see their news everyday.. I even heard a rumor that Minho moved on.. That was unusually fast... Did he love me from the first place... *sigh* this ... I was watching SHINee perform their new song on stage... they were good.. Too good... 

'' Honey... are you still thinking about what happened a MONTH ago... you should move on... they did!'' my mom said pointing at the TV

I slowly lowered her arm '' Pointing is rude..'' she sighed '' fine! Think about it as much as you want! But that won’t help you feel better! it will make you feel worse!'' she said as she walked into the kitchen.

True.. What mom said was true... But I don’t care... I really do feel pain... Like my heart is getting cut with thousands of knifes.. I don’t even want to go to school.. No University.. Nothing.. I just wanna stay at home and think about it... I’m stupid in other words....  Ring..Ring..Ring..  My phone started ringing.. I took the phone and answered.. 

Me; hello?

....; Hey Adara! How are you!

Me; K-Key? 

Key; thank god you still remember my voice!

Me; Oh my god Key! I miss you so much!

Key; I miss you way more! By the way watched our performance?

Me; ya! You did well! Though it was last week..

I heard Minho whisper to Key...''hya.. We’re leaving now! No phones allowed..'' 

Key; sorry Dara2 but I have to go..

'' You’re speaking with her..? Right..'' I heard Minho say again..

Key; don’t mind him..

Me; o-okay.. Bye.. Hope to talk to you soon...

Key; bye! Take care okay!?

Me; mhm..

The convo was over.. I stared at the phone and then bursted into tears...'' they all hate me!! Even that Minho! He played with my heart! Why did I love him more than Taemin! wahhh~~''

ring~ring~ring~ I wiped my tears and made a happy voice then answered my phone

Me; hello..?

....; hey Dara.. Its Joe (her close friend)

Me; hey Joe... sup?

Joe; have you heard..? 

Me; hmm?

Joe; There's this weird band who's going to play in front of our house street tomorrow......

Me; oh.. What’s their brand name?

Joe; I don’t know... I guess Piane..

Me; Piane? What kind of name is that?

Joe; oh.. Dara got to go... TTYL

Me; *sighs and turns of the phone'

''I aint watchin no band... '' I whispered blowing off the short strands of hair flowing on my face...

'' Honey... I’m getting worried... When will you move on..'' 

'' When I’m ready to! Which is NE-VER'

'' That’s it! Stand up and do chores! And I’m going to start looking for a University! You are acting selfish, careless and irresponsible! Stand up or I will turn the freaking TV off!''

I stood up weakly '' MOOMMYY~~'' I pouted '' Can I start tomorrow..''

'' No! Now!'' She said folding her arms

'' PWEEEEZ'' I made a puppy face..

'' FINE! But you will work tomorrow! And if you don’t! No phone or TV!''

'' YES!'' I wasn’t happy -.- no.. I’m acting like a homeless person with nothing to do.. I just took my phone and went upstairs... I lied on the bed.. It was late.. About 8;00 I guess.. Well not late to me.. Allot of crying and less sleeping caused me a headache, puffy black eyes... and a bloody eyeball... I looked like a zombie... I slept.

DREAM~

Huh? Where am I? I’m in Seoul University! What Am I doing here!? what’s going on..??

‘‘Hey Hun'' I looked left and right no one was there.. '' Hello.. Can’t you see me..?'' I felt someone hold my hand but there wasn't anyone... gosh.. What’s happening? I blinked once... and I couldn’t see myself anywhere but an endless white area... It was completely blank... I saw SHINee calling me... ''Dara2!'' I ran towards them.. But when I reached it turned into dust... I had a huge flashback.. All the memories... I saw them all towards me

'' I want you to leave'' 

'' shh... don’t cry..''

'' But oppa~ she called me a waitress..''

'' This looks perfect on you!''

'' Hya! Adara! it’s not funny! We’re hungry!''

'' Hold on..''

'' I promise..'' 

'' I promise''

'' I promise'' it kept on flowing through my mind... replaying the same words... I pulled my hair and screamed

END OF DREAM~

I woke up... It was 2;30..damn I slept allot..I wasn’t surprised, I had nightmares all month.. Sometimes I would actually scream.. I stood up and wore some good clothes and combed my hair.. Not for anything but for doing 'chores' *sigh*

I went down stares my mom was looking through the window and when she saw me she covered the curtains as fast as she can and looked at me ''H-Hunny.. yo-you're awake!'' 

'' Umm... yes... what’s going on out?''

'' oh oh nothing!! I was just trying to scare the kids who rings the doorbell and leaves.. '

‘‘Oh..Okay..'' I said.. Didn’t even bother asking questions until my eyes widened.... I heard music

~~~

eereol ddaereul bomyeon na origineun hangabwa nun ape dugodo ojji hal jul molla

Eotteohke deul sarangeul shijakhago itneunji saranghaneun saramdeul marhaejwoyo

eonjenga geunyeo soneul jaba bol nal olkkayo
Gameun du nun wi.ae kiss haneun naldo wajulkkayo
Hello Hello 
Nareumdaero yonggil naessoyo
Hello Hello 
Jamshi yaegi hallaeyo
Hello Hello 
Naega jom sodooljin mollado
Who knows eojjeom urin 
Jal dwaeljido molla
~~~

They sounded so familiar... I just turned around and walked towards the door.. I looked at my mom.. She mouthed the words ''go on.. go on'' I slowly opened the door... my eyes widened at what I was seeing.... all the 5 SHINee members in front of my house singing for ME... I felt like punching Joe... Piane?! Piane!? How can you mistake SHINee with Piane!? you are so failing in school.. 

They sang the whole song.. It was even on camera.. And people around the neighborhood surrounded to watch

'' I told you we will come..'' Key said laughing.... 4 of them hugged me.. '' we missed you so much !'' Taemin said..

'' Good to see you again Dara2!'' Jonghyun said as he ruffled my hair '' do you have food? I mean.. I MISSED YOU!'' Onew said I just laughed... '' Gosh! you need a makeover Hun!'' Key said and hugged me... I cried.. They kept their promise... This was just... amazing.. But... someone was missing...... Minho... all four of them cleared the way.. 2 stepped to the left and 2 to the right... Minho was walking towards me he passed them and looked right into my eyes... ''I promised you..'' he held my hands.. And approached.. Just after a second.. Our lips met (:'D) every one clapped and sheered I even noticed my mom tearing up... we broke the kiss after 5 seconds '' so it’s just a rumor?'' I asked ''about you dating?''

‘‘Yes.. Want me to prove it?'' he slowly approached his face near my ear and whispered

'' Will you marry me?''

____________________________________________________________________________________________

AND HERE'S THE END TO THIS STORY!!! MAKES ME SO SAD! *CRIES* ;'C ;'C ;'C

ANYWAY! I HOPE YOU ENJOYED THIS STORY! PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO COMMENT YOU'RE OPPINION BELLOW.... THANKS FOR READING AND MAKING IT THIS FAR! <3

KAMSAMIDA!!! <3 <3

-M0^Y

___________________________________________________________________________________