Chapter 8

Prince Of Thieves

"Jonghyun Hyung?" Luhan shrieked with delight.

"Yo! You miss me didn't you?"he asked giving off his killer smile.

"Not really... "he said looking at his hyung's pout," Just joking dude! How long has it been since I saw you? About 2 years? Well who cares? How have you been doing?"

"Me? I'm fine."He glances over Luhan shoulder and saw his other friend, Onew asking him to "Paili" while he gave him the 'okay' sign before turning his attention back to Luhan.

"So back to business.What do you think of my offer?"he asks playfully.

Luhan gave him a nod and they quickly discussed the arrangements.*Hyung must have done this before! He's so fast and knowledgeble!* and within a few minutes, Jonghyun have already gotten all of the details noted down mentally while writing it to Luhan.

"Wait! You have not told me about the price for all these."

"It's very simply really. I want you to win that thing." Jonghyun winked before waving to his long friend."See you tomorrow!"They shouted in unison before parting ways.

--------------

Luhan barged in Sehun's house just in time for dinner and without wasting any time, he took out the small piece of paper which Jonghyun gave him and slammed it in front of the EXO members.

"Yah! Calm down dude! What's wrong with you huh? Did you do something again?" Lay asked calmly though his mind was all ready to make any plans for any attack.

"I-I- Kai!-" he turned his attention to Kai who just gave him a questioning look,"- I know a way for you to save Taeyon noona." Luhan cried.

Everyone's attention immediately turned towards him and finally noticed the piece of paper on the table as Kai grabbed it and read it

Time -Morning before the sun comes out.

Duration of travel -About 3 days( So tomorrow would be the best day for you to go there)

Package given- Breakfast,lunch and dinner are proveided of course for my dear friend.

Note- All Exo are invited to come. Everything will be ready and things are already prepared for you guys.I have news about the competition. 

Price- Win that thing.

Good luck, Jonghyun =P

"It's true! I recoognise Jonghyun's hand writing anywhere!" Baekhyun muttered beside Kai who shivered when he felt Baekhyun's hot breath on his neck tickling him.

"So are we all in?"Sehun asks and saw everyone's smirks.

"Of course. But... Lay,Tao Chen.Xiu Min and I need to go somewhere first." Kris looked at Luhan who pointed to himself.

"You follow them first, we'll catch up with you guys soon and rest assured. Meet you guys at the docks."Kris smiled and his eyes twinkled.

*Am I finally going to see her again?* was the only thought Kai had.

---------------------------------

Finally the day came and even before Kris,Lay,Tao, Chen or Xiu Min got to wake up, the rest had already woke up and was already walking towards the destinated area which Jonghyun personally told him and purposely did not write it down afraid that it might have been lost and went into the wrong hands which might lead his friends and himself to be - KILLED.

They were stopped halfway by Baekhyun.

"What now Baekhyun hyung? If we stop now, we might be late."Luhan hissed at the older who gave him an reassuring smile. "Chill, I've got this."he replied cooly before calling Kai for a discussion.

After they were done, Baekhyun called Chanyeol, Sehun and D.O to follow him and within a matter of seconds, they started to run in the opposite direction. "Why did they leave?" Luhan questioned.

"Change of plans and now Baekhyun is going to tell  the rest of them about it. Rest assured that we will still see them at the dock."Kai answered and sat down waiting for Jonghyun to appear when Luhan noticed someone running towards them-Jonghyun.

"Kaja. Just act natural and follow behind me okay?"he replied softly but loud enough for only Luhan to hear before slowly walking off.Luhan turned towards Kai who looked at him.

"Kai. It's time."

------------------------------------

They followed Jonghyun into a small boat and got in. The boat was considered the finest one which was shipped from the US by of course Jonghyun himself with just a few twist and turns of the connection he had.

"Wow. O h my god! It looks so modern!" 

boats wallpapers

 

"Haha! I know right? This is my favourite ship I call it the 'SHINee Boat' not a bad name don't you think?"Jonghyun grinned at himself sheepishly.

Awkward glances were shared between Kai and Luhan as they mentally laughed at the cute name. *SHINee boat???!!!* 

"A very... Creative name." Kai murmered stifling his laughter and coughed trying to hide his laughter.

"So, please do make yourself comfy and have a sit, I heard some news about the event."He gestured towards the chairs and waved at his friends to come over. "In fact all of us actually went to gather news yesterday!" He clasped his hands delighfully and started introducing them to Kai and Luhan.

"Maknae of the family- Taemin" he pointed to the boy with a shy smile before waving to them in a very cute manner.

"The diva and almighty Key." and Luhan couldn't help asking if it was his real name with big eyes."Aniyo. It's not my real name, my real name is Kimbum, Kim Kimbum."he said and flipped his hair with a smile.

"Our leader- Onew." 

"Onew is also not my real name, my real name is Lee Jinki. Yes it means old man; so that's why Key gave me the name O-New." He smiled brightly and gave them a warm handshake.

"And lastly, our flaming charisma and best actor- Minho." Jonghyun gestured to the boy with curly hair.

"Nice to meet you, name is Minho. I love to say things fastly and strongly, in other words I love to rap." he said giving them a small smile."Here let me give you a demostration-"

(A/N- Minho's RAP - click HERE)

Everyone started to clap loudly,"Too strong ah hyung!" Key said while laughing loudly.

"It's not that bad."Onew encouraged while trying to hold his laughter while Taemin looked away from Minho laughing away while clenching his stomach."That wasn't too bad was it?"Jonghyun asked smirking playfully while laughing.

"No, he's as good as Chanyeol hyung!" Luhan said smiling.

"Really? Next time, we should hold a contest and see."Jonghyun said.

"Okay now to get serious."he said all the playfullness was gone and his eyes turned serious."About the competition..."

------------------------------------------------

Anneyong! Hope you guys like this chappie!!! I tried to make it long and interesting! Do go look at the rap Minho did! Mua HAHAHAHA.

tumblr_mb5hu5V0PN1rrqm7k.gif

tumblrm15qm69l3m1r31les.gif

Anyways I decided to do someting which I never did before which is to give you guys a sneaak preview of what's gonna happen next week! So do look forward to it. Here goes-----

-----------------------

SNEAK PREVIEW

"Bwo???" they said in unison.

"This can't be happening..."Kai muttered looking at the competition venue blinking his eyes.

"They...Lied." Jonghyun realized in shock.

-------------------

"Where are the rest?" Lay asked swiping away the trickles of blood just beside the corner of his mouth.

"I don't know."Tao replied while panting.

Lay glanced over to Xiu Min and Chen's bodies covered in sweat and some parts with blood. "How did they even find out that we were here anyways?" Chen slowly opened his eyes and snapped his head up when he heard footsteps approaching.

"RUN!!! They are coming" Chen shouted suddenly; looking at the robbers smirking faces when they found them.

*We're doomed*

--------------------

"Don't you dare lay a finger on them!" Kai warned dangerously eyes piercing at the leader-Man, if only looks could kill, it it have been so usefeul right now- which resulted in a punch in the stomach.

"Don't you dare give me orders you weakling." he snorted and took out a knife placing it on Sehun's face."Do what I say or I might have to leave an ugly scar on his pretty face."

---------------------

END OF PREVIEW

Hope you guys loved it! Do look forward to the next chappie~ Saranghaeyo~~ <3

Some pics related to the next chappie-

tumblr_mlczo2LlTD1qd6h5ho1_250.gif

tumblr_mlczo2LlTD1qd6h5ho4_250.gif

tumblr_mjxs38hSAI1qd6h5ho3_250.giftumblr_mjxs38hSAI1qd6h5ho4_250.gif

tumblr_mleme9YZUS1rnq2b0o1_500.png

tumblr_mlei898JkF1qihji8o1_500.gif

"Look Forward to the next chappie kay?" Walks away cooly~ 

tumblr_mldccpjFph1qd3xz3o2_250.gif

"Just joking~ Bye~~!!!"/Waves cutely/ "Hope my fic wasn't a boring one! Saranghayeo! Night~"

tumblr_me8qq15EHK1rto225o1_r1_500.gif