Chapter 4

Prince Of Thieves
"Hyung, do you still remember whose birthday it is today?"Luhan asked with boredly as he sat down on one of the tree branches.
 
"Hm... Ah! Sehun's right?" Kai replied pulling back the bow's string, eyeing the deer which strolling in the area.
 
"Yup! I've already gotten a present for him. What about you?" Luhan asked playing with his hair as he watched Kai letting go  of he string, the arrow hitting the poor deer on its leg causing it to fall, bleeding to death.
 
"I'm gonna give him my archery kit." Kai replied bluntly and went towards the deer that was partically dead.
 
Luhan choked on his saliva when he heard that. 
 
"Are you like, serious?" Luhan raised his eyebrows looking at him.
 
Kai nodded his head, carrying the deer on his back. 

"Well, I don't see any harm done giving little Sehun my archery kit." Kai shrugged his shoulders as Luhan sighed deeply, furrowing his eyebrows shaking his head at his partner's recklessness.
 
------------------------------------------
 
"Happy birthdaay to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to Sehun-ah! Happy birthday to you!" D.O, Suho and the rest of the exo crew with the exception for Luhan an Kai sang .
 
Sehun smiled at them and blew out the candles from the LARGE cake D.O. whipped up.
 
" Thanks guys! By the way, where are Kai and Luhan?" Sehun asked excitedly.
 
Speaking of the devils,
 
"We are here," Luhan shouted opening the door with a big smile at his little dongsaenn's birthday.
 
"Fashionably late." Kai added showing off a few magic stunts which he had learnt closing the door with his leg.
 
"Hyungs!" Sehun cheered and ushered Baekhyun to move so that Luhan could sit with him. "Hey! Then where am I going to seat?" Baekhyun and Kai pouted cutely.
 
"Mehrong! My birthday today!  Too bad." Sehun did aegyo which made all the members laugh.
 
"Sehun! How does it feel to be older?" Kris asked.
 
"To be honest, I'm a  little sad because I'm growing older..." Sehun muttered.
 
"Yah! Are you saying I'm old???" Kris asked faking anger.
 
Sehun shook his head vigrously. "That's not what I meant hyung!" Sehun defended.
 
"Arraso! Arraso! I was just joking! " Kris laughed at Sehun's expression as Sehun playfully hitted him.
 
------------------------------------
After hours of celebration, it finally ended with Sehun's opening of presents.
 
"No way!Kai hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Sehun squealed with delight.
 
"Yes way! Like it?" he asked.
 
"No, I LOVE IT!"Sehun beamed and showed it off to the other members proudly.
 
"I'm gonna play with it later~~" Sehun sang playfully as he continued to open the other members present excitedly.
 
--------------------------------------
 
After Kai and Luhan left, Sehun and Baekhyun decided to have a little fun with his new toys.
 
Kai - an archery kit
 
Luhan - a cute cap
 
Baekhyun and Chen- Make- up
 
Kris and Chanyeol- A Thief set like ropes, capes, masks etc mostly for 4 year olds...
 
D.O an Suho gave him a Cake
 
Chanyeol got him a music box
 
Xiu Min got him 'Baos' made from China that were shiped with a little help from his friend
 
Lay and Tao got him a medicine kit with a note telling him to take care of himself more.
 
Sehun and Baekhyun went into the wilderness and started shooting trees and birds for no reason at all.
 
One arrow accidently flew further due to the wind and into the...
 
Maid's Chamber...
 
** Sehun thought.
 
How were they going to take the arrow back now?
-------------------------------
 
New chappie uploaded hope that you enjoyed it! Please subscribe, comment and UPVOTE my story if you like it! Thanks
 
tumblr_mdxt9fd19o1qlv0dfo1_500.png
 
"I know I'm cute~" Sehun sang
tumblr_mk9l28c86F1qancddo1_500.giftumblr_mk0okpgQUg1rypvepo1_r4_500.png
 
Bang~
tumblr_mjj47wHcXe1qaxxueo1_500.gif